twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fan blew it away.

>Villains who did nothing wrong.jpg

>Set in the city of Detroit
>No Black people

lol

because he's blind.

any torrents out?

MIlitary men, especially veterans dont breathe the same way as normal people do, they breathe less and slower

a man can only dream

he gets away and she gets away

Yeah but I want the torrent.

>oh no the audiences are feeling sympathy for the FUCKING WHITE MALE
>quick let's turn him into a psychopath

anyone one else here got hard during the rape dungeon impregnation scene?

Because it was a shoddy piece of shit made by an amateur.

all of the characters are white. you posting a pic of a white male psychopath doesn't help, either.

>these people think they aren't SJWs

how are you so delusional?

spotted the libtard

>meme poster
>supports meme candidate

it's like earthen clay baked in a kiln

>style of posting makes logical deductions any less valid

stay virgin user.

You don't have to be a libtard to realise Trump is a fucking retard that's going to cuck America if he'd get elected.

>meme poster doubles down on memes
this is why turmp will lose. his fans can't even take his policies seriously so they just resort to racism.

haha look guys it can do tricks, i wonder what it will post after i say this:

hillary is going to blow the fuck out of that orange old fascist fuck in the polls and you're going to actually legitimately cry about it

If you haven't taken the pulse of this country yet, we are in a sad state of what you call "cuck". Don't worry though, Hillary will make nice on her bringing in of 2x more middle easterns/year. And I'm sure she'll make nice in providing all non whites with the extra funding they so sorely require. Yeah Trump will sure cuck us!

>plays the racism card.

Stop please, I already know what kind of "man" you are. If you post anymore I might actually be able to correctly identify what you wear on a daily basis. Ironic how unimaginative and cookie cutter all of your thoughts are.

Waayyssisssttt!!!!!!!

reparations when?

Post your skype username so I can call you on the 8th and laugh at you personally

i found it kinda hot when i seen her little cheeks and what not when he hung her on the straps.

SPOILERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M ABOUT TO GO WATCH IT

eh maybe I should wait for the torrent, thanks OP

This is now a liberal triggering thread

you missed the part where you literally posted a racist image but ok Trumpcuck. see how far memes and "liberals are bad" gets you before you have to confront actual political argument.

wow thats a great trick mr alt right troll! know any more?

clearly it worked

it started with a Trumpcuck getting triggered by the villain of this movie, even though all characters are white and equally bad.

by nice try, alt-right cunt.

He was wealthy while the others were poor. That means he has to be evil.

>ha ha triggert!

trump supporters, everyone.

Trump supporters are so racist, I don't even know where to begin. It is clear to me that all conservatives are evil.

keep replying

go back to your containment board faggot

You have to go back faggot

the security guard kid wasn't poor. And they were all evil. That's sort of the point.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

(You)

Money should've been a black guy. That would have been a pretty good casting decision.

>posting on Cred Forums
>doesn't know this place is a liberal shithole

lmao, other anons here are literal irl cucks

/n/, /new/, and Cred Forums were never containment boards.
We have always been here and always will be.

What? You won't allow Pablo and Juan to ILLEGALLY cross the border?

What a racist!

Cred Forums is a relatively new board though

get out

all characters are white. 2 of them male. 1 of them was the closest the film got to a good guy.

>b-b-but it's pro-black people!
there isn't even one black person in the entire movie and it's set in skid row Detroit lol

You sicken me, hope you get shot in the neck one day soon

Both of the dudes could have been black.
Having girl be white trailer trash is accurate.

He can't see race

Nah Cred Forums is conservative bro. Cred Forums is one of the biggest boards on Cred Forums. You're referring to red dit.

Nice meme.

Cred Forums wasn't a neocon board until recently though, it used to have a very hard libertarian slant

??????

how new are you lmao

Guise, Trump is literally Hitler.

reddít has the biggest community of Trump supporters on the internet.

still at it with the memes? boy you must really love memes! memes memes memes haha!

Cred Forums as a whole is just counterculture. it used to be counterculture to be a liberal. now it's counterculture to be a (non-christfag) conservative.

Dude, most of Cred Forums anons are unironically cuckolds, it's not even a joke.

Cred Forums has supported every conservative nominee since it's conception.

Cred Forums has progressively become more conservative in the last two years, but it certainly was never liberal.

>libertarian
>liberal

libertarianism, american liberalism, and neoconservatism are not compatible ideologies.

you don't know a single thing about politics, do you?

Oh based Mods please purge this thread of all Cred Forums posters so that we may make Cred Forums great again

They are? Are meme's about Cred Forumsers true? Are they all beta ?

Apparently you don't.

>the internet is the same as a public establishment

You guys don't even try with these things

>privately-owned bakery
>public establishment
You guys don't even try with these things

>public establishment

It's not a fucking library, it's a privately owned business fuck tard

How is a bakery a public establishment

A privately-owned food service business (which a wedding caterer would be) IS, by definition, a public establishment, you fucking retard. Try reading up on law before you out yourself as a shitposter

facebook censoring on purpose was a conspiracy fuelled by some anonymous employee and had no substantive evidence.

denying someone service based on sexual preference is not the same as hypothetically censoring a news article.

try again.

>being illiterate

myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/hr/inspections/foodservicedefinition.html

Businesses have the right to refuse service fuck boi

What do health code permits have to do with refusal of service

He probably woke up the second he smelled it. I thought the gas bomb was the single most retarded thing Money did the entire movie. Aside from letting the PTSD'd out war vet get close to him

Not based solely on discriminating against a protected class, no, you don't. You can't not serve to a black person just because he's black. You could, say, refuse him service if he came in without a shirt or was disruptive. Not just because he's black.

Because they are public establishments, they must abide by anti-discrimination laws.

Why do you have such strong opinions about an issue you've done so little research about?

You're the one posting about health codes retart

fug. never mind what i said.

>protected class
Like religious groups?
>research
Reading huffpo articles that get posted to your facebook page isn't research, my little leftist friendo.

It's just evidence that private eateries are public establishments by law. I know I said >being illiterate, but I didn't think you were actually illiterate.

america isn't a white country though you gignatic retard, it's a country of entirely immigrants

is there a torrent of this yet?

>public establishments by law

except they aren't. they can refuse service to anyone at any time

>like religious groups

Exactly! So a gay couple couldn't deny service to a religious couple solely on the basis that they were religious. I'm glad you're following.

See . By virtue of being a public establishment they must abide by anti-discrimination laws which prevent the refusal of service to protected groups based solely on those identifying factors (you can't deny service to a black based solely on his race, for example.)

We'll see what the Supreme Court says. Too bad the smartest justice died.

>watch the trailer
>FROM THE CREATORS OF EVIL DEAD
>Look it up on imdb
>Fede Alvarez
>mfw

both examples would be discriminatory. you still can't deny a gay couple based on religion, because that's still denying service to a group. Religion doesn't state that bakeries can't serve gay people lol.

Jesus himself would be pretty cool about that. He teaches compassion even for those who aren't religious.

...uh, I know? That's what I'm saying. Gays can't denies religs cause of their religion. Religs can't deny gays cause of their homo.

nigga cant see anything

Because it's a film

>Cred Forumsock gets butthurt that the villain was a white male
>Liberal faggot gets butthurt because he used a Trump reaction image
>Thread gets derailed

Fucking hate elections.

how did he kidnap cindy?

Go to a kosher deli and order a blt. Sue them when you are denied service. Come back here and post the results.

You're retarded. That's not what I've said once. You can be denied service if you order something not on the menu, you fucking mongoloid, just not if you're gay.

Pretty sure two grooms side by side ain't gonna be on a Christian baker's menu, you little triggered speck of shit.

>Christian baker's menu

This isn't a thing.

>being this dumb
They panned over to a fucking fan he had running in his room

Put down your phone next time

I don't remember seeing a fan but pretty sure i heard it.
This shit was lame though. I didn't really expect anything but at the same time i expected something not that boring. I was disappointed on all fronts.

>Black people
>being portrayed as criminals in modern Hollywood

I don't remember seeing a fan either. Or maybe I did but assumed it was part of a meaningless establishing shot montage.

Get outside your shithole leftist city for once.

>implying a small fan can somehow completely neutralize the gas in a bedroom

Jesus, you're an idiot. A more obvious answer can be "he's been blind for years and has sharpened other senses, smelled something bad, got up, then heard all of the racket downstairs."

>It's a libtard gets triggered by people that are smarter than him episode

Seriosuly slit your own fucking throat you petty cunt. No one will remember you except for the fact that you're life was a living fantasy.

>its a Cred Forumstard derailing the thread episode

when will it ever end?

Oh so I guess they panned to the fucking RUNNING FAN NEXT TO HIS BED for no reason, then?

>USA total is less than USA blacks.

at least try with your shitposting

It's was built by white anglos and to a lesser extent other white Europeans. All its principles, institutions, and culture were originally European and are still mostly European.

Its the same principle behind the people who migrated to France in ancient times becoming the French people, and the native Britons and Anglo-Saxons becoming the English people.

You are in denial and only want to support your multicultural social engineering. Nothing notable or good about the US is nonwhite. You have little more than wildly emotional propaganda to argue otherwise.

>conservative
>You have little more than wildly emotional propaganda to argue otherwise.
wew, that irony.

>post Cred Forums average opinions
>redditors get triggered so hard they start shitting blood
>i don't actually give a shit about politics

When people stop throwing shitfits over minor shit in fiction like "representation" or bitching that people take a fucking knee during the anthem.

The answer is never, and we are fucked.

There was a fan. It set up most of the plot devices like the revolver, crawl space, hammer, etc.

How did he turn $300k into $1 million?

Do you know what a RATE or a PER CAPITA is?

It's where you do math and shit.

How did he fall out the window when there were bars on them?

Why didn't he get tinnitus after firing indoors?

I'm not "conservative" just explaining the obvious truth that the US was white in every way that matters, and has only recently become "non-white" in one area--demographics.

And it's going to become more and more third world with lower living standards the less white it becomes. It will be a hell-hole in a few generations if demographic trends persist.

I bet you'r gullible enough to believe the multicultural utopia will turn out to be true (when of course literally 99% of the evidence proves it won't be).

>daughter is murdered
>takes revenge
am I seriously supposed to believe that he's the bad guy? fucking millennial cucks.

he did nothing wrong

How did he get out of the handcuffs/rape dungeon?

How did a blind man get a trust fund child into his basement?

>Cred Forums wasn't a neocon board until recently though
Cred Forums isn't neocon now. Cred Forums is a mixture of various right wing views. /new/ was right wing. /n/ was right wing. You're the only one showing how new you are here. Those boards have always had a mixture of libertarians, fascists, NatSocs, anarchists, etc Cred Forums still does.

Probably paid to have her kidnapped or maybe she came over to apologize, etc.

I don't think you have any clue what "neo-con" means

Hint: It means the jewish leftists who took over the republican establishment.