youtube.com/watch?v=6b9XBmeA_rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dude, this legit made you cry? that's legit

What a shallow bitch

Inside out almost makes me cry in front of my
whole family, specially the scene where joy falls
in that abbys and all the happy memories star
to fade away. Kid's movie my ass

Fucking Toy Story. I cried at both movies I think. I never did see the third movie. I'm going to watch the Toy Trilogy tomorrow and if I cry at any point it's your dang fault.

>You got a friend in me

Came here to post this

Kid: user why you crying?
user: shut up and watch the movie!!

litterally the only good thing, blew the movie up way too much. It goes from a 9/10 opening to a 6/10 movie.

I agree. The intro was phenomenal, the rest was generic.

Here's another average movie with a couple of A+ scenes.

Surprised nobody's posted the copypasta yet

This one hurts every time after losing my dogs, I even tear up just thinking about the music.

You stupid old bitch I swear if I was there I'd have beat her ass for doing that. Fucking leave him in the middle of the woods while it starts raining what the fucks wrong with you?! Just because some old cranky piece of shit yells at you from time to time

youtube.com/watch?v=6b9XBmeA_rM

Lol I hope they suffered before they died.

This >>> Dog episode

>Cred Forums

Edgy, kiddo

The Last Unicorn. Every damn time.

>the episode where he flashes back to bonding with his dad
>the dream episode where he says goodbye to his mom
I liked how they gave every member of his family a well rounded episode with him

I found this whole thing kind of cringy. Andy is like 20-21 right now and is still this attached to toys.
I gave away all of mine when I was like 13 and didnt have to say "thanks guys" before I did it
>inb4 edge lord
I get the point of it for the story but I still found it laughable that a grown as man was still this attached to toys

The ending of Wolf Children. The first time I saw it I was crying bitch tears, but I was also smiling. It's the most emotional I've ever been because of a movie.

Also, Pixar is overrated.

I'll never give away my Jessie toy.

>>>>>>/furry/

>I'm 16 and my tastes are fucking superior