So what's next for his career, now that he's the usurper of the JUST throne?

So what's next for his career, now that he's the usurper of the JUST throne?

I still can't believe he actually pulls off the JUST crown.

Crashing this plane

Can someone explain JUST to me. I don't get it, what reference am I missing?

user, he's been crowned... it's over.

It's a Brainded Fraser/Dr. Gino thing

>Just fuck my shit up

Brendan is still the King of JUST

Brad Pitt cucked him off the throne of the King of JUST. Brendan got cucked in his own game, resulting in a level of JUST that was not even thought to exist

if you were balding youd be Dr Gino in a heartbeat

Man, how does one get JUSTed this fucking hard?

Spending millions in custody battle for the brown children that he doesn't want just so he doesn't look like a racist and a bad "father"

Thanks, but that clears up nothing...

reference to radioheads song 'just' which have lyrics ''You do it to yourself, you do
And that's what really hurts''

holy FUCK, you keep doing it.

So what you're saying is that Brad might become ki g, but Brendan will always the King of Kings.
Brendan, the Justed One.

>beat the fuck out of some little brat who doesn't respect his elders
>probably changed that kids future from an entitled shit to a respectful young man
>still considered one of the most attractive men on the planet
>mate with one of the hottest actresses early on when she's hot
>divorce her after she turns skelly mode and is ugly as fuck
>make her raise all 6 of the little shits
>fuck hot startlets on the side
>now he's completely free

That's the opposite of JUST

Sounds plausible, I'll take this as true and draw a line under it, being that it's pretty impossible to google "just"

If you dont get it that just proves you dont belong here
>muh secret club
Yep now fuck off

No it's a reference to a song Just from Batman (1989) to which the Joker dances. It's to imply that someone's existence is a joke.

It started from this Twitter meme. Someone photoshopped Dr. Gino's (the guy in the picture) hair on Brendan Fraser's head and that image got spammed non-stop on Cred Forums for a while some time ago and the meme just stuck.

How's the wifi on the plane, Brad?

>Brad Pitt is about to give his greatest performance of acting like he wants these mongs in court, and we won't even see it
;_;

Ohh, ohh dIs there a secret handshake and do get a decoder ring?

I know it's hard to accept, user, but things are gonna be a little different from now on. Now, it doesn't mean that Brad can't make a comeback, but it's statistically impossible to fully recover once one has been JUSTed.

It first started with pic related on twitter, then Cred Forums took it on another level of meme with brendan fraser and the alimony dilemma

you got it

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

already crowned, there's nothing we can do now

EL JUSTO JAJAJAJAJA

JUSTO
U
S
T
O

XD

so why are they divorcing? did angelina find out he was in jackass?

I use to laugh at this guy, but it's really started to make me think about this things...

I notice now how most men hide behind their hair, that if it's all chopped up it exposes an ugliness, sure you got the perfect headshape here or there that wouldn't look terrible no matter how you buzzed yourself ... but for most everyone else, they are purposefully pretending they are someone else...this guy either intentionally or unintentionally opened my eyes to the truth

wow..really makes you think.....

Jolie is no where your level of Girl, Interrupted.

She had the best performance, you ARE THE FUCKING CUNT DESTROYER.

Can you you please fuck my gf's face, Pitt, Sir?

> even looks good with the JUST cut

Just fuck my shit up

Brandon Pitt

>He thinks his life will be the same after abuse accusations

The (((media))) will never let him live it down.

In hindsight, Jolie wasn't that hot even back then when they met each other. Maybe being married to Aniston brought Pitt's standards for women down, plus the media kept hyping Jolie and her retarded blow-up doll lips as the hottest thing ever. But then she turned into hungry skelly and started adopting gooks, I'm surprised Brad endured that shit for 10 years