Hi, I'm Adam and this is Adam Ruins Everything!

Hi, I'm Adam and this is Adam Ruins Everything!

hey adam

Is the show worth watching? I remember liking that youtube episode about diamonds

This garbage has been around for a while, why is it being shilled so often now

He looks like a bigger faggot than Adam Savage.

Can't ruin these dubs!

Definitely, but parts of it recycle content from the CollegeHumor shorts.

what a faggot

People only hate this show because he ruins everything.

It got picked up for basic cable.

you'll love it for it's liberal propaganda, or hate it for it's liberal propaganda

not sure why you guys hate on him. he's an unfunny, beta-male, shit-poster.

>one of us

Hi, Adam. We're Penn & Teller and your show is bullshit. Into the trash it goes.

I would argue Adam Ruins Everything is better, it doesn't rely on raunchiness and doesn't use real strawmen.

>and doesn't use real strawmen.
lol

its okay, a lot of the sources they use, they oversimplify the content to make it seem worse or better based on their agenda, like they did a supplements one and basically just said one scientist said it was good and everybody else followed along with it.

multiple studies have shown supplements to help when taken daily, just stuff like that i guess.

was he autistic?

It isn't trying to be libertarian propaganda.

Hey
>doesn't cite a source
guys
>cherrypicks
I'm
>says "actually"
Adam
>makes claim with no evidence
and
>dresses up in gray suit
this
>gets gay haircut
is
>puts on turtle shell glasses
Adam
>hates on men/whites/capitalism
Ruins
>makes a pedo smile
Everything
>makes extreme overexaggeration

He cites sources all the time.

Both are liberal cucks. When are we going to get a redpilled version?

There is a lot of straw opposition in Adam Ruins Everything, and I will admit I find it very patronizing. "I am silly" etc. But it makes it easier for kids to grasp I guess.

Like 30% of the time. Of course that doesn't mean his claims are wrong, but it makes them less reliable.

You would just outright prefer propaganda to facts huh.

The show is geared much more towards children yes.

To add on to this, a lot of his "citations" are just "according to a study" without further clarification.

People hate it because they don't realise he's playing a character (an exaggerated version of himself) yet also fail to realise if he weren't doing this, while being juxtaposed with the other characters in the show (the audience), it would just be a random guy giving you facts for half an hour.
I think the show's okay but I think people get this idea that he's trying to change the world when he's really just trying to make people a little more aware about what they're doing and why they're doing it.

Cherrpicked stats are propaganda you nonce