Who will play him in the inevitable Guillermo del Toro film adaptation?

Who will play him in the inevitable Guillermo del Toro film adaptation?

No adaptation, hopefully. Why would you adapt something when it has already been done at least decently? He should take something else from Urasawa.

Made this a few years ago though.
Keanu is getting a bit too old, and I'm not sure how Ezra Miller looks with his hair died blonde.

Me

Lil' Kim

How would they adapt the parts where johan crossdress? They are very important part of the story so they pretty much have to and it seems impossible

My fuckin God. This would work like shit. Keanu has absolutely NO range.

Paul Dano

They were retarded as hell to begin with. Better remove them.

Damn i wanted to watch this so bad for the longest time

you hire tilda swinton

?

What the fuck does this mean, what kept you from watching it? Why the fuck don't you want to watch it anymore?

What male actor has the face to look exactly like his 7/10 sister with no one thinking twice?

I think he means the live action adaption that's confirmed

>confirmed
I thought it was in development hell because HBO is full of cucks.

ah ok, that makes sense, i just thought that was worded very weirdly

Are there even any qt actor twins that could play as Nina and Johan and not ruin it?

charles from MDE. arguably better as a woman

well yeah but it's confirmed to be in the works.
HBO was shafting him for years until they passed the project, but Del Toro confirmed a year ago that he's still working on pitching it to other studios/networks

I don't even get why they wouldn't want it. It would be perfect for a TV series.
The characters are interesting, the story is cool (even if it gets a bit stale from time to time) and since it takes place in Europe and everyone who isn't Tenma is european they won't have to fear that people will be put off because it's adaptated from manga.
I only hope they do that stupid shit they like to do lately and try to remake the story into a more "modern" setting.

*they don't do

yeah, but if there's anyone to trust to make a good adaption it would be a passionate weeaboo like Del Toro

Cary Elwes, preferably 20 years younger.

He seems to like anime for all the wrong reasons, though.

what do you mean

neither does Tenma

Sometimes I think it would have been cool to have had a twin sister.

Like you could dress up in her suspenders and bra and wear a long wig like her hair and wait in her bed for her boyfriend to sneak in and then hold him down and rape him and spit on him while he cries.

Well in my diverse opinion, Idris Elba should be a prime choice