Creep

I've just watched Creep and thought it was pretty good. Consensus on this movie? Other good scary movies on Netflix for me to watch?

>first-person perspective film
Dropped

its pretty well acted and kinda disturbing.

Fuck found footage though.

the ending is just boring

I enjoyed it. It's an original premise, and the twists and turns were all exciting.
Netflix unfortunately has a pretty bad horror selection, but The Babadook, V/H/S/, The Taking Of Deborah Logan, and Holidays (only the Father's Day, Christmas, and New Year's entries) are all good.

At least this one has the camera relatively steady the whole time. But I'm there with you
Personally, the fact that he's coherent in the whole thing was shocking to me.

Creep is superb.

Watch hush.

I don't know if I'd call it horror, but I saw Don't Breathe in theaters and I liked it a lot. What did you guys think of it?

why didn't he turn around?

They Look Like People
Hush
The Sacrament
House of the Devil used to be on there, I think they might have taken it off though.

D R O P P E D

Since you're okay with found footage, I suggest Banshee Chapter. I don't have Netflix though

>1/8th

reaching

My take is that he actually wanted to die

This. The ending is forced and retarded.

Archivo 253
think it still on netflix

It did the found-footage/POV thing better than Blair Witch.
Funny movie that builds the tension. I genuinely liked both guys of course until Josef is revealed to be crazy

>It did the found-footage/POV thing better than Blair Witch.

2016, maybe.

Watched Creep with my bff and we both thought it was awful. We both laughed out load at the awful ending.

That's what I meant. It's better than the new one.
As for the original one, BWP, that's the better movie.

But Creep is the better take on found footage than both those movies. It feels like an actual found video, with proper cuts with hitting the REC button. Unlike BW which both edit between cameras and use voiceovers.

>only the Father's Day, Christmas, and New Year's entries
I liked Valentine's Day. St. Patrick's started off really good but ended up being "wtf am I watching", kek

BWP acknowledges there are cuts. The footage is found and edited together. Creep was just a little too polished for me.

Creep would have been much better had the main character not been a complete retard.

I liked how Creep felt like it was a found on a SD card.
Sure Aaron was a fool, but he had to be that way to make the story believable.

>polished
how so? it literally feels like when it cuts he just stopped recording as opposed to most movies feeling like an editor put the material together to make a story and profit off death