Just watched Full Metal Jacket. Why was this faggot so fucking beta...

Just watched Full Metal Jacket. Why was this faggot so fucking beta? Why not just drop out of bootcamp and go home if he can't handle being bullied, he signed up by choice.

He's beta as fuck as Kingpin in Daredevil also. Dude was born to be a cuck.

>he signed up by choice.

>he signed up by choice

Did you watch the movie? All of them were drafted.

Only Joker was smart enough not to go infantry.

Then why didn't he just pretend to be gay to get out of the draft? People did that all the time back then. Look at the guy from The Turtles.

Obviously he had mental issues. He wasn't beta. A beta wouldn't join the marines in the first place.

You don't get drafted into the marines, retard.

How does being drafted work if your a fat fuck who isn't physically able to do anything? Do they force them to sit through bootcamp and do nothing while everyone else is working their ass off? They'd just slow the team down in combat since they can't run as fast to keep up.

Did you watch the movie? They enlisted for the marines.

>Why did you join my beloved core?

Besides, the marines only drafted twice, before the war started and after Tet.

They force you to physically participate until you're more fit and they probably don't give you access to lots of junk food. Sure, you'll slow everyone else down IN TRAINING, but by the end of it you'll be in better shape.

I didn't know the marines drafted. I thought all the people that got drafted in Vietnam were in the army.

Small drafts by comparison, but they did take part.

Irrelevant to FMJ, though. They all joined.

Back in the 60s and 70s there was still a thing called pride. Young men didn't wear their fat uselessness as a badge of honor like your average Cred Forums user of today.

Plus, as you saw in FMJ, there were consequences if you just plain fucked off.

In combat they're used as cannon fodder

When the marines draft, don't they give physicals to determine if they're fit to join? I've heard that the army won't accept flat footed people.

He was literally autistic

I DONT KNOW BUT IVE BEEN TOLD

YOU GOTTA BEE ON YOUR HAT

YER LEFT SHOULDUUUR

TELL MY MOM IVE DONE MY BEST

test

I AM IN A WORLD OF SHIT

ESKIMO PUSSY IS MIGHTY COLD

ITS JUST A BAD DREAM FATBOY

ME SO HORNY

Cred Forums would quit at the Crucible

Ya'll not tough enough to be part of the brotherhood

I BET YOU COULD SUCK A GOLF BALL THROUGH A GARDEN HOSE

What we have here, little yellow sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama Blacksnake... but it ain't too goddamned beaucoup....

Is that Ben Mendelsohn?

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

Excuse me? He's /our guy/, if you disagree you're normalfag scum who should leave this board.

shit film

You shit.

fuck you gook