Cred Forums says that this show is actually based and is the new Lost/BSG

>Cred Forums says that this show is actually based and is the new Lost/BSG
>Watch the first episode
>"I'M RADIOAAAAAAACTIVE, RADIOAAAAACTIVE"

aaaaand dropped.

How else are tweens going to know what songs are popular and what band shirt to buy at Hot Topic?

It only picks up after episode 4. Season 1 is overall pretty good.

Season 2 is pure kino.

Season 3 starts out a mess and almost jumps the shark, but manages to pull itself back in the back end.

Season 4 sounding pretty interesting so far.

I dropped it after s1 also and caught s2 when it came out on netflix and it was good

Imagine Dragons are so fucking awful. Plus they're mormon.

it's literally awful
>magic blood that heals radiation burns
idiots

It's a sci-fi show. I feel they set it up properly.

they spent what, 2-3 gen up in that space station and it somehow created humans with DNA that is super resilient to radiation and has a healing power equal to that of wolverine?

Yes.

SCIENCE.

It feels more contrived that in only 100 years humans descended into tribes of warrying savages.

i mean just look at the aftermath of chernobyl, they should all be freaks of nature with limbs growing out of their foreheads and tumors the size of watermelons

That song hasn't been popular for years though

There's a few of them like that, like that kid in the desert and Murphy's waifu.

The pilot came in in 2013, I think.

>a few
that's not how it works, radiation doesn't discriminate, doesn't matter what the body does to compensate, radiation is invisible particles that flies straight through stuff and sometimes crashes into DNA knocking several million lines of genetic material into the trashbin

I watched it for two seasons and regret ever watching it, i still feel disgusted with myself

>be a straight male
>think CW might be good
CW is for women, the mentally ill, and/or children, pham

They culled or exiled the mutants en masse to purify the bloodlines.

the space station then? or the magic bunker that somehow keeps everything radioactive outside but the people inside are ok with the outsiders but even though the outsiders should be a living equivalent of a nuclear power core

Raven > Clarke > Octavia > Harper > Lexa > Emori

Debate me.

Octavia is an objective shit

They are all shit, Bellamy is the best.

>Season 4 sounding pretty interesting so far.
but season 4 isn't even out yet

Problem is that this show is too cliche.
You know exactly how it will be etc...
Plus some very annoying character.
Honestly the beginning of S1 was a bit stupid but then it got better with S2 however, S3 with AI shit was just ridiculous.
Other than that the show had petty hot actress

Hahaha. I literally had the same experience OP.
Good to know I wasn't the only one desu.

Such shit.

>sounding

I don't know, the whole Pike arc soured me a bit on Ark/Grounder politics, so I'm interested in a change of pace with everyone searching for the safe haven.

It must be awesome working on the CW. Living in Vancouver surrounded by several 7/10 onwards in shows that are rarely cancelled and even when they are the network finds a spot for you in the other running shows.

am i getting old or do they all look 15 in that goddamn pic

they're supposed to be teenagers

The pilot is completely different then the rest of the show.

They're supposed to be teenagers, but look like mid-20's young adults as television teenagers often do.

oh thank god

They're a bunch of mid-twenties playing 15 year olds.

I like watching pilot episodes just to spot all the stuff they end up dropping when the shows get picked up.

In The 100's case, a bright color palette, monsters everywhere, heavy teenage drama and Kelly Hu.

this
no straight male with any pride would enjoy any CW show

>no straight males wants to watch hot young lesbians make out

You might have a case of the gay.

>he watches trash television to see pg13 lesbian scenes in the age of the internet

Honestly the only reason I watched the whole show is because of some actress and that I was extremely bored.
I felt like this show was for teen tho so I felt weird and too old

It is for teens. So is The Flash, Supernatural and all other CW shows. It's one of the better things to come out of the hunger games wannabe fad though.

The first two seasons are actually good. It's terrible now.

What went wrong?

Will she ever return bros

They killed off raccoonfu

Hopefully not. This almost broke the show.

If you've read more comments you would have known that the sappy teenage shit is only in the first 4 eps or so. It picks up the pace and raises the stakes quit high, like BSG. Making morally difficult choices and all that. The exploration and worldbuilding aspect is where the Lost comparison comes in.

It's like a hybrid of the two shows with its own thing, some good actors (Kane especially), but like a Lite version. S3 had some odd writing though.

Still, it certainly satisfies my BSG and Lost itch, though there's also The Expanse for the former now.

official NON MEME rankings

Lexa > Clarke > Ontari > Mexican Cripple > Finn's Ashes >>>>> Octavia

>Lexa

I just don't see the appeal.

IT'S FUCKING TRASH
watchable trash, but still trash.
anyone who tells you otherwise has the mental capacity of a 13 year old, or is trying to troll you into wasting your time time.