EXCLUSIVE! See Angelina Jolie's $95,000-a-month secret Malibu fortress that she rented WEEKS BEFORE filing for divorce

>EXCLUSIVE! See Angelina Jolie's $95,000-a-month secret Malibu fortress that she rented WEEKS BEFORE filing for divorce

>$95,000-a-month
how retarded can you be?

How retarded can you be? She's rich!

how is she this rich? i don't get it. she hasn't been in anything relevant since who the fuck even remembers

100 000 $ rent

LMAO

>$95,000
literally pocket change for her

>$95,000

I could pay off all my student loan demnbt and use the remaining $87k to jew my way to a comfy lifestyle through real estate or starting a small business. Fucking hollyjew whoors

Well, that's about half of what's Brad is going to pay monthly in alimony, so she's still good

>you own multiple houses in different countries
>lmao I'll just rent one for 100k a month

Once you've made enough to buy anything you could conceivably want, and still have millions left over, it becomes physically impossible to spend the money faster than it multiplies itself.

>ywn retreat to your private fortress to sniff coke and fuck models

it's getting harder and harder to carry on each day

remind me to tell you about the stock market and investment fund managers when youre older

yea im sure she herself is a fucking wall street wiz

she pays a bunch of jews to do it

why do celebrities rent houses?

California law states that the income earning spouse has to keep the other spouse in a lifestyle to which she is accustomed.

Females often rent expensive houses before filing divorce papers to inflate their living costs.

The cunt was planning this for a while. That is why she stopped taking acting roles, even though she is still in demand. She could have easily got a cape shit role.

Is it just me or does her mother look like Marion Cotillard?

is this meant to discredit her? you think bill gates is managing his portfolio you retard

>make a few million
>hire a bunch of wall street jews to make more money

bravo

Nah man, she's just more interested in directing I think. You get more $$$ if it goes over well.

They're not fighting over money.

Do none of you tards understand why she's ding this? She's jewing Brad out of extra alimony. The judge will fall for that crap hook line and sinker.

Spoiler that shit

she would make $10 million a year on interest alone at 5% based on her approximate $200 million net worth

>comparing Angelina Jolie to Bill Gates
lmao
This is what celebrity worship does to you.

Just (you)

oh child....

She's renting that because Pitt will then have to pay up so the kids maintain a lifestyle they've grown accustomed to.

So it's going the be THAT rent plus child support for each child separately and so on...

He'll be paying 250k a month easily.

Source to refute his claim? :)

I hope this doesn't deter you guys. There's a girl out there waiting for you. Don't let celebrity drama dissuade you from having white babies.

The entirety of the real world once you grow up, dear. ;^)

I honestly don't understand the logic behind this law.

I could understand dividing asserts earned during the marriage in half, i.e owning half a business created during the marriage, but supporting someone for the rest of thier life is bullshit.

And he'll barely feel it

Divorce laws are shit but cepleb squabbles are the worst possible ground to discuss them

lmao

Because the value goes down

>she's rich
Not for long

American divorce laws are truly almost surreally retarded

>$1,140,000 a year in rent.

It'd be cheaper to fucking buy it.

That looks like a very nice place but not something worth 95k$ a fucking month, what the fuck

She said she's not seeking spousal support. Besides, she may not be worth as much as Pitt,but she's still worth more than 150 million dollars and doesn't need any money from him.

It's the money thing.

>who's the renter?
>Angelina Jolie
>multiply original rent x15

>and doesn't need any money from him.

lol if you actually believe this

you'll see, she'll money-fuck pitt, i don't give a shit what she has said

is everyone on this board 15 years old?

>California laws
>having any logic behind them

>she'll give Pitt the ol' Amber treatment
>it doesn't matter that unlike the likes of Amber, Jolie has enough money to keep her family rich for the next 50 years without working a day
>she'll do it because all women are bitches
No user. The real question is the dividing of their shared assets, she might cuck him there. But Jolie never seemed to me like that sort of vengeful bitch.

everyone who constantly jerks it to celebrity gossip, yes.

>Cred Forums has gotten so bad there are legitimate and unironic bradgelina threads

>get drunk and angry and yell at wife
>never touch her
>kid gets in your face
>don't lay a hand on him

>get labeled an abuser
>get divorced
>career and reputation tarnished if not ruined
>lose kids
>probably will be forced to pay alimony or child support anyway

I want Brad to do a PSA about this.

>But Jolie never seemed to me like that sort of vengeful bitch.

you'll see user, you'll see. i can't think of any high profile celebrity divorces that didn't end with the guy getting money fucked

Pitt and Aniston for one
Pitt got out with 2 million more than her

I think she just got like over a billion dollars selling some company she apparently owned so yeah this is even less of a big deal to her now

Yeah i guess you must be since you cant say why they are wrong.

>implying anybody's on Maddox's saide
everyone is siding with Pitt, people love him

you are a colossal retard

>tfw you'll never give Brendan Fraser the home he deserves whilst this bitch can live somewhere like this.

If you want to just go some place and stay in a nice home for a few months

yes you fucking rent
Shes a woman with tens of millions of dollars burning holes in her pockets, what does she care

Do you not understand relativity? If she has the money it's like renting some place for a hundred dollars.

I KNEW IT! She was fucking that adopted rice nigger Panjabi behind Pitt's back

Never marry in Hollywood. Never

ah yes, tell me about your real world you read about on r/mra
angelini is probably richer than brad pitt

>angelini is probably richer than brad pitt

kek no. pitt has way more money than she ever will. he has been in hit blockbuster after hit blockbuster for over 25 years. she hasn't.

>Never marry!
fixed.

ok but she's still rich enough to last 5 lifetimes
>Muh women just wanna rob the money from le men
they were married for like 15 years

that house is probably worth over 20 million you damn idiot

They've been married for 2 years

what's even more remarkable is that she's had a total of like three critically acclaimed performances out of 40-ish starring roles over a 20-year career. not sure if she's done any stage work

Tell that to Brendan Frasier and that guy from News Radio. Crooked divorce laws affect all men.

the last movie i watched her in is changeling. she was fine in that. other than that she hasn't done jack shit since the 90s

but pitt? fucking christ. his filmography is one good role/movie after another. seven and 12 monkeys came out 21 years ago.

At least we got dem Tomb Raider movies and Gia out of that

>my dick when seeing those perfect lips

yeah it's like gia, girl interrupted and changeling. everything else is popcorn thrillers and action flicks
i mean fair enough if that's what she wants to do but the extreme attention around her feels kinda unwarranted when you browse her filmography

No, no it is not even remotely worth 20mil, kid. lol

this house is worth 85 million. It's Beverly hills, not Malibu but the prices are probably similar

>never marry actors/actresses

Ftfy

what movie was that used in? it looks familiar

don't know that it's from any movie. The design is pretty bland so you might be mixing it up

Is that Notch's house?
He has to be the most depressed billionaire ever.