ITT : Proper casting

ITT : Proper casting

He actually is a big guy kek

fuck is he doing with his neck? it looks really bad

Dumbbell shrugs. He's overdoing it because he's probably lifting like 100kg in each hand

would it have worked to get a big juiced up guy like him and have hardy dubbed over him?

No, too much acting needed to be done through the eyes for a random big guy to do it

>large traps are ugly
Found a nu-male

No.

I don't know why this concept is hard to grasp for the internet at large but the people best suited for acting roles are in fact actors.

i meant his twitching neck. it looks like he's going to ruin it

yeah but his face is covered up

>100kg dumbbells
Pretty sure only custom-made ones ever go that high. Past 50kgs its simply more convenient to use the bar

I'm sorry but what the fuck is he doing? Those aren't shrugs, you're not supposed to move your arms. They're called shrugs for a reason, you just have to shrug.
I mean I'm sure he's right cause he is a lot bigger than me but I don't get it.

No shit you fucking autist

shrugs are a meme exercise anyway

they should of cast some strong man and just dubbed the voice like vader

Good form is just a meme.

You gain muscle by injecting random shit into your body, the exercise is just to remind your body that you want muscles.

Bane isn't an acting role, it's a role for a bodybuilder and a voice actor, clearly. Having Tom Hardy, who looked less built than he did in Bronson, for fuck's sake, do it and then ADRing him anyway removes the point of having an actor.

>you're not supposed to move your arms
You do know that form is a meme, right? You're not 'supposed' to do anything, as long as you're staying safe from injury. While exercising smaller muscles, you can generally do it in whatever the fuck way you want

But could that guy have done a voice that sounds like Raul Julia trapped down a well, robbing every scene of its impact? I doubt it. You need a privately-educated English faggot curlbro for that.

he's a manlet

Nolan Bane had FUNCTIONAL STR8, he'd rek this roid freak in a second.

Having a pencil neck isn't a meme you fruit

"No"

He's a big guy

>DO YOU LOVE ME NOW, BILL? LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

>tfw too poor for HGH

FUCK

Get out /fit/

>you will never have the /bane/ body

Look at Tom Hardy again, now look at yourself.

Yeah thats what i thought.

Not that big, desu.

hardy didn't do shrugs, he did shoulder flies