Marvel just announced plans to continue their MCU into the 2020s...

Marvel just announced plans to continue their MCU into the 2020s. Do you think superhero movies will remain profitable for that long?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/kevin-feige-marvel-has-plotted-693317
slashfilm.com/marvel-phase-four/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can u post the updated image instead of a pic from 2 years ago?

My life? What the fuck is this shit? NO FUCK YOU I DON'T WATCH THESE PIECE OF SHIT FLICKS YOU FUCKING RETARD, KILL YOURSELF

over the next two years people will be burned out on superhero movies and nerd culture, which would mean more quality in movies, comics and video games because the big companies will realize the masses dont care anymore. If this actually happens i would be the happiest person on earth

This shit is dated

Here's a slightly more recent one

Wheres Plasticman? I thought they were making that with Matthew Lillard.

If people get burned out, Disney will move onto gutting Star Wars.
Disney's plans for MCC extend far past 2020.
Disney is eventually planning to kill off a character in Infinity war, and have that actor potentially replaced by another actor who does it for less (iron man could be that character, or Captain America, or Thor, I would say CA is most likely myself).
Disney is trying to control the market and create factions of fans, such as edgy faggots who like Deadpool and Guardians of the Galaxy or kids who like spiderman and the avengers.
Disney is trying to get as much money as possible, and so far its working perfectly.
Marvel comics are a testbed for entire new ideas, it allows disney to test an idea out on a smaller market and see how it works, to better visualize it in the comics.
That's why iron man and thor got replaced, along with captain america.

>Justice League Dark
is this vaporware dreck still wasting del Toro's preciously finite time?

looking at this picture makes me want to kill myself, has there ever been such a cancer on movies before?

>the same studio that brought us Suicide Squad is going to try and adapt Sandman
remove me from this planet

>Here's a slightly more recent one

Avengers: Infinity Wars II is cancelled. It's a single movie, now.

>X force
will we get the waifufied wolverine we deserve?

So's Inhumans.

>burned out on superhero movies and nerd culture
>and nerd culture

I doubt that. I can see people getting burned out on superhero movies seeing as how there's 5+ of them that come out each year. But people love J.J. Abrams' Star Trek/Star Wars (which are more spaced out) and I don't think we'll stop seeing attempts like Warcraft and live-action Ghost in the Shell to cash in on nerd culture any time soon.

they're going to keep doing it because it makes studios money. They'll always be shit but they'll never leave

It's not, part 1 and 2 just got renamed Avengers 3 and Avengers 4. They're still coming out in 2018 and 2019.

I'm seeing indications that Disney is trying to shift parts of the MCU to Sony (Spiderman) and conceding to both the DCEU at WB and rival Marvel studio, Fox.

This is to focus on pic related and friends, it's new cash cow alongside it's successful animation branch. Also, the era of billion-plus MCU films may be over, after Infinity Wars. CA:CW was practically Avengers 2.5, and only just broke the barrier.

That's just wishful thinking on your part son.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/kevin-feige-marvel-has-plotted-693317

>you will die in the MCU's lifetime

Didn't the last Trek movie flop?

Have you seen the Justice League trailer????

Zack Snyder will destroy the MCU with one movie.

>2014

oor just some black or muslime vesion to be PC

What's the appeal of capeshit? Please someone help me understand it.

slashfilm.com/marvel-phase-four/

I hope you're ready for Phase 4 user!

James Cameron's Avatar 2 will the the final nail in the coffin of Marvel studios. People will see that it's possible for Hollywood to make movies that are actually good.

Wish fulfillment and modern day mythos.

>The big question is whether or not Inhumans will remain part of Phase Three. We just heard that the release date for that long-gestating title would likely be pushed back again, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it ended up becoming part of Phase Four instead. Since The Avengers: Infinity War is going to be a two-part saga that ends in 2019, it would make sense for Phase Three to end on that note instead of with the beginning of a new franchise. However, Phase Two ended on Ant-Man instead of The Avengers: Age of Ultron, so anything is possible.

>article still talking about Infinity Wars II and Inhumans

Why don't you face the facts that Disney is nervously for the returns on Doctor Strange (same as WB is for WW) to make any announcements? If it does Ant-Man level numbers (as the industry and studio themselves project), than don't hold your breath for "Phase Four" talk anytime soon.

let's hope for a nuclear war kill us all

I want them to bring out the big guns like franklin richerds or whatever xe is called (played by Laverne Cox of course) and make a movie where xe wrecks everyones shit in like 20 seconds and puts end to the capekino. It could be aired as a TV ad

>Do you think superhero movies will remain profitable for that long?
Perhaps. If DC can just get their shit together.