Any predictions for episode 8 Cred Forums?

Any predictions for episode 8 Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ScLzL7NRsq8
youtube.com/watch?v=z_lMbh2ZE2o&list=PLGGhq9i_mUyxkMS3CwWBCuJ0xuXZGsWpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

4.5 billion dollars

Finn gets raped by Snoke

I see a city in the clouds

Kylo Ren gets killed. Finn and the girl get married. Snoke is deposed by Ren before Ren dies.

Prediction? Pain.

Kylo has new costume

Rey is a force child

Finn is Lukes son

Poe dies

Rey becomes evil

Kylo becomes good

A big battle on an ice planet involving AT-ATs

I see probe droids and bounty hunters

I see threepio

Best in the trilogy

Not even because it's the middle part, because Rian Johnson

I predict more of the same.

>Poe dies

pls no

it'll end on a downer, forcing our heroes to regroup so they can come back and win in the climactic episode 9.

The Empire Strikes Back II ™

I feel like they'll just steal some of the key moments from Empire.

Luke training with Yoda -> Rey training with Luke

Vader telling Luke that he's his father -> Ren telling Rey about her family

Han Solo gets frozen -> Finn or Poe gets frozen

I also feel like Luke or Leia will die in it. Probably Leia, because I feel like they want to get rid of her.

>a Woman being or becoming evil in 2017
lmao get real

>things happen the movie

>Finn and Rey will mostly be separated throughout the movie until the ending
>Finn and Poe will deal with Tran's character
>romance between chink girl and Finn
>LOL Dude Poe is gay by having him say something about a boyfriend
>Rey will be stuck with Luke
>Kylo crashes his ship to Luke's island with the other KOR
>Luke takes them out like the fodder they are
>Rematch between Rey and Kylo, by this time Rey has a "change of feelings" towards him
>Kylo wins
>Rey is hanging off/fell from a cliff
>Luke saves her
>Kylo tries to retreat but his ship is beyond repair and is stuck on the island with Luke and Rey
>Kylo and Rey have a conversation
>Luke doesn’t approve, blows up the hut they are in

That's from some spoilers I seen posted around. I don't really know much about the last part since that one comes from reddit but apparently that person has been right before. Kylo crashing his ship and the Knights of Ren fighting Luke comes from those msw guys.

>inb4 Force Tree

I predict it will be a good to mediocre film that is lauded by some as KINO, and hated by others who believe the prequels are KINO.

I predict it will cause butthurt to some people in one way or another.

>others who believe the prequels are KINO.
There can't be people who actually think that.

These are the spoilers I've seen too. And that Kylo crashing on the ship and fighting Rey then being chased away is relatively early on in the movie.

The person who gave the hut blowing up leak had been right before. Their spoilers about Rogue One were later proven true. Another one of their rumors is that Finn confronts Phasma and somehow knocks her arm off out of anger.

So it's looking like Luke, Rey, and Kylo are a-plot and Finn, asian chick, the First Order, and possibly Poe are b-plot.

I have a feeling like Luke is her father but wanting to keep it a secret so she is willing to kill him still and reusing this plot moment will be the 'poetry'.

She will kill Luke regretfully so to save the universe from Snoke's influence on Luke tempting him to Full Dark Side and then use her force mind reading ability to see herself being born with Luke there and it explains why she has all these powers.

To be honest if they did this the right way with that Luke Skywalker theme I would probably cry but hate myself because its so lame but dammit that stuff gets me.

Rey willingly goes to Snoke at the end and Kylo is reluctant about it.

We find out who Rey's parents are and what happened to them close to the end. What happened to her parents is more important than who they are.

Luke ain't her father.

99% of the movie gets reshoot by Christopher Nolan

Well shit. The interesting characters are a side plot in this movie

Finn and the new female actor become an item.
Poe offhand mentions his boyfriend.
Romance is teased between Rey and Kylo Ren.
Luke seems sketchy and somewhat dark throughout most of the movie.
Leia is put in a coma to get her out of the way.

she's a clone of Luke

Luuke if you will

>Another one of their rumors is that Finn confronts Phasma and somehow knocks her arm off out of anger.
Yeah I remember that. They said the character that made most TFA toy sales(aka Phasma) will be getting the Skywalker treatment.

From that one guy and msw it seems Luke is not all there. He wants Rey to kill Kylo and she outright refuses to.

what a fucking asshole

I'm on the fence about whether or not Chewie dies. If he does, it's not by Kylo Ren's hand or that would be overkill. Literally.

See you are already butthurt even thinking about that lmao

Yes there are. I once saw some weird guy on Movie Fights on youtube try to argue the prequels were KINO because they had by far more imagination with the characters, the planets and environments and more ideas then they get credit for and far more creativity than TFA.

That spoiler about Luke is so bizarre to me. I can believe that he'd struggle with a darker nature and lose his idealism, but I can't believe that he'd put that fight on Rey when it's his battle in every respect.

I think it'd make more sense if Luke himself was determined to kill Kylo and Rey was against it.

>Rey goes to the darkside
>Kylo ren is redeemed
>set up for episode 8
>snoke is revealed at some point, dies, and rey is revealed to be a darkside leader of the empire

it'll be boring and gay. Unless they keep the tone of the last fight in the forest they're not going to make a good movie. The whole movie should have had that serious acting tone. They were phoning it in the whole time.

If true Luke probably thinks killing Kylo himself will be the last thing that will make him switch to the dark side.

Chewie might but I'm convinced Leia and Luke won't. Losing one beloved character is enough and I don't think even Disney would go further than that and risk pissing everyone off. Also, they probably only killed Han because Ford only agreed to come back if they did.

The only thing in the plot that is confirmed as of now is that Snoke is a member of the same race that that weird, orange alien lady is.

They share the same damn fucking facial features, also Snoke isn't a giant since he is obviously just a projection when we see him

>romance between chink girl and Finn

This is the one I'm not so sure by, the only evidence I've seen is her having a chemistry read with Boyega, but that doesn't mean romance.

Plus didn't someone like the director or a writer or something say the movie didn't have a romance storyline?

Someone once said that Snoke was around 7 feet. He's not supposed to be as big as his hologram but I don't think he's meant to be tiny either.

>Romance is teased between Rey and Kylo Ren.
YES.
youtube.com/watch?v=ScLzL7NRsq8

We also have those spoiler pictures that look like her and Finn on some space horse together. Also Boyega keeps gushing about her and she showed up to Star Wars Celebration wearing a Finn shirt.

It was confirmed long ago that this trilogy has a romance storyline. Boyega backed it up recently but said that the romance wouldn't go the way we think it will.

Why did Cred Forums hate this character again? Are they Ricky Gervais?

After TFA, Chewie might as well be dead anyway.
It's like he never existed.

Oh, okay then.

Really hope Finn picks up a light saber again. Its not like he sucked entirely fpr the first time with it.

Fun fact: Poe was supposed to die in the beginning of TFA but they decided not to kill him because Oscar Isaac had died in his last 4 films before it

It either means Finn and Tran romance or Reylo

Mentions hes a storm trooper in reference to romance.

He is going to fuck brienne of darth.

Honestly both Finn and POE should've met Rey in that post. He could've been the one piloting the Millennium Falcon.

Oscar Isaac is also the only guy with real star power among the new protagonist ensemble. The rest of the proper young talent was put in the First Order.

fuck, I love oscar isaac.

Possibly both. It makes sense since it seems like they're setting Finn up like a second protagonist. Rey could still end up alone like Luke did but I feel like there has to be a reason they set up a connection between her and Kylo and that Kylo is young and not all twisted looking from the dark side.

It's possible he's talking about Finn and Tran's character but that Tran's character ends up betraying them and being a First Order insider. I think that was a really early theory/leak

Poe flying the Falcon would've been so good. But I guess they needed that moment between Finn and Rey, so they have a connection and Poe would have kinda ruined that.

It's still weird that they're advertising Rey, Finn and Poe like the new trio and yet Rey and Poe never meet.

>Rey could still end up alone like Luke did but I feel like there has to be a reason they set up a connection between her and Kylo and that Kylo is young and not all twisted looking from the dark side.
While I don't expect a baby Skywalker to make an appearance at the end of this trilogy I can see Rey traveling with a exiled Kylo. The romance could be up to interpretation.

They should just cut Rey out and let Poe + Finn do their bromance thing. They had some great chemistry.

>that scene when Finn is laying down
>close up shot of Rey leaning forward
>kissed him on the forehead

FRIEND ZONED

I thought Rey and Kylo romance was pure delusion at first. But thinking about this and seeing the spoilers so far I'm starting to believe it.

It's going to be shit but slightly less soulless than 7

Same here senpai now I can't wait to see all those fanboys cry about it.

Poe and Finn tongue kissing for the most awkward 30 seconds of starwars history while Rey looks on and suddenly wants to hop on Finn's dick because Poe is prettier than her

screencap this because you know it's going to happen

While we're waiting, we can watch these almost 700 videos that fans have made about their romance

youtube.com/watch?v=z_lMbh2ZE2o&list=PLGGhq9i_mUyxkMS3CwWBCuJ0xuXZGsWpc

I am honestly willing to bet money that the Rey == reincarnated Anakin "theory" is true. Might not be revealed until IX though.

>Snoke is deposed by Ren before Ren dies

I'd hate to be the guy who serves him with a subpoena.

>mfw fangirls were called delusional and bullied for it
>turns out they were right the whole time

>cast a likable, charismatic male actor as a lead
>make him gay
I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS

>Lead

Not really. He was barely in the movie.

>Kylo has new costume
New helmet because he dropped it on the catwalk and never retrieved it. So unless Phasma escaped from the garbage shoot and somehow retrieved it that makes sense

>Rey is a force child
Makes sense.

>Finn is Lukes son
lol no. That's retarded.

>Poe dies
Could happen I suppose. If he does I hope he gets way more screen time in 8 so we actually give a shit if and when he dies.

>Rey becomes Evil
I can't see her NOT being challenged by the dark side in some way. Full evil, I doubt it. Movie will probably end with ambiguity like Empire.

>Kylo becomes good
Can never happen. He killed Han Solo who just happened to be his father. Unless Kylo, say, saves Luke or Rey or Leia and it gets him killed and he apologizes before he dies he's not going light side. He could be replaced by Snoke or whomever as the main villain if he dies but I don't see that happening as he was about to "complete his training" at the end of 7.

And Han Solo dies forgiving him. He'll probably go good or it'd be a pretty damn dark ending. Especially if he's the last Skywalker kid.

I think the fact that Kylo did the worst thing he could possibly do in the very first movie and it still didn't make him full dark side sets up his redemption more than anything. There's no story in him going darker anymore after that. Nothing can top it.

How is he not full dark side? He killed Han, slashed Finn and the only reason he didn't kill Rey is because Snoke told him to capture her. Moreover he offered to train her before he got lightsaber sucker punched.

Dude is full evil. The only question is why.

Thing is though, Kylo Ren is having a fucking breakdown in the final battle because killing his dad wasn't a cure-all for his inner conflict like he thought it would be. He's still not fully committed, even though Snoke seems to think so.

He isn't. The script literally confirms it and says he's weakened. And if you think it's just because Snoke told him to capture her, you weren't paying attention.

I think it's also worth noting that he tells Rey to join him, not him and Snoke, and that he offers to teach her the ways of the Force, not the Dark Side. He probably meant it that way but the way lines are said in these movies matters.

Perhaps. We'll have to see how Snoke mind-fucks him in 8.

>I dont hate Ren, but I pity the fool

someone please shoop that lightsaber going through his head

He doesn't say to "join him" he simply says he can "show her the ways of the force". That's not the same as "join me and we rule the galaxy" from Empire. it's just "hey I can show you some shit".

Then she remembers the tangerine midget and kicks his ass.

>start on ice planet
>it is getting attacked by the empire
>the rebels are getting their shit kicked in
>the main cast escape the planet
>we see Rey training with Luke for a couple minutes
>then it shows everyone else going into an asteroid field to escape the tie fighters
>the asteroid field is a rock filled with worm things
>then the crew goes to a huge gas planet
>it turns out that the big bad is there
>Finn or poe gets captured and froze in a Carbonite pod
Original idea do not steal

>make a movie you want to be big on world stage
>try to add something gay
>gets banned in china

I think Finn being with Tran's character would do that more.

>Film Starts
>The Resistance is on a snowy planet hiding from the First Order, as Kylo Ren is leading a fleet against them
>Finn and Poe are out scouting and run into a First Order probe droid. They eliminate it but get attacked by a snow monster
>Rey arrives and easily kills the snow monster, saving Finn and Poe. All 3 are forced to spend the night outside in the freezing weather but Rey is able to create a perpetual energy device from their broken speeder that keeps them warm
>The First Order is still able to catch the signal and attacks the planet using giant walkers that are 10x larger than AT-ATs
>Battle ensues, the Resistance flees the planet
>Rey realized after he ordeal that she needs to go find Luke and train some more. Meets him on a swamp planet and they train.
>Finn and Poe become chased by the First Order and take shelter in a giant floating city that's 10x larger than cloud city.
>Get sold out to the First Order and captured
>Meanwhile Rey quickly surpasses Luke's wildest expectations. He says he has nothing more to teach her and she leaves to meet up with the gang
>Finn and Poe confess their love to each other as Finn is frozen in a block of ice by Captain Phasma to be brought before Snoke.
>She arrives at cloud-planet, faces the entire Knights of Ren. They put up a fight but ultimately Rey is too much for them
>Kylo reveals that he is Rey's brother, which throws her off to the point where the Knights of Ren are able to land a wound on her
>Rey uses the force to bring down the entire cloud-planet down on the Knights of Ren. Kylo barely escapes with his life and loses an arm in the process.
>Movie ends with Rey saving Poe from First Order captivity and the two going off to rescue Finn.

PURE KINO

>Finn is Luke's son

China is pretty open about how and why they ban movies from playing there and while starwars was weak in china comparatively, I don't see them not trying to keep getting that market.

Especially considering how China is pushing the Wanda group, now you're going to have that wang-hollijew alliance.

They're using the most meme things like the force child thing because it pisses people off.

I just want pic related to be true. That or Snoke is Plagueis or Jar Jar.

I already don't like it

snoke is actually general hux who got mutated by all the radiation being exposed to starkillers lazer radiation and slipped into the time space rupture trying to escape its explosion

Snoke is the embodiment of the dark side.

yeah, it'll be shit.
Rey gets blacked