ITT: Celebrties Say the Darndest Things

ITT: Celebrties Say the Darndest Things

"KMFDM, DOING IT AGAIN"
—Jennifer Lawrence

It Ain't Me

Based Marky Mark.

Based Mel

I see she's trying to break the rule by being ugly and dumb.

someone had to say it

Can'

I would have loved to have been that interviewer and followed it up with
>So, changing the topic slightly, but do you think that children that insert pebbles into their infant-sister's vagina is the sort of thing that someone should seek help over?
>How about masturbating next to next your child-sister as a 17 yr old? That's not normal afterall is it? In many states, I believe that would be a criminal offense

His wife chose death over life with him.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets

The narcissism of that guy lel. I've heard a ton of stories about him.

someone edit that to replace the bible with "quaran"

This makes me want to vote Trump, great way to commit to the metaphor.

He's right. Religious loon detected. Have any conversations with the wall lately?

Redpilled as fuck.

Isn't that a Ted Kaczynski quote?

The CIA/Mercenary/Yakuza era stories are my favorite

I heard rumors that Dr. Jill "Burn the Cities" Stein is making moves to grant him an official presidential pardon and take him on as her VP should she win the presidency.

Stein/Kaczynski 2016

where did this "it aint me starts playing" meme originate from?

Her actual name sounds more like bad fanfic than the name of the character she plays.

Well I'm sorry to hear that.

isn't he a faggot?

Genius.

Really hope that the fact that 'Trump's dumb, lol' stuff is so popular means that people have mentally accepted his victory as a fait accompli and already moved to looking down on the majority who elected him.

She always seemed like a nice old woman and now it's confirmed.

here ya go lol

And if we take off the masks, will we die?

This thread is for dumb things celebs say though.

>"Rey isn't important because she's a woman..." - Daisy Ridley

This man is ahead of his time. He's a true visionary and that's why hollywood kikes hate him .

Everyone would immediately change their opinions after seeing their faces

>Trump's dumb, lol

I don't think anyone really believes that a selfmade billionaire is dumb

no, just a big guy.

Funniest part is that this is actually what he said

Yes, he is. He's also a curlbro, he has the legs of Karen Carpenter.

just a reminder that he caused jeff conaway's suicide with his faggoty ways

I think they're trying to make themselves believe that.

>Only when you get some distance from these stories do you begin to wonder just what kind of act this would-be actor has. Is he on the level? Or is he just blowing smoke--playing the part of a scruffy character lifted from a Ross Thomas thriller?

"I'd be very happy if nobody believes me," Seagal said without a trace of irritation. "I don't think you can find anyone in the agency who can prove they work for the agency. That's the whole point.

"I did some work for the White House recently, for a committee where everybody had top-security clearance. And when they checked up on me, they couldn't find any data on me. They asked the agency, who refused to confirm or deny who works for them.

He's not wrong here either. That wasn't dumb that's the truth. She fucked up stranger things with her manic bullshit. Mel is great. He should've been in the new Mad Max, but Hollywood Jews wouldn't allow it.

True warrior

>MY VAGINAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

For a second I thought that was Nikki Blonsky from Hairspray.

Really makes you wish you liked cock, doesn't?