Tfw too smart to dislike Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

>tfw too smart to dislike Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

>character becomes smart
>brain enlarges like a melon

>tfw too dumb to pick up on all the subtleties of Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

>tfw not enough of a small-penis cuckold to enjoy Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

>tfw two smart to like Nolan

>tfw too intelligent for Marvel
>yet too dumb to understand DC

>tfw to intelegent too dislik zak snyder's films

>tfw to brainy too reply to this post

why would anyone doubt zack snyder i mean he created watchmen of course these movies are good too

>tfw to smart to lift weights

You're a smart guy.

>why would anyone doubt zack snyder

they wouldn't. it would be a fool's move

>tfw smart but not smart enough to unravel all of man of steel's meanings

>tfw too disgusting to get a gf

>he created watchmen of course
You're too dumb for this thread.

I have a 152 iq and I thought it was just a mashup of jarring scenes one after another.

how smart do you have to be to think it was acceptable as a feature film?

>tfw too smart to get a gf

I have seen the cinematic masterpiece Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice ten times just this week so I think I know a lot of things

>so I think I know a lot of things
So, tell me what you know, I am very curious about this new acquired knowledge you've got from this particular movie.

>too
>too
>too
>too
>too
>too

you to

>tfw too smart to cross the border

If you're so smart why do you come here? This place is for dumb dumbs like me.

you to

>TFW transcended capeshit for good.

four you

>too smart
>watches capeshit

I know that feel. It's lonely, this life we lead.

>marvelfags trying to argue about subtlety

If I were to tell you it's an allegory whose central message is how the ultra-wealthy exploit the absence of meaningful dialogue between the East and the West, would that help?

>tfw
>when Batman still makes you feel smart
LoI

>tfw to stupid too reply to your post

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Get help.

>tfw can't greentext

Get educated.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm not the one defending toy catalogues as if they were an artistic statement of any kind

I think you mean two.

Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.

Tryhard and desperate, try again.
Also don't compare fucking War and Peace with a pretentious toy catalogue that can't even get its theming right without outright stating it.

see his quads don't lie

the fact is, if you think BvS is some capeshit toy selling scheme, you're watching it lazily

It is a toy selling scheme, actually thinking otherwise is pretentious.

>you're reading the manchild toy catalog lazily

sure thing kiddo

>300, Sucker Punch, Man of Steel, the Watchmen
They're all capefilm like BvS, but they're not there to sell toys. Why is BvS the exception, smartguy?

They're not current IPs, 300 was just trying to bank on the success of Sin City, Sucker Punch is not capeshit, Watchmen was a shitty vanity project that has been incredibly profitable to its franchise and made the original novel get four new editions, and man of steel was another toy catalog
Actually arguing for Snyder's "artistic vision" is pretentious and puerile, watch any of his movies with commentary and listen to his inane ramblings on why he chose to do everything that way because it "looked cool"

>visuals dont' matter fo rvisual meediums like film

kus

>actually defending saying "uhhh we shot it this way because I thought it looked cool" over and over again to defend artistic decisions
No wonder you like capeshit

The only people who state the themes at play in BvS aren't even the principals, nor do any of them directly interact with the three most pivotal characters other than Lex.

If you're so lazy, stupid, and indoctrinated that you now not only expect your villains to monologue their motives but actually insist that they do, you are utterly beyond saving.

>i like my film directed by people in radio

kys

Tryhard and pretentious, like all Snyder fans.
Thanks for trying, take your faux nonchalant niggerspeak to reddit.

You're the biggest tryhard on this board, and the most laughably outmatched.

>I don't actually have grounds to criticize my detractors, but I'm going to pretend that I do

that's you

Says the buzzword using faggot that can't even defend his pretentious capeshit director without niggerspeak.

Your cape flick is for intellectually stunted adults with adolescent minds and no amount of forced grimdark Redditude will change the fact that it's a bunch of gown men in tights punching each other while squinting while Jesse Eisenberg has an embarrassing sperg fit in the background. You're a bore and your cape flick is uninteresting.

Ah good sir, if you come to challenge me in a battle of whit then I must wonder why you've come unarmed.

>what is a kinoflick?

High art in low mediums. This is standard since the 1960s. You can disagree with it philosophically, but to say that it's vapid simply because of the source is niggerbrained.

And yet here you still are, histrionic in your denial. I can't think of one thing I hate to the degree you hate cape films.

Here, take this action figure and point to the places that the Batman touched you,

literally every moron that watched it got the referenced.to greek mythology and basic religion. we all passed 10th grade english.

if you think bvs was deep, you are fucking
retarded.

Kino is a meaningless buzzword only used by pretentious retards and unironically using it invalidates any point you believe you have.

>deep means dealing with issues only grad students can understand

No, deep means dealing with issues that everyone can understand. "Deep" is only "woah that's deep" for the inexperienced.

>deep means references a layman can get.
Wew

>I can't into memes

"Kino" is said of films that complete in the sense that nothing could be added to nor subtracted from them. It can be said of low art (Kickboxer) as well as high art (Werkmeister Harmonies).

It wasn't even remotely about religion, not in the sense you think, anyway. What makes a god?

Kino is a meaningless buzzword, actually trying to perpetuate this is bullshit and actually kind of sad.

>deep means references

This is why you're retarded. Perhaps you're bright, but you're inexperienced.

"Deep" means: the articulation of something that every human experiences (1) that not every every human is capable of articulating and (2) that is articulated such that every human is capable of understanding.

Aeschylus and Euripedes were "facile capeshit" by your NYU standards.

Once again, kys

Another
>hhurrr ur dumb and i'm not post

Try making an argument

>You can disagree with it philosophically, but to say that it's vapid simply because of the source is niggerbrained.

It's vapid because it's a vapid, shit film. Being stereotypical capeshit where grown men run around in tights is just the shit-cherry on top.

>"kino"

Back to R*eddit.

>histrionic in your denial

Empty damage control. Watch more film and get better taste until you're not so easily impressed by something like a DC or Marvel movie.

Try saying anything other than meaningless buzzwords like kino.

Try reading my posts.

>stereotypical
If it's stereotypical, why are the fanboys crying about the portrayal of Batman and Superman?

Do you even know what the words you're using mean?

>tfw too smart too not watch Drive every day.

>He didn't get the socio-political underpinnings of BvS and how the film masterfully weaves this subtext within the deconstruction of two of america's greatest pop culture icons

You're fundamentally unintelligent. Allowing your preconceptions of a genre to blind you from the thematic depth of a work that seeks to subvert it's own genre trappings and history.

All I see is tangential bullshit and meaningless buzzwords
When the comic book movie fad passes Snyder will be the laughingstock of everyone with taste for decades to come, but judging by your posts you'll thrive on that because they're unpopular.

>tfw too smart too not watch Drive every day

You've made not one substantial comment in this entire thread, and you've used "buzzword" five times in this thread.

I'll say it now for the fourth time, because humanity is certainty in need of it: *kill yourself*

Not an argument. Not a single argument.
Nice try though.

>Do you even know what the words you're using mean?

No, he clearly does not. I'd rather talk to you than give him any further attention.

Can you think of any other work where well-known characters are being used in such a way as they're used in MoS and BvS? I can't think of anything that remotely compares to it.

> tfw to intelligent to bump this thread

It's hard to say.

The only thing that comes to mind are the characters from Burn After Reading, which is an indictment of the later boomer/early gen X generation.

>deconstruction

Instant red flag that you're a pseud who doesn't know what deconstruction is and why a capeshit movie is not "a deconstruction".

I replied to you, but I got to get into bed now. Sorry I can't be here to talk.

Good night, user. I'll see you around.

fuck you, I mean yes, I replied to your post today but I don'tknow for tomorrow. My hopes and dreams? Who knows, it's a mistery but that's the good thing about faith in life.
>tfw no gf

>chat shit
You have to go back

Pathetic

If you can't even read into how BvS is a deconstruction and how that aspect of the film relates to it's politics and examination of modern america, then you have no place insulting anyone's intelligence, as you seem to be unable to decipher a fucking Zack Snyder movie.

>MORE je ne sais quoi emperor's new suit "you just don't get it" bullshit
Great job fucking loser.
Go buy some BvS cereal.

It's called a conversation, bottom-dweller.

It's called spam and poor form fucking redditor.

>ad hominem
Get fucked m8

You're not as intelligent as you think you are. Deconstruction is not a capeshit movie. You parrot words you don't understand because you picked them up from TVtropes and you think they apply but they don't.

No amount of jerking off about how it's an "examination of politics / modern America" will change that it is a shit examination of politics / modern America dressed up under adolescent superhero nostalgia.

Go fly on some arab airlines like the heady masterpiece you love told you to.
Don't forget to stop at 711 while you're at it
And remember, we shot it this way because it uhhhh looked cool and uhhhhh cinematic markers

>falling for obvious b8

I know that feel

There's nothing nostalgic about it. You use more poorly-chosen terms than anyone else in this conversation, which speaks volumes concerning your massive intellectual deficit.

>superhero nostalgia
look at how full of shit you are.

>Bruce
>There was a time above... a time before. There were perfect things... diamond absolutes. But things fall, things on Earth. And what falls... is fallen. In the dream, they took me to the light. A beautiful lie.

>socrates
> At first, when any of them is liberated and compelled suddenly to stand up and turn his neck round and walk and look towards the light, he will suffer sharp pains; the glare will distress him, and he will be unable to see the realities of which in his former state he had seen the shadows; and then conceive some one saying to him, that what he saw before was an illusion, but that now, when he is approaching nearer to being and his eye is turned towards more real existence, he has a clearer vision, -what will be his reply? And you may further imagine that his instructor is pointing to the objects as they pass and requiring him to name them, -will he not be perplexed? Will he not fancy that the shadows which he formerly saw are truer than the objects which are now shown to him?

>marvelittors
>not muh batman/superman

Woah, really excites your neurons.

Marvel is finished.

>implying you can't elevate the medium

Snyder approached the medium like the adult, which you apparently are not. $20 bucks says you're a sperg in college who thinks he knows best.

BvS is not a bad movie, at all. It's just retards forcing their hate and retardation.

>There's nothing nostalgic about it.

You're the type of insufferable, corny sperg who would engage in apologetics for a grimdark Blue's Clues reboot because you're intellectually and emotionally stunted and you think adding swearing and violence to your childhood fascinations puts BvS on the level of the Iliad. It doesn't.

"And what falls... is fallen." Truly this is some transcendent poetry in motion!

Dorks who attempt to defend these goofy as fuck movies need to watch more movies and develop their taste. You are easily impressed.

>You use more poorly-chosen terms than anyone else in this conversation

No, I don't. You don't understand what deconstruction is, you think that a movie simply being an examination of politics makes it a good examination of politics, and you comically repeat that others suffer from an intellectual deficit when you use words that you don't understand and just parrot mindlessly.

>20 bucks says you're a sperg in college who thinks he knows best.

No, I already graduated from college, and not the internet autodidact college of TVtropes, which is why I am able to identify pseuds on Cred Forums who think BvS is "a deconstruction".

>defending cape movies on the internet
>calling anyone else a sperg

>spamming the kino meme
>calling anyone else a sperg

Is this long-winded dodge the best you can do after being called out for using inapplicable phrases like "adolescent superhero nostalgia?"

If it's all so transparent and shallow, do me the courtesy of giving me the broad strokes of what the Batman's arc has to say about post-911 society and why it is(or isn't, in your view) a creative, artful use of the character.

If you dismiss this most obvious of allegories contained within the film, all you'll be doing is admitting just how our of your depth you really are.

And with half hour of elapsed time and no response forthcoming, I think we can safely conclude that when he gets told to put up or shut up, is just one more smooth talker who suddenly has nothing to say,

ya got rekt kiddo stop posting

I know that feel user

>tfw too dumb for cuckoldry fetish

Depth does not come from obscure references you fucking retard. You must think Tarantino's movies are super deep because he namedrops that one character from that one 60's TV show nobody remembers.
Depth has absolutely nothing to do with references.