Can't wait desu

Can't wait desu

Other urls found in this thread:

etonline.com/movies/161230_molly_ringwald_and_ally_sheedy_don_t_want_a_breakfast_club_remake/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what will it get on reddittomatoes

too many white men, gross

95% certified fresh

If you guys get triggered seeing people that aren't white maybe you should get off the internet. It's too much for you. Find yourself a safespace and sit in the corner sucking your thumb like the little pussy you are. Stop acting like the SJWs faggot. Let it go. Stop being a little bitch.

No. Fuck non whites and the kikes forcing them into our movies. Sub human trash

i haven't seen amazing spiderman and i'm not watching this trash, all you degenerates that watch remakes are the reason hollywood makes this poo

I hope the fucking white male gets killed

Quick rundown of what I'm seeing here.

I can.

What the fuck?

Poor Little White Boi LMAO

I thought this was going to be a remake of the breakfast club

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

marvelcucks will defend this

Is that for real or is it a fucking joke?

It's like Paul Feig said, "I dare you to make bigger piece of shit than my Ghostbusters reboot."

And the guy making Spiderman said, "Challenge accepted. Somebody get me a fat asian and a gay Indian. I've got work to do."

>our movies
>our

Anyone know if Annie Leibowitz did this photoshoot or is it just a lame ass retread of the breakfast club photoshoot that has literally nothing to do with that movie?

Who's the chocolate treat lying down?

Why didn't they listen?

etonline.com/movies/161230_molly_ringwald_and_ally_sheedy_don_t_want_a_breakfast_club_remake/

Obligatory.

exactly what I was thinking

I actually remember reading that they were going with a John Hughes vibe for the film.