So what does Cred Forums think of this show?

So what does Cred Forums think of this show?

Its has its good moments, pretty entertaining, what did I think of it?

pls respond

pls respond

pls respond

looks boring as fuk with lots of shaky cam m8

Whatever faggot, you miss it.

Last kingdom is goat.

Pls come to my thread and discuss it.

pls respond

1. England is butt-ugly.
2. Uthred is mentally disabled.

yeah, Ive never seen a character so fucking retarded from beginning to end.

How many fuck ups does it take for someone to finally understand hes fucking stupid and probably should take more time before he takes a decision.

Usually, nature takes care of this pretty fast, what we're seeing is a low-probability scenario. At times you can even see the other characters with this "How is this still going on?" look.

Also

what the fuck was his problem?

Had no idea about it until I clicked it on netflix and thought it was pretty cool.

Ending battle scene was fucking lame and it was kind of annoying that the focus shifted over to the scrawny king that was dumb.

It's the Netflix attempt at Vikings. It's bad.

I was more annoyed at the fact it went from slow going, ordered formation, shield wall battle to hollywood type disorganized melee pretty quickly.

Would have preferred something slow, and the diff perspectives from both sides.

I guess its ok. The battles from vikings were better. But I dont know, I enjoyed TLK more.

Not an argument.

I love it. But I love anything set in the middle ages even if it's shit b/c it's hard to find good middle ages stuff I haven't already watched.

I was kinda sad when they killed Iseult though.

I loved this show, I just wish season two would come out already.

Also I found it sort of retarded how fucked he kept getting by the King, there were points where I was just like come on dude give him a break.

I HATE HIS COSTUME
seriously, I like the first 2 oder 3 books or so. But his costume...his sword...it looks so terribly historical inaccurate, that triggers me so much.

I liked it a lot, lots of interesting characters and the setting (dark age England) is something I like. Beocca wasn't actually a lame priest but bretty based. Then there is Leofri-bro who gave me Titus-Vorenus broship Feels with Uthred. Alfred telling of them Vikings was also nice, him being a 'weak man' in their eyes but fucking their shit up with superior mind (and strong faith).

The show would be even better if they could be more accurate with their equipment (rectangle shields??) and not go the "black and tattered" which prevails nowadays. Overall it's too dark again, so it can be "realistic dung age". I don't like it.

Oh, and I loved the bit where Uthred and his companions just decide to go to Cornwall and get some money by robbing the villages. I was playing Brydenwalda-Mod (Mount and Blade) when I watched the show, and it was a glorious connection.

Liked LK more than Vikings and GoT. The Characters in LK aren't all backstabbing smug-cunts and actually inspire some sense of loyalty. And for Uthred supidity: Yes he ain't that smart but that makes him a more interesting MC to me. Also he ain't stupid like a retard but is just way to impulsive and thinks he's hottest shit since Charlemagne. It's a ok trait in my book.

Oh yeah he was a true bro.

SPOILERS but

It was so nice how they actually made you think he would die on that episode when they both were going to duel to the death? Only for him to end up sticking around for the rest of the seasons and die in such a way.

BUMP

KEEP TALKING ABOUT THIS SHOW ON MY THREAD PLS

what the fuck you talking about? Everything worked out alright in the end and he was alpha as fuck and never let him self get cucked. Ulfhred did nothing wrong

Looking forward to s2. Unlike vikings things actually happen in this show.

And characters like these where well made

The only good thing about the show is watching christfags getting their shit ruined

tf used to live in winchester

not an argument

spot on, hacks trying to cash in on the GoT Viking fanbases

It's a BBC show right?
So is half the English infantry blacks and pakis? If so then I don't care to watch tbqhwu senpai.

>never let him self get cucked
He is literally a cuck