ITT: Movies that broke your fucking heart

ITT: Movies that broke your fucking heart.

I certainly broke my dick watching this one.

Tbh saddest movie I've ever seen.
Side note: I think a straight male would have a better time understanding it than a straight or even gay female.

It's not even remotely sexy. Why would you lie like that?

Different people find different things sexy you bigot.

Ill say it... I cried. Pretty sad desu.

gay ass thread

I watched this in Cinema with my 14yo girlfriend

>one degenerate dies
>the other degenerate hides

most patrician ending ever

Justice for the faggots.

Who dies, Jake or Heat?

my dad likes this movie is he gay

I broke my back with my bf after watching this movie.

Sup reddit.

Heath was god tier in that film.

You wanna know how I got this dick in my ass?

My father.......waaaaaaaaaas..........a drinker.

I never watched it because it's gay shit. Same reason I didn't watch Life is Strange, which is tumblr SJW shit.

;_;

Why would you ever wanna have sex with another man instead of pic related?

If it's fair for me to judge another man for his taste in women, why is it not fair for me to judge another man for his shit taste in gender preference?

Heat, gets kicked and stoned. The turning point after the relashoinship is basically the fact that while Heat decides to go "public" (and gets killed for it) the other decides to keep it for himself and go back to his family and his wife playing good ol hubby

>those feels at the ending while reflecting back on heath's actual death

I do want that, although sleeping and cuddling up with another man sounds nice, not even gay too

They were both fags, but Heaths character was a real man

I used to do that with my best friend when I went camping

it was nice

At what point does intimacy between men become gay?

I always wondered if that one guy was trying to hook up with Jake

the one at the dance hall

It broke my heart that a faggot thought a story about a fag and a queer who cheated on his wife with a man would be worth putting in a theater. Fucking degenerate faggot got what he deserved in the end.Glad the husband came to his senses and gave up the faggotry in the end.

He was a part of the group that found him out and killed him cause he was gay. It was just a homo sting operation.

When you start to suck each other off.

intent

This is the biggest red pill of the film. The faggot who doesn't change his ways kills himself and nothing of value was lost. The other forgets that faggot and focuses on not being a degenerate.

Faggots blown the fuck out.

Wtf? That is literally not the ending.
>Heat goes back to live with his wife
>Doesn't hear from his bf for a while
>He gets a call from Jake's wife Ann Hathaway, who knows about the affair and doesn't approve but whatever
>She says he died
>Turns out he thought some straight guy was hitting on him, put a move on him, and then was beaten to death for it
>Heat goes to his house
>Finds his jacket in the wardrobe
>Takes it out, hugs it, begins to cry
>Movie ends
Kino desu

There is literally nothing gay about gay sex with your bro.

If you are the bottom

i dunno kissing seems the most gay thing to do

like mutual masturbation isn't that gay and sucking each other off isn't that much of a step.

dont you have to say no homo tho?

No. This is some bullshit women invented because they don't understand male friendship.
Two men literally cannot be gay with eachother. It's just bro stuff. Roasties don't get it.

When you look each other in the eyes, that's just gay as fuck

Unless you're a urologist, you should never have any physical contact with another man's dick.

someones insecure in their sexuality

epin reaction image bro

now lets cuddle

Literally the gayest post in this thread.

one day when you become an adult you will understand

t. someone who struggles with gay feelings

I have shared a double bed with another man out of necessity, and I'm all for hugging my brothers.

As soon as anyone's penis enters into the equation though, it becomes gay and degenerate.

Online contact is is not physical

wonder if trump ever experimented

he never would have gotten to where he is if he didnt

>"A-All men are secretly homos like me."
>"I'm not a deviant."

Patton Oswalt called him a bottom bitch

>Patton Oswalt

Gee, why would a feminist cuck who hates Trump ever attempt to slander him?

>if you hate faggots you must be a closet homo

this is why we'll all laugh when the purge comes. I wonder what will happen to boards like this

>he actually believes in this fantasy

>he still thinks history and societies only move forward, never facing backward progression due to wars, civil wars, famine, migrations.

it's gonna be hilarious when your beloved muslims starts hanging fags on the corner of every street

how did you manage to turn this shit about muslims?

you're literally obsessed, aren't you?

not really no. Cred Forums is mainly shitposting. You see, the difference between you and me is that i don't actually think faggots should be hanged for whatever, while you indeed believe every single person that finds them degenerates must be some sort of closet neo nazi lover.

This board is pure cancer, and the only way some can find some amusement is triggering you liberal shitheads with the same 3 words in order.

so many implications in this post

you're a walking implication

got me good lol xD

the amount of (yous) i'm getting says otherwise. i've been around here far too long, i can simply smell the triggered autism through the screen.

another implication

>this thread

nice reddit meme, faggot

Can't we all just agree that homosexuality is degenerate and unhealthy, but also that homosexuals don't deserve to hang because of their deviant ways?

I don't see why people bother getting mad over this.

That they didn't die of AIDS

because people that get mad over this literally have nothing else going on in their lives