What does Cred Forums think of the Supergirl tv series? I don't think Marvel's Jessica Jones can beat this...

What does Cred Forums think of the Supergirl tv series? I don't think Marvel's Jessica Jones can beat this. I think making her love interest the new Black and Jewish Jimmy Olsen was a pretty based idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVY2KwagyGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i think it would be better if there was more panty!

I can't stand that they pad her suit. I want a waifish hottie who can lift a building. Thats the whole point. SuperGIRL

heres what I think

youtube.com/watch?v=jVY2KwagyGE

CGI effects are probably the most laughable I've ever seen, maybe behind Spawn

this trigger whitei

I sort of enjoyed it but the special effects and cgi are laughably bad. There are some eps like pic related where it looks like they don't even try.

it would if he wasnt so ugly

Are they trying to rip of Vision here? Look similar.

bump for great post
would like to see more of these kinds of threads

The casting is fucking retarded.

Don't know much about comic books. He's supposed to be a robot that goes rogue, but the costume is clearly cheap rubber and foam.

looks more like they're ripping off the Tin Man

I like how she is continually sexualized, beaten and defeated
Feminist propaganda my ass

>74697392
>Are they trying to rip of Vision here? Look similar.

That's Red Tornado, son

is this shit not cancelled yet?

Moved to another network
They got Superman-ass showing up next season

>sexualized
you don't see jack shit in this show

>thinks this isn't feminist propaganda because the "oppressed" woman takes a while to win
troll?

>you don't see jack shit in this show
thats not how sexualization works bro

Is this another promising thread that's just going to have dozens upon dozens of shitty fucking moron posts ruining it? Sure seems that way but you can't predict the future

>sexualized
>can see more skin in a swimming pool

are you memeing right now?

The whole point of that scene was to ridicule sexy impractical costumes.

>a single scene that shows a slight amount of skin somehow sexualizes a whole season
are you Amish?

>Promising thread
>Supergirl thread talking about how Jimmy Olsen is black

Yes this was such a brilliant thread from the start, I hate to see people ruin such an intelligent post.

Threads need to be cultivated just as land does, and fertilizer is necessary. The first ten responses are just utter mouthbreather drool, though, and ruined everything.

This could have been a great thread. I see a few directions it could have gone. Not possible when retards just spew their shit everywhere nonstop.

cuckcore

It's not a good show at all but Melissa Benoist is super cute and I like her as Kara a lot.

Maybe season two will be decent.

I really like actresses that I've seen naked. If I've seen your vag, you are instantly a winner. Hence why I watched the first like 10 episodes of this show unironically. But it was too campy for me so we stopped.

>you will never buy her an ice cream which makes her sploosh out

underrated

>ally mcbeal saying she's a "hot girl"

>don't want to work for angry old white men

Fuck, I raged at this. If this really keeps ups, hatred of SJWs could become the new counter-culture.

I haven't watched this show. I think making the Anti-Sue boss a woman a decent attempt at adding some subtlety, though it could be the female version of an Uncle Tom.

I'll consider showing this to my dad because he seems interested in this series.

What the hell. This is like Power Rangers level of special effects. Just how low budget is this show?

14 million in the first episode alone.

that was a fun scene
btw real serious question: is flash a premature ejaculator?

>is flash a premature ejaculator?

Not relative to his own sense of time.

>Target: Cock

Cool. That's what I'll tell my wife next time.

That's supposed to be Red Tornado

Are seriously this retarded? Red Tornado was created before Vision you stupid mouth breather

why isn't supergirl gay though

>why isn't supergirl gay though

who knows :^)