Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that season 2 is shit?

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that season 2 is shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ihg7cPS467U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the ending was really bad

>elioitt.... we have to shoot myself... this is master plan...

It was way better than season one, season one was just a Fight Club rip-off. Season two was a fucking surreal masterpiece. fite me

How stupid are you that you aren't able to understand this basic shit

Not really, it was better than S1. Though I wish they spent less time on Elliot being in prison but oh well

that was literally the ending to season 2
>we got to shoot myself
>this is the plana ll along
like poetry

i liked season 2 better than season 1

>Rami's nude scene
>Sitcom jingle
>Soundtrack choices
This was enough to make S2 god tier

the sitcom shit was the worst part of this entire show, it went on way too long.

Yeah it did go on a bit too long but I was talking about the intro bit specifically, so fucking catchy

youtube.com/watch?v=Ihg7cPS467U

did leon kill them D:

I agree even though I think the cryptic surreal bullshit with Angela in that black room was the low point of the show for me. They were trying way too hard.

they both took a knife up the ass

i really liked it. The hack in S1 actually had consequences.

I will never understand this board.
First you shit all over it, now it's better than S1, fucking hell, make up your mind.

>S2 was way better, btw

I liked it enough I guess. The Mr. Robot personality stuff started to wear thin and as I stated in a previous thread I would have rather of seen more of what that personality was doing than Elliot's own non-committal musings.

I miss the hacking aspect of the show and the FBI lady gaining magical investigative powers in the last episode was borderline propaganda tier nonsense. I also think the scene where Darlene told her off should have ended with that, not having the FBI lady saying dog shit dialogue and stepping all over Darlene's one impressive moment.

I'll withhold judgement on the more surreal elements and see what happens with them in the next season if anything interesting comes of it.

This entire post. Darlene was completely correct in calling her a manipulative cunt. It was pretty stupid Darlene didn't just keep telling them to fuck off until she gets a lawyer or that looking at a white board with a shitton of false leads was something that would impress her.

I think the season was overstretched, particularly the whole jail "delusion" part. Not much happened in season 2. It's still a great show and I enjoyed this season, it's probably why I'd have liked to see more.

That face is so disgustingly punchable that i refuse to ever watch this

he looks like a cute frog

Christ you want your eyes removing you don't deserve them

>not wanting to stare into Rami's beautiful eyes for >40 minutes
What are you, some kind of faggot?

I'm still pissed off that they spent more than half of the season on something that didn't even matter, just a stupid twist that everyone saw from a mile away

But everything that happened during that actually happened

More annoyed at the time wasted on angela remembering her lines

Bitch needed someone to follow her around with a stopwatch

I agree, but the series as the whole is essential tumbrcore anyways

It should just have been one episode only.

this should be the main theme song

I've been a fan since day 1 and S1. I honestly think this is the best show in recent years BUT S2 really wasn't as good as S1. They just dragged the storyline as much as they could to cash in from the successful S1. Anyway apart from the storyline S2 is still better than most of the shows today considering all the detail, soundtrack, and as you like to call it kino elements.

>Go to Mr Robot wikia for some reason
>See White Rose page
>author uses Xe, Xer pronouns

Well, i dunno what exactly i expected. This entire shitshow is tumblr as fuck

I think it's proof a show can have what what one could call progressive elements without negatively affecting the quality of the show. It never feels shoehorned in.

>why can't people use they/them and not literally make words up

>WATCH MR ROBOT IT'S AWESOME
>Ok Cred Forums i'll check it out
>Gay sex in EP3

Thanks for nothing you degenerates

>being this insecure

Now that it's over, it's pretty fucking clear that S2 was inferior to S1. S2 was still good though, and had some great moments. It was just directionless and didn't know where it was going. The individual arcs don't add to something greater, they just occupy time in the episodes.

Yea if you like a cheap ripoff of meme club, i mean (((hommage))), you filthy pleb. 2 instead expanded on what happens when you "le break the system"

this.

Are you not secure in your sexuality? Are you afraid it might awaken something in you? Seems to me like you aren't so sure you're straight if gay sex scenes bother you.

What if he had aids and then passed it onto his wife and unborn child?

Keep your sick degeneracy to yourself my mane

Did Season 2 even happen?

Froggo says that Tyrell started ranting about being gods before he shot him in the arcade

But he does the same thing in the finale when Tyrel shoots froggo

Only time I felt progressive shit was shoe-horned in was when horse face woke up to see the muzzie praying and smiled lovingly, it was really stupid

Do transvestites not exist anymore?

>the alf episode was froggo's dream
>has the actor's name in the title screen

No, season 2 is basically a hallucination of what would happen if he did the hack, which is why he decides not to do it after all and shoots Tyrell/himself.

>Do transvestites not exist anymore?

Apparently not. And a politician who uses his cloth fettish to disguise himself is suddenly a transwoman. Trully a brave new world

Plot twist: Mr Robot is actually just a TV show and not real.

What are condoms?
What are blood tests?

Keep your lame excuses to yourself

>dude it's fiction it doesn't need internal validity lmao

Are you saying that froggo's imaginary friend actually genuinely is the audience and isn't just a plot device?

Because that doesn't make any sense

Literally the only good things were the black ninja and the Wellicks getting my dick hard with their own unique brands of crazy.

He wasn't wearing a condom, he tells the fuccboi to wash himself out in the shower

Yes.

It's post- reality TV post-postmodern drama.

Could you rephrase that because I don't understand

what about ray and his website

>It's a leddit season

I thought it was cute, to be honest.
I was hoping for their relationship to develop into this season but eh, I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Nice of you to ignore the testing thing

He's still at the Arcade, at the end of Season 1, with Wellick, about to execute the 5/9 hack. That's why that scene was never actually shown. It hadn't happened yet. That last scene in Season 2 is Elliott partially returning to reality, he's still at the Arcade with Wellick, and he refuses to execute the hack because he has seen what would happen if he did.

Man that would seriously annoy me if it's true, everything the other characters did would be pointless

I doubt that's true because of the amount of time given to the other characters, especially the two fscoiety people at the end (muslim and the fat guy) saying they can put things right

Testing aint going to cure his wife and kid of AIDS if he's already given it to them.

I'll fuck you in the ass bareback and let you put your theory to the test.

Not what I meant, but hey, way to prove your heterosexuality bb

I'd never fuck anyone without unless they got me recent blood tests. I'm paranoid like that, I myself get tested once every three months.
Maybe he is too, we don't know what happened and what they talked about offscreen, so

I'm still angry for the shitty ending

AIDs isn't exclusive to gay people numbnuts

>Every 3 months

Aint that a bit late?

Unfortunately you don't get accurate results before that window period.