In late 2009, Zach Tyson was diagnosed with terminal leukemia. The Make-A-Wish Foundation wanted to help...

>in late 2009, Zach Tyson was diagnosed with terminal leukemia. The Make-A-Wish Foundation wanted to help, so they contacted Zack and his adoptive fathers and asked what he wanted. Zack's answer was immediate: He wanted to meet and hang out with his favorite superhero: Hellboy [11].
>Ron Perlman was contacted and stated he was "thrilled to give the kid a little excitement" [20] and was excited to meet his young fan.
>Upon arrival at the hospital, however, trouble started: Perlman, an outspoken Christian, was visibly angry when introduced to Roy and Trevor, Zack's adoptive fathers [23]. Perlman became withdrawn, barely speaking to hospital staff and mumbling a curt "Hello" to Zack's dad's [26].
>Perlman entered Zack's hospital room and left the hospital immediately after speaking to the boy, who had began crying. [30] Asked by reporters what happened, Zack told them "Hellboy said that I'm sick because my daddies are bad." [32].
>Zack refused to speak to either father and refused to allow them to visit for the rest of his stay at the hospital because "[He] could never go to heaven because his daddies were gay." [38]
>Three weeks after Perlman's visit, Zack passed away [40]. His last words were reportedly "Don't let Hellboy take me to hell."[43]

Jesus, Perlman. I never knew he was such an asshole.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Cook
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This definitely happened, I was there.

7/10 too many citations

>Ron Perlman
>christian

oy vey

>Christian Bale visited several hospital to show support willing to help children and the sick
>Atheist Bale did not even visit a single hospital and was not seen by anyone

checkmate atheists

Jews think gay sexuality is a sin too though.

jews also think white race is literal cancer

>His last words were reportedly "Don't let Hellboy take me to hell.

Nope. Perlman is neither Christian nor religious nor has a problem with gays whatsoever. Anyone even remotely familiar with him knows that. The dudes an atheistic jew theatre nerd & a total sweetheart. That's why people like him and give him work. Fuck, dudes done long-form pieces on Maron and Nerdist and both reveal his true nature.

kill yourself faggot

if you were a jew you would think so too

>Jews think

lol

You might as well say "whites think x y or z". Good luck finding 2 Jews who can agree on anything.

but im not

Wow, you guys really want to murder this meme by applying it to everything.

>Cred Forums

someday people will get paid to write gold like this on the internet. most greentexts are funnier than anything SNL has done in over a decade.

Half of what makes it so funny is that you know you shouldn't be laughing.

holy kek that laughter physically hurt

Can you explain with any logic why you decided to randomly jump to non linear citation numbers?

I have a feeling you've never written a paper with citations because you're really dumb

>Pearlman is always in character when in the Hellboy makeup
Fucking method actors man.

That happens all the time in Wikipedia, though not usually like this because only a handful of citations would be used for a single incident.

Not surprising since he's a Trump voter

Show me one example of a sentence having non linear citations in it

OP doesn't understand what citation numbers mean, that's how dumb he is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Cook

His first assignment was Senior Vice President for worldwide operations.[5] In relation to the role, Cook was quoted as saying: "You kind of want to manage it like you're in the dairy business. If it gets past its freshness date, you have a problem".[16]

more like gayry business, am I right

shiiiiiiiiiiiiite i'd never noticed that on wiki before. that's annoying.

Why? If you're referring to the exact same source in a research paper, wouldn't the same convention be used? It happens more often on Wikipedia because almost all the sources for certain articles are websites, unlike the individual pages of books repeatedly used, which would have a different citation for each page.

The citation method I've been using at law school is like this

>Fact 1[1]
>Then you want to reference it again here [2]

>Footnotes:
>[1] Citation for fact 1
>[2] at n 1

That seems like an inferior system because you would have to look for another reference once you follow the first citation, but I suppose it's just a convention.

it's unnecessary with how technology is now, it's also handy that it makes it more obvious how many times a certain source is used

also that style wouldn't work on wiki because the pages are dynamic - what would happen if you use that format but then someone comes along and adds a citation before citation 1, now it becomes citation 1 and a whole bunch of references need to be fixed

It's certainly a convention. I'm trying to think now which is more efficient.

If you do non-chronological numbers I have to go and look up the earlier citation... and if you do chronoloigcal numbers I still have to go and look up the earlier citation

In the end it's probably only difference is aesthetically, where it's linear counting versus random counting

>Three weeks after Perlman's visit, Zack passed away [40]. His last words were reportedly "Don't let Hellboy take me to hell."[43]
I lol'd.

>also that style wouldn't work on wiki because the pages are dynamic - what would happen if you use that format but then someone comes along and adds a citation before citation 1, now it becomes citation 1 and a whole bunch of references need to be fixed

That's a good point. I'm sure there's software that can solve that problem but you're right, without the software you'd have a problem everytime a new source was introduced.

Huh it really makes you think

nice try

>and if you do chronoloigcal numbers I still have to go and look up the earlier citation
Well, the difference is for the less aesthetic system, you only have to look up one citation, while with your system, you have to look up two: the first telling you where the citation is that actually shows the source, and the one with the actual source.

>Don't let Hellboy take me to hell

top kek

never seen more reddit into 1(2) posts

Meanwhile.

Whoever taught you that taught you wrong.

Its the convention in my country, I'm sure the US has a different standard.

So what? You think you can control content by yelling "Reddit" at anything you dont like? Youre kinda apud, and should probably grow up. Barring that, kill yourself, in front of any family you have.

Have a good day, cuckboi.

dang you sure caked that post with that epic Cred Forums lingo you found on r/Cred Forums huh. darn danked memes good sir

He's telling his stuntman one of his relatives died.

But many jews are white. They don't have a specific skin tone based identity. Theirs is a us vs them ideology based on if you've mutilated your dick or not.

Based Perlman.

Jews refer to their own light skinned, small nosed kind as "passing white."

It was a heartwarming story actually:
>After serving three months for running down a married couple and orphaning their only child in may of 2011, Robert Downey, Jr. agreed to meet the young boy outside his home in Connecticut to offer some support and a chance to meet a Hollywood star. Downey, Jr. immediately caused concern when he wheeled out a cart-sized replica of the car he was driving that fateful Sunday morning and forced the child into it, shouting, 'face Downey your fear! Face Downey your fear!'
>Reuters can confirm witness reports that Downey, Jr. held the boy by the back of his neck, forcing his head down and keeping him in the cart for a prolonged period of time. Following the lengthy hostage situation, SWAT forces were finally able to distract Downey, Jr with a life-sized cutout of Mel Gibson and some cheese-its, although upon reaching the child's body they found it lifeless and curiously devoid of several internal organs. Robert Downey, Jr. is still at large and considered very dangerous. Captain America: Civil War is out in Blu-ray and DVD.

better if you kill yourself instead

>Christian Wes Chandler keeps irritating a wound below his nut-sack in an attempt to grow his own vagina
>Atheist Wes Chandler is an accountant and a productive member of society
What now?

That's how the chicago-style referencing works. It's the standard form of referencing if you're not using Harvard

Nah it was just a kid who wanted Iron Man.