Parks and Rec portray him as a tough as nails conservative Libertarian

>Parks and Rec portray him as a tough as nails conservative Libertarian.
>Is in actuality a far-left feminist Liberal.

What actor roles have snowed you into thinking the actor themselves were like their characters?

none cause I have no trouble seperating fiction from reality as I am not autistic

but you do have trouble knowing how and when to use punctuation which some might argue on this text based medium is quite relevant since the only true measure of your intellect is in how you present yourself and one long run on sentence makes you look like a fucking imbelice i'm just saying is all

>imbelice

irony: the post

>falling for bait

It's like what Neil Patrick Harris said.
It's much easier to pretend to be the opposite side as you know their stereotypes much better.

That's why it's "acting".

None because I'm able to disassociate an actor from a character they play within a work of fiction.

oh yeah, cause if there's someone I want to listen to when it comes to the art of acting, it's Neil Patrick Harris

Oh okay, show me your actor resume faggot

Why would you think an actor is the same as their character?

>Ron was supposed to be a joke / caricature that everyone laughed at
>ended up being the most memorable, well recieved character in the show

Besides Rorschach, what other characters have been written this way; intended to be hated but the fans ended up loving them?

Why does this happen? What does it say about the writers disconnect with their fans?

>literally every heel on WWE

Are you an idiot? Ron is relatable because 1) he is a funny comedy relief 2) his charachterd development soften his radical views.

People didnt like Ron because he wanted to privatize parks and build factories there, they liked him because despite that he supported leslie and the department in a human level.

Same for Rorschach. Noone likes Rorschach because he hates faggots.

psst, you're on Cred Forums eeh I mean Cred Forumsite

They kinda look alike?

Damn Rorschach hated faggot ?

I'm starting to like him more

>What actor roles have snowed you into thinking the actor themselves were like their characters?

This is how dumb conservatives are

I guess his point was that he's faggot and in that shit was playing like guy who fucked girls left and right, right?

Walter White

Jack Donaghy on 30 Rock. I can't say if "fans" loved that show, but he was the only likable character on the show.

OP I can't watch anything with Clooney or Jolie cause I know they're about to tell me how I should allow arabs and asians and africans into my country so that they can enrich me

Sorry, loved that character*.

I actually thought this was meta post irony and Tim was secretly a super conservative secretly

boy was I wrong

>Writers aren't edgy teens
>Audience consists solely of edgy teens
Boom!

I myself was disgusted by the subliminal racemixing agenda in Hail Caesar.

>tough as nails
>conservative Libertarian

don't worry OP a dumb bastard like you was never going to have anything but trouble

>uses picture of a Jew to make his point

t. emmanuel goldstein

Ron isn't supposed to be hated

t. actual autist

In fairness to all the OP, all you fagsucks are acting like Nick Offerman didn't change his appearance to appear like Ron Swanson permanently after the show. And during every interview he now acts and speaks like the character. He's gone out of his way to make his real life persona be a duplicate of his character to extend his fifteen minutes as long as he can.

So it is surprising when he voices some of his personal views and instead of being the rigid Libertarian he's famous for portraying is actually a hipster "lumberjack" betacuck.

Red Skull

Wagner Moura is a classic one
>Portrays a violent special ops captain in Elite Squad
>Portrays Escobar himself in Narcos
>is actually a lefty pacifist cuck in real life

How is he the bad guy again?

Assuming you're not full of shit, I'm not sure why you'd hate Neil Patrick Harris as an actor. Seeing as you're a Cred Forums shitposter, I don't see you having a successful career.

Hes playing Eric Roberts twice.

>>Parks and Rec portray him as a tough as nails conservative Libertarian.
>>Is in actuality a far-left feminist Liberal.
literally the same as baldwin's character in 30 rock. do you not understand what acting is?

>Clint Eastwood

So what you're saying is he's actually based as fuck in real life.

Get the fuck out of here, back to tumblr. Call people stupid or deconstruct their arguments, but just saying alt-right as if it means anything is classic sjw bullshit

Its called acting champ. You dont have to be it to portray it.

ok

needs more cuck

I'm not sure how comfortable I am agreeing with Red Skull.

>Wagner Moura
During the preparation for the first Elite Squad film, Wagner and part of the cast were subject to realistic special forces training conducted by Paulo Storani, a former captain of BOPE, the elite squad portrayed in the movie.[3] During training, Storani was asked by the cast director to help "develop" Wagner's aggression for the role, which he attempted to do through repeated sessions of moral abuse.[4] After several days, Storani finally got the reaction he was looking for, and a little more. He reportedly made a fictional threat to Wagner's family, particularly mentioning Wagner's newborn to which the actor responded with a punch that fractured Storani's nose. "That's when Captain Nascimento was born", said Storani.

As opposed to this.

Hugh Laurie tricked a bunch of americans into thinking he wasn't a smelly brit for at least a few years.