Im 36mins into this steaming pile of shit. It's actually even worse than expected

Im 36mins into this steaming pile of shit. It's actually even worse than expected.

How the fuck did this ever get made?

>How the fuck did this ever get made?

podcast in 5-10 years

Fuck up execs in Sony.

I feel bad for Wiig, since she clearly was only there because of a contract, and looks desperately uncomfortable in every scene where someone mugs the camera off script.

Turned it off. I can't watch anymore of it. Any of you cucks see the whole movie?

Sony being retarded as usual.

Literally, why waste your life span? Literally.

I saw the entirety of it only because I watch everything from beginning to end. It was horrible and never got better. There was like one funny joke but I don't even remember what it was.
The post-credit scene is also a big fuck you to the whole franchise.

atleast we will never see another remake in our lifetime...r-right guys?

>what's Zuul
>no sudden cut to black, just them going HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and then shrugging it off

What a dumb movie

I actually like her in most stuff so it's hard seeing her in complete shit like this. Same with McCarthy but that's purely because of Gilmore Girls.

Remake? Nah. Sequel? Most certainly.

>Sequel? Most certainly.

I would love to see that meeting where someone has to explain why they're going ahead with a sequel after the movie bombed super hard financially, I mean ASM 2 made a lot of money and even Sony was like SHUT IT DOWN

>meetings
You mean coked up emails?

It's perfectly serviceable, I suppose. I don't necessarily have any issue with the cast, my problem is a problem with the vast majority of comedy films that come out of the US of late, particularly featuring the people who star and make this one. That mentality of lets improvise 600 takes of the same scene and just cut together the best shit just doesn't cut it anymore as far as I'm concerned. I don't know where this comes from but it just doesn't make for interesting films. Or funny ones for that matter.

Pretend gamer gate hadn't radicalised you and pretend that it was a new intellectual property (rather than "muh childhood").

It becomes a half entertaining but forgettable summer flick.

fock off

Even then, women would still not be funny. And the script would still be mediocre.

I think improv only really works when it's genuine. It's why I liked Undateable when it was live.
The whole twenty takes thing was and is stupid.
I like good writing and comedy needs a tight script. Improv doesn't do much when it isn't live.

Also this movie was two edits and a script doctor away from being good. It was never going to be great.

except it doesn't, I don't remember the original ghostbusters and the overt feminist stuff wasn't the worst part of the movie (and that's saying a lot)

Not even worth my lazy finger to click a link so I can get it for free!
Can't be bothered, it's that bad!

You can have a wank and it would be more productive.

>This old twisted hag literally spent millions on buying the rights to a Zoe Quinn/Gamergate movie

She must have some serious Hollywood dirt on people especially ScarJo seeing she is tipped to play Zoe Quinn

I lasted about 7 minutes. I tried to give it a chance and made it through the first scene, but when fatty appeared and started making terrible jokes and complaining about food I had to give up.

Didn't that whole thing recently get completely flushed down the toilet?

It ends with Slimer crashing the ECTO-1 into the Ghostbusters logo, destroying all three.

Brobabiez status = told

this is the best you can do?

I thought it was OK actually

Holtzmann oscillates between being a shitty lolrandom character and a pretty decent Venkman standin, so highs and lows there

Patty wasn't nearly as ape-like as expected

I mean it was a Feig movie so the comedy wasn't all that great but it was a solid 6/10 I think

The only thing I can agree with is that Patty was the best part of this turd.
For a horror comedy it delivered NOTHING on both fronts and even the characters were inconsistent or just plain retarded.

Along with amy's stash