How come she never made it big in Hollywood? She's a jew after all, and a spectacularly hot one at that

How come she never made it big in Hollywood? She's a jew after all, and a spectacularly hot one at that.

her dick sucking skills were subpar

what actual acting did she attempt?

who is that semen demon

Leo got her blacklisted after she broke his heart.

Bar Refaeli, a literal qtpie.

mmmmm amny nude?

no but SI

wut

she was in the fappening leaks

Maybe right, I know this is a wacky idea, but maybe there isn't actually a massive jewish conspiracy, maybe people just help out there friends and family at getting jobs.

>maybe (((people))) just help out there (((friends and family))) at (((getting jobs)))

fixed

nepotism is conspiring

She's not even pretty, wtf are you talking about?

What movies was she in?

>not even pretty
you're memeing, right?

No, are you? Great body, but her face isn't attractive at all.

she's pretty but very generic

Those feet

But it isn't a massive jewish conspiracy.

Leo cucked her

She cannot be a full-blooded Jew

>full-blooded Jew
no such thing
except mayyybe a few palestinian families but their ancestors they converted to islam a long time ago

she married an israeli billionaire.

if he's smart he wouldn't let her run around hollywood being the sexy chick in teenage movies playing against chads

I'm pretty sure she never appeared in any movies.

bar is qt

>thought that she married a cool manly-looking dude because she's not into metrosexual bitches
>turns out that the guy is a turbomillionaire with a 3M$ yearly salary and is coming to inherit a fortune estimated in billions
just fuck me up already. i earn 30k a year and i'm fit but not nearly as handsome as adi ezra. what the fuck am i supposed to shoot for girlwise?

I'm trying to cut down on cholesterol
Stop posting that butterface

Arkenazi Jews aren't full-blooded to begin with. They're europeans.

Because she's a supermodel, they almost never make it big in Hollywood, nor do they really need to.

Rachel Weiss once said that her first agent in Hollywood told her she should adopt a Gentile stage name because the studio moguls don't think acting is an appropriate career for a Jewish woman. She pretty much told him to sod off.