What was the point of this movie>? it wasnt funny even

What was the point of this movie>? it wasnt funny even.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1474760331612.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bitter virginity: the thread

I have 9 more years until I recreate this movie in my life.

It was meant to be a warning

not a prophecy

40+ year old virgins are most likely failures in life and its funny to laugh at such failures

>40+ year old virgins are most likely failures in life and its funny to laugh at such failures

fuck off. Genuinely raging now.

Fuck off.

Feels so good to have had sex at age 20

he's right though, your only biological purpose on this earth is to reproduce
If you can't score you're litreally a failure

reminder losers: The 40 year old virgin was a manager and likely made at least 50k+ per year and lived in his own place with nice hardwood floors and a fireplace.

now look around your battlestation. Is it as nice?

I marathoned this comedykino a few weeks ago with my wifes son and it was kind of pointless, a lot of just seemed random (in a bad way), like that scene where the black guy was arguing with the black customer, and it was pretty long for a comedy for no reason other than bad editing I guess.

>like that scene where the black guy was arguing with the black customer, and it was pretty long for a comedy for no reason other than bad editing I guess.
Was it directed By Paul Fig?

yea it's pretty bad

isn't the ending him learning to be a good cuck for his wifes children? don't even remember

I lost mine at 21 after finishing the university

As long as you are doing something productive it's doesn't matter

But if you are a 30-40 year old basement dweller virgin without a proper job then you are a fucking loser

Kat Dennings titties are pretty good in it if I remember right.

>your only biological purpose on this earth is to reproduce
Getting laid doesn't mean reproducing

A guy doesn't ogle a slut in a miniskirt at a bar and say "Yeah boy, I'm gonna put a baby in her tonight"

Most people now intentionally avoid reproducing

how old is too old for being a virgin, I'm 21 girl, and I just never seem to get the oppurtunity to meet someone I'd even consider touching, let alone go to bed with.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I've been virgin for too long, I'm starting to have homosexual thoughts and urges
This ain't right

Yu always have the opportunity dude, you just have to actually do it. So if you see a cute girl, just apporach her and talk to her. Flirting isn't a hard thing to do bu our society has overblown this basic thing to huge proportions, while in fact it is nothing more than having a friendly chat with another person

Jesus, don't do this.

haha dude men and women are the same they just have different genitals lmao

And why not? Everybody I know flirts with girls in this manner, hell I even do it myself and you can end up with some great girls. No, people wont think that you're a creep when you start talking a bit with them unless you do it in some really inappropriate moment.

It's the story of a white guy who looks like a jew working with 3 or 4 jews and 1 murderer

What's not to like?

You have to become attractive before you can flirt

PUA sells the snake oil that ugly faggots can get laid by flirting, which is untrue, but ugly faggots who cant get laid are the customer base for PUA

PUA should just tell people to work out, diet, get a tan, buy fitted clothes once fit, then go out and say Hi to girls that take their fancy

But PUA cant sell that, that's years of work for some guys and everyone wants a quick fix

So they say, go flirt lmao girls love a guy who is whacky wear a big hat too thats so alpha ayyy

But honestly, how do you think most people end up in relationships. Do you think every guy that ends up with a gf is some sort of chad? Because this is far from reality. Yes, if you try to flirt with some victoria's secret models-tier woman you're gonna have a hard day if you aren't indeed a very handsome guy by yourself ( then again dont judge a book too much by its cover) but the big fat majority of girls isn't like that. I know this is Cred Forums and all, but things are definitely not as black and white as things are usually portrayed here, especially not when it comes to flirting and such. Just try to have a friendly talk with a girl who looks cute to you, and be honestly interested in what she says. Dont be a horny guy who just wants her pussy, but if you genuinely show interest in her the chances are quite high that she wont act weird against you( because she knows you are trying to flirt, and flirting is just a form of complimenting her, she knows that as well).

>be honestly interested in what she says
lol

>Dont be a horny guy who just wants her pussy
>because she knows you are trying to flirt
lol

seriously though are women that stupid that they don't think men are only interested in them for their vaginas?

The non chads are providing for her, they buy her loads of shit, they drive her around, they let chad fuck her and pretend its cool

>seriously though are women that stupid that they don't think men are only interested in them for their vaginas
Yeah, this might be your flaw. Women can be just as interesting as men. Just try and talk to them. Of course there are some boring ones, but the same applies to men. If you are only caring about her pussy your flirting wont succeed unless you indeed furfill the chad-stereotypes and she is drunk in a club.

Ehm maybe because they are mutually interested in each other and like to be with each other? A relationship is about a lot more than sex. You connect with another person on multiple levels.

/r9k/ stay in your fucking board please

>Ehm maybe because they are mutually interested in each other and like to be with each other? A relationship is about a lot more than sex. You connect with another person on multiple levels.

ahahha you cant fuck each others personalities ya fucking faggot

to make us think that being old and virgin is a bad thing

>Women can be just as interesting as men. Just try and talk to them
seriously how fucking bland are you that you find women interesting?

>Women can be just as interesting as men.

No eventually he ends up finding a girl who is as much of a loser as he is. Which is somewhat even more ridiculous because that scenario operates on the premise that any female analog for a 40 year old male virgin actually exists.

Spoiler alert: Pick up artists don't actually want ugly betas to get laid, because then they wouldn't have anyone to sell their snake oil to

not him but I also find women interesting. it helps if you talk to them.

Are you *trying* to prove it?

>in a class last year
>middle aged autist desperate for pussy but lacks any social skills whatsoever
>one of the girls jokingly says he's probably a virgin
>all the women start laughing hysterically
>have to force some giggles to avoid rousing suspicion
Laughing girls were supposed to be just a meme

>never had female friends growing up
Wew lad, try and wrangle that social maladjustment will you?

Feels better to have had it at 19 and I can claim I lost my virginity as a teen like all the normies.

Yeah ok, maybe I am just a bore then because I think women can be interesting.
the sex is way better if you actually connect with the other person, to quote Wilt Chamberlain
>"With all of you men out there who think that having a thousand different ladies is pretty cool, I have learned in my life I've found out that having one woman a thousand different times is much more satisfying

>having "female friends"
I feel like you're the maladjusted one, historically speaking

memes reflect life

>If you don't find women interesting you must have just never spoken to them!

This meme needs to die. I've had female acquaintances and friends before in a variety of different environments and I can honestly say that none of them have ever really been interesting or engaging on any level.

It also seems like they're generally not very funny because women seem to care a lot more about never offending anyone so their humor is really sterile and they're bad at banter.

If I were a homosexual I'd legitimately just never have any reason to associate with a woman again in my personal life.

>>have to force some giggles to avoid rousing suspicion

you didn't "have" to do anything of the sort

>quoting apehoop players
holy wew laddie

>It also seems like they're generally not very funny because women seem to care a lot more about never offending anyone so their humor is really sterile and they're bad at banter.
I know some women who completely BTFO men at times, it all depends with whom you hang out

you're expecting them to talk like guys which they don't. I always found it fun to gossip with them and learn how they view people.

What country are you from? Where I live everyone was friends with everyone pretty much, and even little clique groups were a mix of male and female. I feel like the whole separation of girls and boys is an American thing. Though if you're not from there I don't know.

They do exist but don't expect anyone remotely attractive.

>I know some women who completely BTFO men at times
uh huh

wonder how they gossip about you :^)

It really isn't that hard. I'm literally a basement dwelling NEET and I've still managed to meet women by just acting normal around them. Just show interest, be nice, and don't be creepy. That's it.

I'm from yurop like you but you must be from one of the more progressive parts

look it's that user who finds us interesting

Google/beta orbitter
Google/beta bux

Have you considered they avoid being interesting around you because you, yourself, are not interesting?

Why would you waste effort trying to put on a nice image for someone you have no interest in?

>Beta bux
>NEET

I'm not sure if you understand that one of the prerequisites for beta bux is to actually have some bux

Occam's razor. Women simply aren't interesting and neither are you if you find them so

>get laid by being a nice guy
>you're just a beta orbiter, it's better to reject women entirely MGTOW

Nah

>Ignores beta orbitter

wiki buzzword

maybe they just try to do anything for you to stop talking to them and save the interesting convo for chads like myself

I was pointing out a discrepancy, yes. I'm also not the guy you were originally addressing.

wtf I want Arby's now

>they have ''''''''''interesting conversations''''''''''''' with chad

man you're such a fucking beta orbitter its pathetic. how many girls have you asked "whats up?" today you poof

Maybe you're simply dumb as nails which makes you more understanding of women

>Chad like myself
>I'm an alpha because I think women are interesting

Man this bait tastes awful don't they sell a premium brand of this shit

actually had a deep conversation with my ex fuck buddy about her moms death last night. yea i fucked her after that too.
wonder who has more meaningful interactions with women? omega males who got ensnared by a virgin bait thread or someone who actually slays puss on the regg

>have had two relationships 5 years a piece
>find out that modern women can't cook for shit
>not really ambitious either
>can't stop fucking up how to cook rice. I fucking hate that
>the current gf actually cooks for her family every night and has done a cooking course
>still fucks the rice. Every.Single.Fucking.Time
>wants me to make her the mi goreng noodles because 'I make them so good'
>a woman just talks about superficial shit nearly at all times. Even when you try to strike up an interesting subject it bounces off them like a tank shell from a sherman hitting a tiger.

Women aren't funny. Can't cook. It's a universal truth. lmao

I discuss modern taiwanese politics with my current thing quite often, and she can make a fantastic steak. It all depends on with whom you hang out, don't fall back in generalising too much man.

Has any othervmovie been done on a 30+ year old virgin?

>modern taiwanese politics
oh yeah real fucking interesting lmao

>deep conversation with my ex fuck buddy about her moms death
how did it go?
>my mom's dead
>yeah
>we're all gonna die one day
>yeah
so deep

I like it, I mean I dig politics and history and she is deeply interested in it as well. It's just cool if you find someone who shares some of your interests and has some great pussy game on top of it, I can only recommend it

>FB_IMG

why would anyone do that?

>I dig politics and history
>wow did you know about [random fact from wikipedia homepage]

>virginity is brought up
>sudden sour grape posts full of euphoria
Every time.

This.

Virgins are just in general funny to laugh at. They try to pretend that they're normal, but you can always tell that they're a virgin and they act like fools without even knowing it. It's always easy to tell in a group of people who a virgin is.

I hate that this was made by a people who can't even imagine how is it possible to be a vrigin so they made up that main character has PTSD from failed sex attempt.
Is it really so hard for normies to understand why people can't have sex?

Really? I can't

one of my degrees is a degree in political science, and I wrote a thesis on the historical development of taxation as a political instrument, while she wrote it on the differences between democratic movements in east asian societies. We can actually have an in-depth conversation on the stuff. Again, I just hope you can find a girl who likes some of your interests as well because it is great to have someone to discuss things with

>historical development of taxation as a political instrument
>differences between democratic movements in east asian societies

>thesis on the historical development of taxation as a political instrument

generally when you write a thesis you're meant to think about the future

it's cool you wrote something so useless that has been written about for thousands of years though, i'm sure your work will be a welcome addition

His point is they share interests.
Maybe some day you'll find a girl who likes shitposting as much as you do.

political """""""science""""""" as a whole is useless

and mine was that those interests are woefully boring

what are your interests then?

modern literature, rock climbing, water polo

just kidding it's video games lol

They're not meant to interest you.

>discussing video games
>not the most boring shit ever next to "how is your great-aunt Sylvia?"

It's pretty easy to find a girl who likes video games. Hell my ex is a fashion girl who was addicted to playing Final Fantasy. I'm sure you can find someone of the opposite gender who loves that stuff just as much as you do

video games are a male hobby, a woman liking them is a red flag

You know there's a word for only being interested in men, homosexual

>you are le gay
Woman-level response.

>tfw 27 y/o khv that never had a job and barely finished hs

I really wonder why do I even fucking live, if not my mother I would be dead years ago already and end this miserable nightmare.

>engage in activities like at your local civic center
>could be Cred Forums related like cineclubs or photography class
>meet women over shared interests
>???
>profit!
you're not going to meet women in your basement.

Dumb Nigelposter

17 bitch, had a limp dick after 20 minutes of figuring out wth I was doing, got it the second time, then it's really nothing special anymore

I know that feel man. Almost 28 and worked "officially" for 2 months despite sending out applications every day, because this shithole of a country only hires immigrants and people with connections. Can't even do civil service for 400 shitty euros a month without knowing someone on the inside. Need to work up the courage to leave and find something better.

Actually Cred Forums really helped me understand how people who don't get laid think, since I lost my virginity at 14 and always had a lot of female friends.

The most basic thing is that a lot of guys around here consider women to be vastly different from men. It ranges from "women are not funny" to "women are not human being", passing by every shades of essentialist thinking. Every person has its needs, ambitions, interests, quirks and faults, men and women alike.

Or maybe you were just unlucky/introvert/not attractive enough, all factors that also creates female virgin.

Where are you from my Yuropoor brethern?
Also
>civic services
>internship
These things are fucking social bullying.

REEE NORMIE GET OUT

Bitter bitter virginity kek

I'm glad I didn't end up like these /r9k/ virginitos

I'm not bitter virgin, I'm just... sexually frustrated and depressed guy.

>tfw highschool romances
Good memories tbqhf

1. PUA are fucking losers and most of their videos are staged.
2. It's unfair if you're attractive, almost anything works and you'll get laid. Deal with it losers.
3. Confidence is the key factor in all of this. There's that guy with no legs and arms, he might have an qt4u face or some shit, but he's still leg and arm less and still bangs a pretty decent asian waifu, desu. PUA might help some of those losers to at least gain some confidence and it does help you to just practice. The less shit you give, the better. I used to approach random chicks in the bars knowing that I won't get to hook up with them, but I wanted to at least make it fun for me. Like one time there was this german chick in some random bar and I just approached her and my line was something like "So, Hitler, huh?" and she just left. I still laughed my ass off.

im a virgin but i dont care for sex, I don't get the big deal honestly

i dont think you can really say that for sure until you've experienced it, especially in a relationship and not just a drunken one night stand hook up

Italy

haha meme meme meeeeeeeeme!!!!

MEMEY MEME

Should virgins be allowed to reproduce?

I heard the market is pretty tough right now; what field?

I have had few experiences of sexual encounters of both men and women and it just doesn't click with me, the urge to fuck. A simple relationship with no sex on the table is ideal for me.

Most of my friends growing up were females, nowadays I still have a good amount of female friends and I have a gf for the last 7 years
I can say without a doubt that women aren't interesting and can't tell a good story to save their lives

>40 year old virgin comes up
>Cred Forums loses it everytime

hmmm?

He's right you know. If you're "friends" with a woman for any reason other than sex, you're doing it wrong.

Just bee yourself. Seriously though, his "friends" were worse than he was. There's a lot of irony like that in the movie.

Typical normie too stupid to look at the big picture. Yes, we have no idea how women are. Now wanna try to take the extra step of cognition to figure out why that is? Maybe think about why is it that you've never had any problems getting acquainted with women?

I'm friend with most of my female coworkers how is that wrong you idiot ?

What do you mean you're glad you didn't "end up" like /r9k/, as if you've had any hand in it? The only thing that separates normies from robots is genetics, cold hard genetics, which correlate with mental and physical disorders and faults, which correlate with aging parents, which correlate with single mothers, which correlate with depression and autism, which correlate with bad social development during school.
Robots have to through dozens of times more suffering and struggle than normies just to be functioning members of society, so don't try and claim you are half as much a warrior as they are when compared to them life was handed to you on a silver platter.

Yeah, the movie's not realistic. Anything more realistic would be to depressing and revolting for the viewing audience.

>m-muh struggle

jesus christ /r9k/ is really fucked in the brain

anyways I'm a 6/10 at best, genetics doesn't mean shit

I really hope this is a pasta

Been trying everything. I'm good with accounting and IT but nobody ever needs or replies. Tried getting into english tutoring since i lived in the UK for years and most italians don't know it but apparently a certificate isn't good enough for some dumb tutoring unless you also have a degree from uni's, where they teach foreign languages no better than the average high school.
I also went as low as simple cleaning and retail jobs but i rarely get a reply and never go beyond the interview, and to even attempt applying for labor jobs i'd first need money for a car because they're all outside the cities.
And don't even get me started on all the unemployment centers and youth organizations doing jack shit to help and getting paid for it, it's a fucking joke here.

>anyways I'm above average at best, so all you literal 2-3/10 can't say you have it bad

Post a picture. Normies always underestimate how bad robots look.

So you could have been one of them? Another smug "reformed" loser.

>bad social development during school
>Robots have to through dozens of times more suffering and struggle than normies just to be functioning members of society, so don't try and claim you are half as much a warrior as they are when compared to them life was handed to you on a silver platter.

My feels.

People should be friends with those of the same sex. Unless you are a faggot. Faggots are friends with women.

Anyone else think that the 40 year old virgin guy was actually living it pretty good and finding the woman ruined his happiness?

>Had a well-paying job
>Plenty of time to do his hobbies
>Everyone liked him
>Fit

>Meets woman
>Stresses out over trying to sleep with her
>Forced to give up hobbies and possessions
>Life falls apart
>But at least he finally got laid XD

Nah I won't post anything personal on this site

Then here's a picture of your typical robot. Definitely didn't unnecessarily suffer and go through more struggle than normal people, right?

I have multiple male friends

Anyways I'm done replying too, I'm glad i'm not a bitter faggot like 80% of this thread

Wasn't that the obvious point of the movie?
I've only watched it 1 time a long time ago.

I see people who look like exactly you all the time and they're doing fine.
That hair isn't fooling anyone though.

Explains a lot

Bye

Keep lying.

>not recognizing eggman

I'm not bitter. I think women are wonderful in some ways, there's just no point in being platonic friends with them.

newfag.

Lying about what? You realy think that's Quasimodo tier or that ugly people never do anythng but sulk?

Yeah proud 2014 poster here

Wow I came to this thread because I have steve carell but instead of conversation about the movie everyone is talking about their insecurities and inadequecy issues or people trolling as such. I thought Cred Forums was bad with this cuck shit but you guys are just as shitty.

literally what site do you think you're on?

Back to Cred Forums faggot.

>discussion
>Cred Forums

40 year old virgin threads are always /r9k/ self-pity threads

Everyone on Cred Forums is /r9k/.

For you

>and likely made at least 50k+ per year

Now I know you don't know shit about the working world

Lost my virginity at 15