Instead of doing shitty live action anime no one asked for (GitS)...

Instead of doing shitty live action anime no one asked for (GitS), why does Hollywood not make anime already beloved by millions of braindead fans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-djpVqSJb0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I actually fell for this meme. Warning this show sucks balls

>already beloved by millions of braindead fans

Because weebs are worthless manchildren who don't pay for anything

This show is bullshit

>Hollywood not make anime
Because nobody will watch it. Anime are cartoons for children.

But GitS is already beloved by millions of braindead fans

anime for adults with sensible taste list

1.serial experiments lain
2.space dandy
3.cowboy bebop
4.akira
5.planetes
6.project NHK
7.strawberry marshmallow girls

They're currently making death note and a bunch of other shit

also plenty of people have asked for gits

>My first anime starter pack list from reddit

nope got those from here

Nips are doing a sequel for death note...

youtube.com/watch?v=-djpVqSJb0Y

>Lain

Stopped reading there

No one likes Attack on Memetan though.

I remember people shilling the fuck out of this and actually getting hyped to watch it. Watch the first couple of episodes thinking it will eventually it will get good. The younger generations really are fucking retards

Akira is shit. No one with actual taste likes it. It is a product of it's time.

I watched it recently and enjoyed it. Felt underdeveloped plot wise but I liked the atmosphere and soundtrack.

Even hollywood thinks its too shit to inflict on people.

Add Texnohlyze and Perfect Blue and the list is complete.

>A reddit list not being comprised of Bleach, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Naruto, Attack on Titan, Future Diarys and Highschool of the Dead

Nah, reddit thinks they are intelligent

Hence baby's first accessible anime that isn't Naruto, AoT & SAO. The funniest thing is nobody actually gets Lain even though it's not that complicated. It's on everyone's list but most couldn't follow the simple plot without it being explained to them, and don't understand the themes at all. I can see why the director was disappointed, he overestimated how smart his audience was on both sides of the planet

And Jojo.

AND GAMING

Yea me too felt exactly the same. The animation has a certain charm and even now it's pretty good. But I didn't care for the characters or the plot. I heard the manga is a lot better.

They should make ninja scroll because the girl gets finger banged in it :^)

>fingerbanged

the ninja girl? She gets straight up fucked

(you)

You're the reason everyone hates weebs.
You say people think they are intelligents yet you think so highly of yourself. Back to watching your moe trash

umaru too

What did they mean by this?

Lain got invaded by an alien, what's not to get?

Because who wants to pay for their anime

Movie would require a huge amount of CG and would cost too much for a high-risk investment (this "niche" hasn't really been tested that much)

Fuck off

But JoJo is Cred Forums's title anime, nothing reddit about that.

Yeah that's why it's one of the most popular anime of the decade

Tell that to the cancerous general on Cred Forums. Even if you watch/read it ironically you're still watching/reading it

But that's not stopping Hollywood from taking it and making it American.
It's got Giants so they can bank off the success of Godzilla US. There's youths and they could probably make it a YA novel.
Seriously, it's crazy they haven't adapted this yet.

>A reddit list not being comprised of Bleach, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Naruto
Maybe in 2008.

I'm sorry fanboys but Attack on Titan was BORING. Everything about it just dragged on and on

show sucked but Jean was perfect

You could at least reasonably adapt GitS since it's just a Sci-fi action story
AoT is fundamentally such a ridiculous premise that you couldn't adapt it to live action without heavy embellishments to the dialogue and general tone

Shut up Jean

this desu
I would have liked a show about Jean and his crew just being regular soldiers instead of some shit where this kid with no personality has magic power for no reason and everything revolves around him and his autistic sister

It's a small kek from me

I miss 2008

best girl

Nah

Because Hollywood is slow and out of touch, some faggot paid for the Death Note license and he wants to make his money back even though the hype train is gone.
You're an idiot.

fuck off

Like I said, Reddit as fuck. When your only responses are rehashes of old memes then you've basically admitted you're wrong.

BEST. GIRL.

People have enjoyed Jojo since this site's inception, and certainly before you were born.

Kill yourself.

>Appeal to history
Try again, kid.

Hunter x Hunter is the only good anime

Erwin dies, Armin eats Bert and becomes a titan, there is a PHOTOGRAPH in the basement proving that there is life outside the walls and is way more dvanced

Appeal to history is how easy it is to deflate your non-argument. This show and 4chans love for it existed before even reddit did. So not only did you out yourself as a massive fucking newfaggot, but you also have been revealed to be a contrarian shitposter that literally has no clue what hes talking about.

Seriously fuck off

Exactly. Here IS reddit.

>I-i-its old so its cool
Again, go away.

Go watch Jojo and report back to me. It's in the same league as berserk. It's god tier and is heralded as one of the most influential mangas and now animes of all time.

The artwork is so good it is actually hung in french and japanese museums.

Get some taste faggot, I don't even like anime but JoJo is god tier you fucking tourist.

Seriously it's sad that you 09ers are loud as fuck now, you are still a newfaggot.

Oh, so this is the original?

It's worth watching for the animation and atmosphere like the other user said.

>people shilling
Of course it was shilling, God forbid one of the MANY fans of the show decided to make threads about it.

This anime was and still is insanely popular, you can hate it all you want and be as contrarian as possible but the show is still huge, get over it. (Note how I didn't adress the quality of the show, just the popularity)

I'm still reading the manga

suck dick faggot you dont know shit

This show is great. Hyped as fuck for the second season.

I wonder if people would complain about whitewashing in a live action AoT film, seeing how all the characters are german

they aren't ALL german, but the japanese live action of AoT kinda made me laugh since they were all played by japanese which kind of defeats the purpose of what makes Mikasa being special (being asian) so weird.

It's literally one of the most popular and profitable anime series of the past decade
Considering they're already doing GitS and Death Note, I'd say something like AoT is at the top of the list for potential anime movie adaptations

Scum.

>pretty good
>pretty good?
>PRETTY GOOD?

People who know what it is probably wouldn't mind, but a few people who don't normally care but need to make a headline out of something might hear "anime", see white people and make a big deal out of nothing
I doubt it, though

What don't you like about it?
It's got spectacular animation, iconic visuals, and a great soundtrack

There's already a live action movie.

>project NHK
You mean Welcome to the NHK?

AoT is actually the best pleb filter out there, and not the way you plebs think. AoT has been stamped as a pleb show by the hipstertards because it's so popular, and all the other plebs and hipstertards just mindlessly follow along.

AoT is undeniably the best drawn anime show of all time. The show has a captivating story filled with strong themes of loss, friendship, the nature of human beings and willpower.

And its another contestor for wortst live action adaptation ever.

Instead of keeping the medieval setting they transport it into some contemporary setting with tanks and helicopters and shit.

The great thing about the source material is the medieval"punk" mix.

Fuck jap live action. They always ruin it.

>AoT is undeniably the best drawn anime show of all time

Not even close, especially because its digital.

So what anime looks better than AoT? I could use a laugh.

>Cred Forumseddit: the anime taste

I tried to give this cartoon a watch and it was trash.
>Bring main character back to life in the first few episodes
>dude screaming lmao
>dude flashbacks lmao
>dude le edgy grill character lmao
The animation was nice though

That's because when the movie came out the manga was at a half.
The manga continues for much longer with Akira and Tetsuo making a comeback and shit

why would he punch doggo

>normalfag starter pack
if you have less than 300 completed kill yourself

Jojo's creator shows violence to dogs to convey how evil the person is.

The plot and the characters were insufferable. It's not bad by any means. I just believe its overrated. The music and the animation kept me going.

Every handdrawn animation pre digital. You can see the fucking layers in AOT glaringly.

Fucking hell, how old are you?

The backrounds are ok, but thats it.

>It's in the same league as berserk.

Problem with so many jap stories is that the protagonists have the same power as the enemy, therefor they eventually fight on equal ground cutting all the tension.

It only takes 100 to acknowledge Legend of Galactic Heroes as pinnacle of the medium and Ping Pong as only good post-2010 production.

End your existence if you disagree.

>he fell for the older is better meme

Sorry old timer, but the world is moving forward with or without you.

>Problem with so many jap stories

it's a problem with stories in general, not just Japan

This is best girl

>member old anime?

Christ you old autists are pathetic.

How?

I know with the films that L died and so did the tother one.

How is L back?

Also any translation for the video?

>Set ten years after the events of the previous films, in 2016, society is afflicted with cyber-terrorism. The Death Note is a supernatural notebook that grants its user the power to kill simply by writing a person's name on its pages. Six different Death Notes fall to the human world, the maximum number of notes that can exist at once. In the midst of this, two new individuals inherit the DNA of Light Yagami and L and must play a deadly game of cat-and-mouse once again.

>In the midst of this, two new individuals inherit the DNA of Light Yagami and L and must play a deadly game of cat-and-mouse once again.

those shinigami look actually good

Why can't Hollywood make good anime adaptions?
Is it because Jews fear the Samurai?

Just bring back Bleach for the last arc

Ah.

Problem is L figures out the other 4 who abuse the book and fuck up and are most likely left with L vs Light again in which the only way to win is to die again.

I was going to ask how come 6 books drop out the sky but then again if the 'angles' are watching them and save there lifes by giving up theres then i suppose it could happen.

For a moment put aside how faithful or unfaithful it might have been to the source material (btw the author contributed to and approved of the changes). How does it hold up as a standalone picture?

Sorry, you have to be 18+ to post on this site.

I'm 26, not everyone who grows up are stuck in the past buddy.

So you're just a pleb, then. Gotcha.

Anime is the most pleb genre so that would make sense. Anyone who is this passionate about anime is clearly autistic.

>Story where everyone has German names and a character is specifically established as looking different because they're asian
>Make everyone a nip anyway
That will never stop being funny

Too flat.

This show is a perfect demonstration of anime's worst qualities. There are legitimately good anime but they are buried beneath all of the shit and the plebs completely ignore it.

Oh so like Ghost in the Shell?

This.

Best character out of a bunch of shit ones.

GET ON MY LEVEL

>DUDE POTATO LMAO
>Does absolutely fuck all for the rest of the show and people only remember her for that one forced gag

Um can you, like, not? Erk

Madoka is better than both.