reddit.com/r/hapas/
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Séparation_de_biens
youtube.com/watch?v=CHvE2UV2xdw#t=0m24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm just a regular guy ... with a big ass dick
what did he mean by this?

"I'm just a regular dude with a giant cock"

what did he mean by this?

Probably 40, but if we're being honest the child-free life is the best kind of life. If you really want to see your genetic line continue, make a deposit at a sperm bank, no reason to spend 18+ years of your life raising an ungrateful, money sucking shit machine.

Marry a woman with ambition and live a successful life without babies.

The Iron Age

You'd get sick of each other a lot of times a kid is the only thing that keeps a marriage together past 5 to 10 years

>tfw to intelligent for babies

(You)

Maybe but for us losers they give us a reason to go to work at a shitty job we hate might be a biological trick but w/e

Be 100% honest with me - do you actually want to have children? And if so, why?

>tfw dual incomes and no kids

There's nothing better than being able to buy all the stupid shit you want with no worry.

Eventually we're going to have to reconcile the fact that we're the first society where men have actually just given up on women

You're not alone because women don't like you, you're alone because you're not trying. If you really wanted a girlfriend you would find a way. Instead you complain on Cred Forums about how you haven't found a woman by virtue of doing nothing to obtain one. You haven't been rejected, you just can't admit to yourself that deep down you're avoiding it.

You are the first group of men in human history who have, en masse, looked at women and thought "naah"

Idk being a single dad with a young daughter it's fun to see the joy in their eyes when you get them a new bike or a doll

>it's fun
>fun
I hope you accidentally used the wrong word because if your argument for having kids is that sometimes their reactions are "fun", I can tell you a lot of things you can do without kids that are way more fun than that.
Looking at a bank account with six figures in it and knowing that none of that is going towards video games or barbie dolls, for instance.

When you hit a certain age you start wanting to have kids
I wish I was this fucking simple. Im not jk, I really do

You're both wrong

You need enough money where you can pay a nanny to raise the little shits while still benefiting from the joy of being a father when it suits you

That's why you don't bother with western women.

Asian qt raised in asian country only.

Sorry, user, but the children are fucking insane:

reddit.com/r/hapas/

They are actually more bitter and angry than /r/asianmasculinity, and that is saying something

Having a kid(s) makes you more responsible and usually a better person over time. It really changed you.

t. guy with one kid

>You are the first group of men in human history who have, en masse, looked at women and thought "naah"

bruh

>I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

>not marrying an upright housetrained female to take care of your children
>paying some woman you don't know to manage your children
You must be some kind of degenerate

The ironic fact is that Rust HAD a family before he was even partnered with Marty. Rust's child was taken away from him, leaving him apoplectic. Even Caspere knew this.

>falling for the marriage scheme

See i don't have autism so I enjoy interactions with other humans but yes it's hard sometimes and not fun but overall it is enjoyable to raise a kid at least so far

The only asian on my site we've had was a Hapa. He was there for less than a week before he pulled a utility knife on a guy over banter. They really are insecure.

>Looking at a bank account with six figures in it and knowing that none of that is going towards video games or barbie dolls, for instance.
What I miserable life you live if that's your idea of fun. I'm sorry to tell you this but you have a future of bitterness and sadness ahead of you. People love children because they're so fragile and simple, they DO get happy about small things, like going out to play with you or when you gift them a new toy. It's magical

I didn't plan it obviously mine was a oopsy but in the end I stepped up and I enjoy being a dad and I would of told you before I never want kids

I see you don't have autism but you may have brain damage since you sound half retarded. I bet you got knocked out kissing you kid to sleep every night and I wasn't even arguing against you

I'm not much of a conspiracy nut but it feels like the white male population has been forcibly programmed into becoming childless losers over the past couple generations. I can't imagine the NEET problem being so widespread among blacks or hispanics for example.

Speak for yourself dude I just happen to be ugly

Most women are still trash but I couldn't really fuck them if I tried.

I dare say we're not the first generation that have had men turn gay

Congrats dude, and good on you for sticking with it

Security, both personal and financial and social, material pleasures, and seeing positive social outcomes from my activism are things that I enjoy, and I feel I'm better equipped to enjoy those not having children.

do you really think we dont understand this? we know. we revel in it. I am a fat disgusting pig and women literally throw themselves at me. I think it is hilarious.

yep. no thanks.

I'm getting some "fox and the grapes" vibes from this.

I understand that financial security is important
Serious question: what do you plan to do with your wealth once you die?

>we're the first society where men have actually just given up on women
>the first group of men in human history who have, en masse, looked at women and thought "naah"

Whatever helps you feel better about being left out, I guess.

I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about reproducing given that you trip on Cred Forums, bud.

Relax.

I don't think this one is a conspiracy. I don't think even the Jews are so powerful that they can turn an entire generation of men against fucking.

I think it is the internet. We've spent the last 5-10 years hearing about how women will threaten you with a rape accusation, about how they're all cheating on you with a black guy, and about how even if you land someone worthwhile, eventually she's just going to turn stone cold and take you for all you're worth anyway.

We're the first generation of men who have been inundated with constant stories about how awful women really are. Women have always been bad too but the legal system seems to encourage it as well.

I hope to have started a family by then, don't want to end up like one of those couples with 4 dogs they call their children and good careers with no one to spend their money on but the affairs they both pretend the other isn't having

It's the traditional marker by which men enter full adulthood. Spartan men would marry and leave the communal barracks at around this age, and it was considered the perfect age by Christians since it was the age at which Jesus died.

I've never thought about it before. I guess on the one hand, once I'm dead, nothing matters anymore. But on the other I'd like to do the most good I can do, so although I'd probably leave a fair bit to any family I have, the balance of property or liquid wealth would definitely go to a certain organisation or organisations.

>Implying most men even lived til 33 during those ages

I say this as someone who is apathetic to gender politics of any kind - this is feminism
Historically women needed men because they didn't have the same opportunities for survival as men
Men had some element of control over women
Now that women don't NEED men and men can't control them, people just don't give a shit.
I'm not making a moral judgement, I see problems with before and now.

>I think it is the internet.

I think you're just credulous.

It's not like I want this to be a societal thing. If it's just me not getting laid and everyone else is happy then that's great, more white people.

It just doesn't seem like that

You're confusing average life span (a statistical average) with real life span. Average life figures were massively skewed by high infant mortality. Basically if you made it to 18 you were good for at least another 30-40 years. Many Ancient Greeks lived to be 80 or 90.

>I can't imagine the NEET problem being so widespread among blacks or hispanics for example.

There's probably some fancy psychological term that could be invoked to describe this but in my own words I'd say that you may just have a difficult time imagining "Outside groups" as partaking in the same behaviors as the group you belong to.

Truth is that there are a ton of black NEETs and stuff. You just don't see them because, well, they're NEETs and stuff.

>Now that women don't NEED men and men can't control them, people just don't give a shit.

is Cred Forums "people"? because Cred Forums sure does whinge a lot about it. that's hardly the same as not giving a shit

The greater tragedy is that long ago lonely men became great philosophers and artists. Now they just shitpost on Cred Forums.

In this day and age, why should people get married?
Aside from tax reasons, is there a logical reason for it?

If you made it out of 8 fancy even as a bottom of the barrel type you could expect to live to 50-60 naturally.

The "lol people died at 24 in the middle ages" meme comes from 1/2 dying I the first years of life, if you made it past 4 without dying you would probably live to see gray hairs.

Only man children complain about it to be honest. Get a hobby, a job, whatever, If all you do is masturbate to waifu fantasies and wish you could go back to your teen years and change things, you're probably a bitter fuck and not as relevant to my example.

Having a family enslaves you because free people are a menace to this world.

Moving stuff, user. Moving stuff.

>HURR DON'T TREAD ON ME

Get out of here you fucking idiot.

It was probably a small minority of lonely men that did those things though. The majority of them likely just languished in states of permanent dissatisfaction up until the time of their death.

It's not difficult to imagine what the modern analog of the latter group is.

It's a pretty shitty deal all together
Even if I manage toput all that work I will have to deal with someone that no Matter want is convinced she is miles above me and is going to eventually without a dobut screw me over and the longer I spend with her the more I have to pay
There are more women than man we are approaching 53/47 split meaning 6% more women and still we are supposed to break out backs for them because they would rather share a very desirable man or spend they entire life alone than reduce their expectations a tiny bit

Men are still figuring out how to have an impact with new technology. And even so, there are loads of stories of men who died poor and unknown, and suddenly their work was picked up after their death and they became important

There are sexless men out there doing great things but it's hidden

The playwright Sophocles lasted to 90.

How did I know you'd be anti-white. Your kind has a certain thought pattern

You left out the best part ie how in their own minds these shitposters are great philosophers and artists.

Past fifty, I'd say. You start to realize there are fewer years ahead of you than behind, the parts start wearing out, your friends start dying off a little faster than you'd like. Without a family, someday you might wind up dead in your home for days, weeks, or even months before someone notices, and the only people who will take care of your final arrangements are bureaucrats.

>How did I know you'd be anti-white.

You didn't and don't but you're feeling desperate. Your kind etc

This thread really just covers all the fucking bases doesn't it

>Sexless people
>Muh white race
>Discussion hardly even related to television or film

This encapsulates everything that Cred Forums is

Late 30's. 35 to 39. If you have not made a family by age 40, you can pretty much forget it.

>I have never had an interaction with a female lasting longer than two minutes.

Doesn't matter what happens to your body after you stop existing, you won't be there to experience it.

As a 30 year old man with single friends, its 30. After 30, if a guy doesn't have a regular woman in his life at least, he starts to get weird. The idea of the elegant bachelor in his 30s is, in my experience a total myth.

That's why I know George Clooney is an evil person

Even dogs are too high maintenance for me. I don't see myself ever having kids. I just want to live stress free and then die peacefully.

They say a man never truly dies until the last person who remembers them is dead.

It's about legacy.

Wow what a great argument
I guess you are right and marriages don't fail like 90% of times on people younger than 40

Stop being such a moron for once, you know damn well marriage sucks for men and court screws you over

Quite the opposite, people who have kids become weird because they have to deal with them on daily basis.
Singles remain sane.

>I will have to deal with someone that no Matter want is convinced she is miles above me

It's like you've already written your future
user, you're so stuck in your own imagination and vision of what a life with a woman would be like. I don't know how you've conjoured these images but I can assure you that this is not reality
Get out there and find a girl you like

You don't like white people, though

We are going to start seeing a lot of wierd people then user

They say those who say things like that are cucks.

t. Single mother

>In your experience
>Posting on Cred Forums's television and film board

Hmm

Every married couple I have ever met ended up miserable
I'm sorry I don't want that, try to scare me with wathever you got about being single, I have seen what true hell looks like

You sound pleasantly defensive. Not trying to insult, your response sounds as if you're indeed single. I'm not saying its a rule - but in my experience, my single buddies have developed wandering minds around this age.

I've seen my single friends get weird. I don't have any kids, but I know I would be filling the void with other stupid activities if I didn't have my woman to keep me grounded.

>If I make a baseless assertion then it will have to be true and I can dismiss the other guy

Loving every laugh

Maybe you'd be happier finding a group of people to talk with who are more like yourself

But you're not "white people", user. You're just some insecure, needy fuck-up trying to subsume himself in a larger corporate identity.

Coming from a retard who has never been married OR never interacted with a woman.

You're on the wrong board friendo.

>raising your children and making a family is now being cuckd
>being found by a social worker as a rotting pile surrond ed by Mt dew piss bottles and with 7 Cred Forums tabs on screen is a life well lived

We've meme too hard

the age of death

It's not so bad being alone but it sucks when your friends start growing more and more distant from you once their relationships get more serious and they start having kids

I will never have a long-term relationship primarily because I'm a pussy but also my dad is completely dead inside after 30 years of marriage and I wouldn't want to end up the same way

You might be on to something. But what virtual venues exists in which I could facilitate such interaction?

I just cannot think of any.....

>having friends
There's your problem.

unintentional irony is best irony

Ok great you fuck women you also fuck married women and sometimes you are such an alpha you twist your dick 180 degrees and you fuck yourself congratulations budy nobody cares

It's good to have loved ones, could even be essential. Even better, if they're the ones who love you unconditionally for the rest of your life. Like any children you father - if you dont' fuck up too much, or if your kids aren't brain damaged.

This is literally the only reason i can think of that has any real meaning to me. And at some point, it could become a very damn good reason. It might be selfish as fuck, but aren't we all?

>Thank god, I'm a slave.
To each, his own.

Your body will rot or burn either way, smart ass. Does it matter if they perfume your casket, before the worms start eating you.

Not everyone is so quick to ignore ethnic identity. Are you suggesting that BLM members should stop identifying with being black?

and i'm seeing magnificent seven in a week

There is no age limit for men to start a family.

As long as you are fertile you can have your first born child by the time you are 50.

"You need to get married til you're 30" is a feminist propaganda to accept damaged goods.

Why do you think you will end up miserable? By the way, I'm not trying to scare you into anything, I'm just curious why your preconception about spending your life together with someone is so negative. It doesn't end your life as it is, you'll still have your friends, your job and hobbies

I'm pretty happy where I am right now. Seems like everything is working as intended.

We even have alternate ideas being provided by people who apparently don't even want to be in threads like this. Thanks for making that sacrifice by the way

>Seeing the most corporate film of the decade

You should probably just kill yourself now

>not already having seen the mag7 on release date in glorious 4DX

that being said the movie is a solid 7/10

I didn't see any product placements though?

>"You need to get married or else you are a loser"

>Men age like wine to the age of 60
>Women age like milk after the age of 24

ayy

ps i also drink jameson and smoke camels like a madman

also while in shrink ward i read corinthians, but not in the aftermath of an deep cover bikers vs cartel shootout though

pizza wrote the first draft & the hack co-writer didn't majorly change it. convince me pizza is the most corporate writer in film

good enough for me i need to see a film (birthday) and everything else is shit

If you want to see them grow up and have kids of their own and experience being a grandparent, you better get them out before 50.

Keep drinking that Pepsi tard

How does it feel to not see any meaning in life?

>everything else is shit
sadly this

>Have friends with divorced parents
>Their dads in late 40's remarry some girl in their mid-20's to start a new family with kids

How common is this? It's pretty neat, desu.

35 is when you begin the downward physical journey of your life.

I'd say past 40 is when not having a family becomes a bad thing. 40 is when single dudes really start to get sad and creepy.

It's 29 for women, btw.

Feels great, I am free.

*some girls.

What did you mean by this?

Because I have seen it happen time and time again and at a national or even world scale the numbers add up, almost every single woman who gets divorced claims to have been beaten, either marriage is so horrible it makes men beat their wives or wives are so horrible they lie in court to get an unfair advantage
Either way it sounds horrible
Why would I want to be chained to another human being for the rest of my life when I do t know were I will be in twenty years, were she will be in 20 years and I already know its almost certainly going to be a horrible experience

>Title is 'Magnificent Seven'
>Needs to ask how it's not a corporate ploy to nab your shekels

Gee Bill, it's almost like there was another western film released that had a name vaguely familiar.

No one gets married until they're at least 31 these days

>it's a "he was a cuckantino whiteknight all along" episode rerun

As a 36 year old with experience, let me tell you guys something. You either have a hard work ethic, charisma and (at the very least) a sub par manly physique, or you don't. People who don't have all those 3 things will never succeed. Some people have 2, some people have charisma and have are physically attractive, but if women don't see a hard worker who brings in the doe she'll find someone who will. I don't have charisma and I don't have looks but I work my ass off, I work 65 hours a week and make over $90k a year and I can't find anyone on pof, tinder, at work, etc. None. I had a fat mom with 3 kids message me first on pof once, and I had this goofy looking bitch with a massive 5 head and huge teeth message me first. That is it friend-o. Life isn't fair. Genetics are horse shit. Some people shouldn't reproduce period, with my parents being one of them.

In our defense, women have become pretty undesirable as a gender.

Feminism and progressivism have created an entire generation of narcissistic, awful women that most men would be insane to want to spend their lives with.

they shoot you to pieces... and you can't even send a recording to chad because you didn't update ios

;_;

I meant that he should continue sucking fat fucking black cock.

>muh logical reasons

why you born then mr logical person

>Getting married
>Having children with only 1 woman

>Not being a Chad and spread your gene pool on multiple women

ironic shitposting still shitposting
cuckantino? more like feetino

woooah dude 65 hours a week you're the next elon musk

Good white boi, we will have a world ridden from white bois soon enough then

But what will you do? It means your dead, not free

t. condom user

We don't have to repeat our parents' irrational behaviour. This is the definition of insanity.
Let us be enlightened for a change.

>It's a "Let's watch this new ACTION FLICK: REDUX guys!" redux

>all this projection

holy shit senpai i'm pretty sure OP wasn't asking for your life story.

>>/r9k/

good luck senpai!

Dead man walking, not afraid of admitting that. I shall keep walking even after death.

How did you know that?

What do you mean by that?

/r9k/ was moot's biggest mistake, a board about original content turned into the capital of the mentally derranged

>ray's wife's son's name is chad
>actually chubby ginger who gets his shoes cut up and watches friends
it's like someone involved knows r9k memes

how many hours you work a week cuck?

black and hispanic neets just become criminals and end up dead or in jail

Want a sneak-peek at what it is gonna look like?

Google Somalia.

Now imagine that without white people to step in every few years and feed them and stop them from completely slaughtering each other.

Yeah, this 2bh. I'm pretty much a normalfag and not even ugly, but I just don't see myself having a gf or whatever.

>I already know its almost certainly going to be a horrible experience
This is a legitimate problem you have. An attitude like this will prevent you from ever accomplishing anything. Basically, you're following your preconceptions instead of trying out what reality is. Also, why do you use "national statistics" to describe what your future will be like. National statistics say you'll get cancer at some point of your, but does that mean you should isolate yourself from the world?

>everyone in my family was married by the age of 26
>at least 2 children by the age of 30
>I'm turning 29 this year and have been single for several years now

Totally no pressure at family lunches on weekends.

Nothing like having four of your sisters and three of your brothers all looking at you like you failed in life, combined with parents, uncles, aunts and grandparents.

Things have gotten so bad they're talking about arranging a marriage for me.

>Only /r9k/ complains about women
>Men havent been complaining about women being cunts since humanity became a thing

>I shall keep walking even after death
So there is meaning in your life after all
It's about going forward

Mfw I've been married for 10 years.

Stopped loving her about 4 years ago. Now I just do whatever I want and completely tune out her whining and passive-aggressive attempts to control me.

Two years ago, while on a "business trip", I got a vasectomy. Recently my wife has been talking about starting a family. I pretended to comply and we are trying so hard. She's starting to bring up going to a fertility doctor. I'll stall it for as long as possible and then file for divorce. I've been squirreling away my exit funds for years, and I'm pretty confident that her lawyer(s) won't be able to find it.

I don't plan on telling future girlfriends I've been fixed.

Living vicariously isn't that good a thing though. It's cute and it's arguably good that many people do, it's just a bit sad.

Because I'm not a special snowflake and I'm not planning on marrying the godess of prosperity
Chances are I'm the 99% not the 1% who actually enjoy is being married and comes out of it not regretting it or doesn't come out of it at all

There is no forward in a four dimensional universe, cuckoo.

If you take satisfaction from looking at your bank account, your happiness is even flimsier than his.

>Stopped loving her about 4 years ago
Oh boy oh bo oh boy, another retard fell for the "marriage is for love" meme.

Guess what faggot? For 99.9% of the time that marriage has existed, it was NOT about love. FUCK.

Born unable to have kids
3 women claim I have gotten them prego over the years
No thanks.Women are shit.

I know that feel user. Only 25, but last year at Christmas, my family just looked at me with disgust for still being single.

>Jewish conspiracy
>Palestinians have more kids than Israelis

There is no conspiracy. If you want to have civilized people kids again, war is a great way to increase demand.

Also I will absolutely die of cancer if I'm not killed by one of the things that kills young men first
I don't issolate from the world I have friends, i don't have family since they are all bad people so I don't interact with them, I'm currently unemployed and looking to go back to college in a couple of months
If being single later on means isolating from the world then the world is wrong and based on how well marriage is doing that's about to change completely

More like pity for me, not disgust.

The sad thing is that I wouldn't entirely be opposed to an arranged marriage. At least I'd know what I'm getting into with that one.

>Stopped loving her about 4 years ago.

Honestly this is the hardest part. Men are viewed as monsters but it's not our fault that the universe made love fade like it does.

I had the most incredible girlfriend who was perfect for me. Then one day after a few years I just stopped being in love with her.

How are you supposed to enter a new relationship with a woman knowing that you've had a perfect one in the past and one day you just stopped caring

As if I could give two shits about continuing the human race.

Marriage was designed so people could procreate outside of the tribal structure and still have their offspring have a decent chance of surviving.

The world can end the day after I die for all I care. Having as good a time as I possibly can while I'm alive is my only concern.

>Feminism and progressivism have created an entire generation of narcissistic, awful women that most men would be insane to want to spend their lives with.

I'm sure it has nothing at all to do with your unattractiveness or shitty personality, user.

I've tried and failed a bit as a teen, and stopped trying, then started trying again for a couple of years in my mid-20s failing hard, and now I'm in a not trying phase.
Women are full of issues but most people who do get in relationships realize that too.

And it's hard to read something like you posted and not think there's a bit of sour grapes to that approach.

>When are you going to be bringing a special woman home, user...or guy?

Who /notlookingforwardtoChristmas/ here?

You enter it focusing completely on what makes you happy and doing what is best for you.

Chances are you'll wreck her, but that's not your problem. You aren't responsible for someone else's happiness. It is a liberating feeling.

It's about you going forward, making progress, going somewhere else, hence
> I shall keep walking even after death
If that's not about moving forward, I don't know what it is

what a bunch of fuck bois.

Sounds like you losers have experience with girls you weren't confident in, and now it's bitten you in the ass because of your horrible decision making skills. I've been with my life partner for 11 years now and we're more in love than ever. We do everything together, and know each other so well that we can read each others faces and thoughts. It's fantastic having someone who wants to share experiences with you and be your soul mate. Sorry you're such a low test beta that feels he needs to fuck around for some sort of satisfaction. It must suck being in your situation at your age and knowing you didn't look hard enough for that special girl when you were in your early 20s.

>spotted the feminist.

You literally can't resist. It's why only cats can stand to live with you.

If a relationship needs a baby to be successful it's doomed to begin with.

It becomes a signalling risk. Past 30, even sociopaths understand that they need to appear normal. To be older than 30 without a child and wife is to say that you aren't part of the system.

Privately, you can still be that person. But to the public, a man at that age with no wife or child is damaged.

That's because you don't know what you don't know, e-shrink.
Stop trying to understand foreign principles.

I have seen great men get destroyed by awful women, if anything having a thick layer of mistrust is desirable to get into a relationship

That's a good point because I've tried relationships since where I've been focused on what the woman wants. The life went out of the relationship very quickly because I wasn't getting anything out of it. If you're not taking care of what you want first, neither of you can benefit.

>When are you going to be bringing a special woman home, user...or guy?

Y'know, that's probably the only problem I *haven't* had at Christmas. My dad and both my brothers are alcoholics and usually they're knocking bits off each other by midday while my mom weeps in the corner.

>life partner

Nu-male. I'd bet a week's pay you own at least one pair of skinny jeans. And that probably equals what you make in a month.

Come see me when she gets bored and fucks her trainer but you still get to pay for her life.

Exactly, I disagree with the system so I refuse to become part of it.
They reap what they sow.

Just tell people you are gay to be honest
It's way easier than having to deal with their bullshit

word bruh

>tfw everyone questions if you're gay at christmas
>tfw they try not to make offensive gay jokes because of it

Most leading PUAs are over 30 and they seem to be doing fine.

>it's another episode of people on Cred Forums pretending that they are special and knowledgeable about the normal average lives

stick to capeshit and bane posting, faggots

If they can be "destroyed" by women they were never great men in the first place.

>Pua
Come on son

When I say signalling risk, I don't mean it in a universal way. I mean to different value systems. An unencumbered man over 30 can be a prize to some women, and garbage to others. It all depends on the interaction between your symbols and theirs.

I'm happy to hear you have a plan, a man must always have a plan

What?

Many girls > single girl.

It actually gets easier to pick up women after thirty.

Women your age are desperate as fuck and have begun to lower their standards. Younger girls get turned on by success and men's looks don't deteriorate nearly as fast as women's do.

>that projection

Life partner and I both work high paying jobs. We don't have time for cheating, and we have to much good going on in our lives to sleep around to ruin it all. I'm sorry your experience with girls is getting cheated on because no girl takes you seriously enough for a committed relationship, but trust me, good girls exist, but someone like you who isn't successful, has no ambition, no charisma, no work ethic, and generally sucks at life all around will never attract one, which is probably why they seem so mystical to you.

Being destroyed by the closest person to you and the person you trust the most makes perfect sense tho
Their only mistake was assuming the other part loved them as much as they loved them

OK

oh god this fucking retardation again

no we are not "the first generation to ever look at women and think 'nah'"

The vast majority of straight men still enter long-term relationships and reproduce. It's true that the average age of marriage / kids has gone up, but that's down to new attitudes towards university and early-life employment (especially for women) - it's not because "men are losing their interest in women."

On the other side - there have always been men who don't get married. Ever heard the phrase "confirmed bachelor"? Yeah, it wasn't created 10 years ago. In the victorian era lots of men never got married, never had kids. "Clubs" - exclusively male areas for bonding / recreation were created pretty much to enable men to have a social life without having to resort to women.

Also, before you morons claim that "confirmed bachelor" was code for "gay" - no, it wasn't, that's an assosciation that came about in the 50s.

Quit this idiotic MGTOW shit. The only reason you think that loads of men are uninterested in women is because the internet has enabled you to find them. They have always existed in similar proportions of the population.

rekt

Yeah, I know a guy who's 30 and is super successful with women. He's looking to get married though.

Have no idea why he likes me or hangs out with me 2bh.

>Sounds like you losers have experience with girls you weren't confident in, and now it's bitten you in the ass because of your horrible decision making skills.

No, I'm being systemically discriminated against as part of the war on redpilled white males.

>tfw 31 and someone tried to set me up with a 48 y/o single mom who takes duckface pics
Yeah honestly I'd rather look like a weirdo than deal with all that bullshit in this case.

Wow you sure are a bitter cunt
You are well eventually going to die a horrible death because that happens to every single person regardless, I'm going to try and find a way to live a happy life instead of doing the easy thing and marrying and 4 years later wonder how could shit have gone so wrong like the rest of the morons
At least if I fuck up my life I will know it was entirely my doing and i didn't just hand in the keys to my life to a third party

>No, I'm being systemically discriminated against as part of the war on ALL white males.

ftfy

>that projection

Oh, the irony.

You've got to know that absolutely nobody believes you are the one person in the world that is not a loser but still has a folder of Pepe images.

Bailed on reply @ 'life par . . . . '

Why would I ever want a woman over thirty?
They go straight to the ugly and bitter territory

a lot of faggots on this board are unironically think they are special and pioneer, nothing is their faults but society and other people
at first it feels like fun irony but eventually it sound closer and closer to /r9k/

>b-b-b-but you're a loser because you used a pepe image!!!

>nobody believes you
I do. The mistake most newfags make is assuming that everyone on le 4chins is a loser. That's simply not the case.

yeah if you like mediocre sex, STDs and loneliness

>be 29
>weekly lunch with your whole extended family

are you some kind of mexican?

You misunderstood me
>I'm currently unemployed and looking to go back to college in a couple of months
It's good to have plans

shes intelligent enough to not want to get married because she knows it's a corrupt useless system. so we call each other life partner. would you rather be a marriage slave or simply remain "bf and gf" ? Yeah. That's what I thought.

I like conquest and getting what I want. I like controlling other people. I like having as many experiences as possible.

For sex, user. For sex.

It's the only reason you should want a woman of any age. They are terrible for anything else, unless you'd like to copy part of your DNA.

Thinking about getting a vasectomy when I turn 20 has anyone else gotten one and if you'd did tell me how it hurt

at least he still have his family that gives a fuck about him
how about you?

Nah, Slav.

Family is pretty important here.

Doesn't matter if you move out or not from home, you go and see your family on the weekends at least.

Don't get me wrong, I love my folks, but I really wish they'd lay off on this.

yeah that's absolutely fair enough and I can respect that, but making assertions like

>many girls > single girl

is retarded if it's based entirely on your own subjective tastes

>ALL white males.

Yeah, good luck with that.

>he said this while not having a family
kek

Maybe my life is already bad enough dealing with my own baggage for me to consider taking another human being for life who will dump all her shit on me, make me entirely responsible for her and her kids and create countless new problems along the waik a man who's number one priority is his own happiness deal with it cunt

Lol.

I wish I could be there when this blows up in his smug face. It will be popcorn worthy.

yeah damn right user damn right look at this withered husk of hideousness

Oops I thought you meant dying of cancer was my plan, it's Cred Forums after all

lol grow up

Why were the Romans so based?

If in looking for sex why would I marry or aim for a committed relationship?

I'm not denying that or even saying you're wrong

I'm saying that this has always been the case for a subset of the population and to act like it's some RADICAL NEW MGTOW MOVEMENT is retarded

Not him but that's kind of my approach too. I can barely take care of myself, and I want neither to get someone else's burden or for them to take mine.
I do "plan" on becoming a better human being before ever trying to get back into dating because there's not much point otherwise.

marriage is just some legal thing, but sex in a committed relationship is better imo

when was the last time you talk with your parent(s)? maybe eat dinner with them?

>Fukunaga will never direct the film adaaptation of Galveston

Hold until big pharma finally invents the male birth control pill user
It's pretty much a thing already but the goverments are fighting against it
Imagine a world were every single child is wanted and a result of careful planning

I don't really think of myself as Polish, but my ancestral family is from there. Sunday dinner with my immediate family is the closest thing I have to a link with my ancestors.

My boss is from India. He told me the other day how every year, his father returns home to Jaipur to spend time at their ancestral farm. It's been there for countless generations. When he gets married, as is custom, he will buy gold and wedding raiments at home, because it is important to return the wealth you have earned to your people.

I envy him. He has a connection to his people that travels so far back. He has identity. An American with no past could never understand the value something like that has.

Google 'vasalgel'. It's coming out within the next 2 years.

Committed relationship are also legal things and you can get sued for alimony if you live with her or at least dated her for 6 months in Canada
Also she could always get pregnant

>Imagine a world were every single child is wanted and a result of careful planning
That would surely be a utopia

>Have no idea why he likes me or hangs out with me 2bh.

I think you do, you little minx.

not every week i'll tell you that. seems like a common mexican/slav thing since they are poor and can't go be independent. but hey to each his own

THANK YOU GREATEST ALLY

hey at least you are being honest and reasonable
meanwhile that faggot only talking about how other people will bring problems into his life like it is a given, not a single mention about how his own problem can affect other people lives too

>tfw had a long semi-lucid dream of meeting and eventually dating a cute and nice girl last night
Fuck you subconscious, I-I told you I don't care.

still don't have a specific answer, why is it so hard to get one
when was it? kinda hard to remember now or something, maybe it was too long? could be last christmas?

Once we remove the entire control over pregnancy from them then we men will also have our own little revolution
I can see the government easing up on divorce laws and all the shit they dump on us already when they have to face the fact that they have to make family seem appealing to us in order to create more consumers I mean children

>make a deposit at a sperm bank,

to be discarded in a few decades?

Yes China under the one-child policy produced a lot of great things. Like a society where no one wants to help a child because of insurance risk.

what the fuck is hapas

Is that what happens when the kid jumps on the bed too much?

>40 to 50% marriages end in divorce

kek
wish you the best of luck, brother

Well that's because my mother suggested to me having a gf would help me get my shit together, and she's probably right that it'd help.
But it wouldn't be fair, and I just wouldn't feel like I progressed, and would probably get back to bad habits when (not if) it would end.

Too bad all that personal responsibilty shit is a lot of talk and I don't progress anyway.

i'm not even the user you're talking to nor do I agree with his retarded ideas but you realise that you sound like a fucking idiot

China under the 1 child policy created the largest, fastest growing economy the world has ever seen and lifted more people out of poverty than literally any country in history.

most women aren't reptilians

hi guys

is this any good?

there is a galveston film being made though i think

3 weeks ago

we watched football

Coupled with the traditional preference given to male kids, it also gave China a disproportionately male population.... and then they import wives from Africa.

It will be good for me and good for men
I'm not going to love 500 years why should I care what happens next?
If anything it's an opportunity to find a common ground instead of forcing men to do wathever you want, women already pretty much control government so find a way to make is happy too or deal with the consequences

actually the director is one of the tds2 directors

>women already pretty much control government
Bit of hyperbole there.

>40-50% of marriage ends up in divorce
That's because you are also taking older generations who will never divorce and who divorce after the kids are adults into the mix
First one is going to die and second one is going to age and you will find that among young people it's a more drastic number

The are the majority of the population, the majority of registered voters, have an enormous in-group bias and everyone wonders to them
Where are my male nurse hiring quotas and my buzzfeed men diversity hires?
Exactly

it really is fucked up
i don't know how any young people still have faith in the institution of marriage. it makes absolutely no sense if you're not a religious couple or whatever

I'm going to let this slide purely because of that documentary where that Asian guy rips into the Africans

But you're obviously a fucking tankie and it's laughable that you herald China of all places as some sort of bastion of progress. I bet you're also left-wing but think the pollution isn't such a big deal because China is still developing and they'll fix it eventually.

If something doesn't last forever, does it mean it's not worth doing?
Because in that case nothing is worth doing.
>inb4 getting screwed by divorce makes it not worth it
Get a prenup.

And divorce stats are hardly a case for dismissing relationships altogether.

nice retarded strawman but I'm pretty much standard social-democrat. China's human rights record is abhorrent, the entire communist period was an attrocity with special mention going towards the great leap forward which was one of the most idiotic and cruel pieces of governing the world has ever seen.

There's no excuses for the sort of communism the world saw from 1920-1990. It's fucking awful.

Having said that, you're still an idiot if you deny the china's progression over the last 20 years. Not even sure how acknowledging this suggest that I'm a tankie since china (since DXp) has basically been heading towards a sort of managed capitalism scenario.

Prenups don't work
Its just a lie they made up to trick men, they hold no weight in court

>voting matters
No, except if you live in one of very select countries. Lobbying matters, and rich people control lobbying, it's not a gender divide.
>Where are my male nurse hiring quotas and my buzzfeed men diversity hires?
Males have no issues being hired as nurses. It's sometimes viewed as a plus to have more physical force in that sector.
t. half of my family works in psy wards

most woman aren't Natalie Portman you sheltered fucking retarded

oh and on the environment note: yeah it's clearly an issue but it's kinda tricky because the west basically had our big social/technological revolutions which created untold amounts of pollution 100+ years ago. It seems a bit patronising to rock up to china and say "hey, we did this, but you can't do this, sorry!"

Can you elaborate on this? I've understood a prenup is a legal agreement that guarantees your wife has no right to your possessions, wealth etc.

That may be true. I made an account on dating site and it's now full of women who want to talk me but I can't be assed to write them back.

Many of them are probably bots though.

I haven't heard any news about it since season 1 of TD wrapped. Seems like it's dead. Probably for the best, that pretty boy Belgian dude they cast as Cady seemed like a horrible miscast.

And women have no issue being hired for the jobs they actually study and are capable of doing.
We still have quotas to get them into the military and straight to a comfy office position instead of fighting in the field

Meant to reply to Whatever.

The courts can and will throw prenups away because they don't recognize it as having any validity
It's the same with sperm donors who get sued anyways

>hispanic
I am hispanic and I browse Cred Forums everyday.

They do in some countries. There's literally a whole marriage regimen to represent them called "separation as to property"
>Article exist in French, Spanish, German and Scandi
>not in English
Oh. Seems Canadians do it though.
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Séparation_de_biens

I gave up after being rejected multiple times.

80:20 rule

>we
We don't, maybe you do.

Wtf man, a prenup is a fucking contract. If you do it properly with a lawyer, why would it be thrown out, this is ridiculous.. I must investigate this further. I want a prenup myself

Lol. The overwhelming majority of black males are unemployed and not in education. Hence NEETs.

>tfw too smart to marry

feels weird

Laugh while you can, bucko.

He meant that the writers stole from a better HBO show:
youtube.com/watch?v=CHvE2UV2xdw#t=0m24s

Is pizzaman the best screenwriter working rn?

i dont have time to look at the whole thread can someone tell me what the FUCK he is talking about and what the purported age is???!

Because they let men be men.
Another based law they had was that if your wife cheated on you, you could kill her and the children.

Amd they get to bail on their families with minimum consequences and their children's and their mothers go in welfare wich taxpayer have to support

This really struck a chord with me.

As a chemist, you don't have many opportunities starting off. It's tough out there. Many young men start as technicians. And if they're not smart enough, they die as technicians.

I was one of the lucky ones. I got a research job that meant fighting in the field. It was a Japanese company. It was hard. It almost broke me. But I came out the other side stronger. My next job was an office/ trench split. In the last year and a half, I have transitioned from a trench worker into an office worker. I know how to play the games now.

Women don't have to fight in the trenches. They don't have to prove themselves. I am here because I was smart enough and tough enough. Society allowing people that don't make the cut right to the top shits on everything I've worked for. Every humiliation I bore. Every injury I suffered. When I wear a suit, there will be scars beneath.

It should be that way.

Holy shit thanks user this is way better then getting snipped

mid thirties, it's a fairly common sentiment, that's why a lot of guys end up with single mothers.

This, 2bqh

mid thirties is when you date 25 year olds and go to bars

>74700940

The earth is my ancestral farm and the one god is my father, I need little else

What if I don't like the idea of engaging sex? Because I don't ever see myself with a child anyway.

Read Dilbert, Scott Adams the writer had a bank job and was pretty much the most competent and invested out of his coworkers for years and he should have gotten a promotion a long time ago when his boss (a woman) called him in and told him that basically he was never going to get promoted because they were promoting women and that's what's the company was going to do
So he quit and went to another company and the same thing happened
The way he puts it you either get good enough to start your own business with you own costumers or you will end up 50 and being bossed around by a girl half your age that can't do your job let alone here
Realize that as a man you will have more money with a less demanding job but no family since family on average eats 80% of your income and that corporation and office environments are pretty much the same as marriage a glorified structure to give useless women power

>being a man means acting like a murderous savage
nigger detected

You're right user. I have had women ask me out but I've turned them down because I don't want a relationship.

All that effort, expense and bullshit just to fuck them a couple of times a week. No thanks.

Here is the thing that women absolutely hate and no amount of bullshit on their part will ever change it
There is no cutoff age for a man to become a father, a women in her thirties is already pushing it, she basically should get pregnant in the next 2/3years but she reaches 30 and not only she doesn't have the perfect man bit no man at all and want to force you into parenthood but you always no rush because it's not your body the one becoming infertile
Advice for men don't marry at all and if you marry marry at 50 and marry a girl under 30

>Imagine a world were every single child is wanted and a result of careful planning

Wow, that world would be an absolute nightmare for the American Democratic party. They'd have almost no voters.

Natalie Portman is not a celebrity that even remotely represents the average woman.

Imagine an uglier, dumpier version of Melissa McCarthy that's bitter and angry instead of trying to be funny and you've got the average American woman over 40.

Only an utter spastic sould do that, children and work are tiring enough in your peak years, starting a family in your 50s would drain the life out of you and your children could face the prospect of your likely death before they've finished a degree

When did I mention marriage? It's 2016 not 1801. Marriage is dead.

Why support women for dwindling sexual gratification when you can fuck them and go enjoy your own life? When you get tired of fucking one, find another. There are plenty out there.

Even then you can build your own business and be successful, but at some point the Gender Studies jackboots are going to come sniffing around, telling you there are enough women in "positions of power" in the company you built.

Then it's fines and lawsuits for you until you either give them control or go out of business.

>aren't enough.

>Can't just be with the person you love without getting married because people will think it's weird and the woman will crack under the pressure

if you like it then you should've put a ring on it

You don't keep a succesful business anymore anyway, you sell it and either live off that or start a new business.

Fuck.

test

Every relationship is a safety net for when you fall on hard times. Children can be the strongest safety nets of all, especially for the old and vulnerable.