Got Walt a job at Elliot's company that would have payed him six figures at the lowest

>Got Walt a job at Elliot's company that would have payed him six figures at the lowest.
>Even got Elliot and his wife to pay for Walt's whole treament.
>Pretty much did everything they should to keep the family together.

Skyler literally did nothing wrong. If you had any contempt towards her you're as beta a cuck as Walt was.

Walt was prideful. This is obvious. Especially about his former company.

Skyler was still insufferable.

lol. I love that almost every beta cuck faggit has this huge hard on for walt but walt is obviously a beta making up for shit.

they spell it out in the rich friends episode. his buddy cucks him and he marries skylar the next day.

walt is a pathetic cuck. he bullies an ex stdent into dealing drugs and murder.

She paid off the debt of her loser boss for no fucking reason.

she was wack.

She had to pay it back to keep beta Walt from getting caught. Everything she did made sense and pretty much kept the family together.

You sound triggered newfriend.

What the fuck happened to Skyler's face?

Has any woman aged so poorly over just 5 years?

>breeds at old age
>did nothing wrong
Pick 1 you absolute idiot.

>Has any woman aged so poorly over JUST 5 years?

Should have killed him, best way to keep a secret a secret

i dream of having a nurses handjob off of skyler

BITCH!

You're the expert, Queer Eye.

Being a beta would have been to accept the wage cuck job from people who betrayed him and cheated him out of billions of dollars.

He did the alpha thing instead and millions of young men all over the country respected him for it. Then the show started getting popular and attracted women. Women don't understand ambition or personal pride and quickly turned the show into some dumb morality tale. Meanwhile millions of real life people like Walt count their money and laugh while moral fags cry themselves to sleep.

This is obamas America. Don't be a man, don't be a provider, bend your head and suck the cock of rich fags and don't you dare try to join a caste that you don't belong to.

Skylar is a bitch because she just wanted to keep Walt down and prevent him from reaching his greatness. Jessie is a bitch for this too.

True question is why would a 10/10 anal sex goddess like Marie marry a disgusting, impotent, balding fat manlet like Hank?

I hate this bitch with a passion

Real men start business, go against societies conventions and stack dollar bills like skyscrapers.

Wagecuck beta males take a pay check every month and swallow their pride and ambition to care for ungrateful bitch wives and kids.

Good goy, idolize criminals and avoid having children and stable families.

but you are dead wrong. walt would have been rich. he was a los alamos genious. then he got cucked, gave up and married skyler.

he got cancer as a government employee. he had blue cross blue shield health insurance. he had no need to nake money, his impending death gave him nothing to lose.

he finally grew some balls. he was a faggot his whole life. then he ruined his family.

I want to implant embryos into Skyler's womb if you know what I mean

>noble prize winning chemist
>cheated out of his billion dollar business
>had to teach chemistry to dumbass kids and work at a car wash to make ends meet
>whore wife and douchebag brother in law disrespect him and he has basically no friends
>has a stuttering shit tier son
>gets diagnosed with cancer out of no where
>all his potential and talent drowned out just like that
>at first wants to accept his fate with dignity but whore wife guilt trips him into prolonging his suffering
>then she railroads him into becoming a wagecuck for a company that he should rightly own
>instead of being a cuck, he starts his own business, outwits gangsters and makes billions
>is somehow a bad guy for doing this instead of a hero who realized his true potential and escaped the crippling mediocrity that society threatens us with daily.

The show got taken over by dumb women and sjws in the fourth season.

i believe it was because the actress fell for the botox meme

If you watched the show, they imply heavily that Walt came from a poor background and was trying to move up the social ladder.

His ambition is treated as some kind of grevious sin instead of as the American dream. We're told that Walt should be content with his failure son, dumb bitch wife and shut tier wage cuck lifestyle while people in better circumstances like Jessie piss away their opportunities.

Being a wagecuck and accepting your middle class caste would be being a goy. Moving up to a higher social strata is treated like some kind of horrible sin in this show. This show was latent propaganda to get people to accept the wage cuck/goy lifestyle.

Why be a wagecuck making six figures when you could be a business man making eight figures? If you wouldn't choose the latter, you're a soft cock fairy faggot.

>le big bad criminal man is le bad ass boss!
absolute pleb

Would you rather be a billion dollar CEO or a low six figures cuck who deludes himself into thinking he is upper middle class?

Master race salary: 1 mil +
Acceptable salary: 500k-1mil
Mediocre salary: 100k-500k
Completely dogshot wagecuck paycheck to paycheck poor gag scum salary:

You're a poor fag. A filthy lazy poor fag with nothing to offer to society. Your opinion isn't worth shit.

No, being a beta is not taking a job that will support your family and keep them safe while you're gone. There's nothing alpha about being a low life scum drug dealer that puts your family in danger because you can't man up and accept reality. If Walt was an alpha he would have taken the job at Grey Matter, rise to the top, overtake Elliot as the CEO due to pure skill and overall intellegence, cuck Elliot and fuck his ex gf and Skyler at the same time.

Sorry bro taking the easy way out through low life tactics because you can't deal with the reality is the beta thing to do.

t. wannabe weed pusher

Every person with at least an ounce of intelligence knows that Skyler did nothing wrong.

Only beta DCucks support Walt.

>implying you know my career or net worth
Having fun playing drug dealer boy?

now here is a good example of an interesting woman

>easy

Big guy, if you actually watched the show, you'd know that fucking nothing Walt did was easy. He developed a brand new means of producing the drug cheaply while fighting off gangsters. That's much more difficult then being a wagecuck.

You've basically bought into wage cuck propaganda. I'm sorry for you bro but you will never rise to executive level in your company. Fat rich old bastards will milk you for everything you have and then toss you aside like garbage once they're done with you. Fucking Wells Fargo treats their employees like shit, incentivized them to commit crime and then throws them under the bus once they get caught. What happens to senior management? They all walk away laughing with millions of dollars. C suite executives are just as bad as Walt yet they get treated like gods while plebs who dare to try move up a caste are treated like criminals. It's so fucking pathetic.

We all know the war on drugs is bullshit. Meth shouldn't even be banned. It should be regulated. Walt could have made his money legally if the shit tier government didn't have draconian laws and yet despite that, he overcame impossible odds. Faggots like Jessie and hank were just useful idiots.

>he actually buys into the hard work and skill will get you success over being born into the right household meme.

Also Walt had cancer and was going to die in a few months. Would you rather realize your dreams and become a millionaire in your last few months or would you rather be a wage cuck slave for ungrateful shit tier family? Remember it was his fucking company built on his ducking technology.

>fucks some dude not even a week after they "divorced"
>gives almost all of Walt's money to that very same dude
>tries to keep her kids from a loving father repeatedly
>did nothing wrong
Ok.
The only people I've seen try to defend Skyler are cucks and SJW's that think women can do no wrong because they have a vagina.

Drugs should be legal anyway so that people can make their money legally instead of having to deal with retarded government

Logical fallacy wage cuck try agaib

She was annoying, but yeah I mostly just feel extreme pity for her. Being a typical white woman in general isn't a crime, it's not good, but she was a good wife and didn't sign up for the bullshit she ended up dealing with.

Fucking this. Walt should have dropped that bitch. Killed Jessie's dumb ass in season 3 and been a Don with trophy wife in season 4.

This whole show is basically about class struggles. It's saying that poor people like Walt should know their place and never challenge the wealthy(who don't really deserve their place)

I forgot about "I fucked Ted"

Yeah that was just uneccessary and horrible, anyone who would do this instead of just walking out is pretty much a piece of shit. Even if the person "deserved" it you're making a mockery out of relationships in general and letting everyone know you're a worthless sycophant of a person who will turn to treachery under pressure.

I don't need to work hard and earn my money like the rest of honest working people in the world.

>I'll become a badass like my hero in my fantasy show and own a drug empire. All my enemies will fall behind me just like in my favorite fantasy!

Muh wagecuck! Fuck that i'll become a badass criminal.

How's that first semester of poly sci going? Aren't republicans just the worst?

I agree fuck the institutions. Create your own path.

Out of curiosity, how many poli six courses have you taken?

>get fucked in the ass by the government and corporations with unjust laws designed to make you unhappy and miserable
>actually embrace your chains because you're an intellectual midget that doesn't know what real liberty is

Just like I though. Pure wage cuck scum.

Master race: business owners and entrepreneurs
Mediocre race:NEETs
Scum race: wagecuck garbage

>doesn't know anything about bookkeeping

>Got Walt a job at Elliot's company that would have payed him six figures at the lowest.

Thinking that was a good deal is exactly the type of attitude that made walt snap in the first place. Have you learned nothing from Falling Down, American Beauty and hell, even Fight Club? The notion of living through someone else's grace and commands gets instinctively rejected by the male mind. You gotta learn to say no to bullshit before it's too late and you have responsibilities which you are not prepared to handle.