The Great Debate

visible toes always win

Lright

Ill take the milf.

I really, really like Taissa, but I've only seen her in The Final Girls.

Does she fuck her son in the Bates motel show. If so I'll marathon the entire thing right now.

What is it with Taissa that brings out the lesbo in momfus?

No. She's dead now so it probably won't happen

>probably

Do you even Norman Bates?

She was also in a couple different seasons of American Horror Story, the first season is worth a watch if you like her.

Would suck on those toes

>it's a Max's mom does a striptease in front of her episode

He'll probably fuck Mother, so basically non stop fapping.

Never watched AHS, but I enjoy Scream Queens, so I was thinking about giving it a go.

I'm weary of Murphy shows though, I've been burned before with Popular, Nip/Tuck and Glee.

Vera obviously

Vera is obviously the superior Farmiga.

Both at the same time. That is the only valid answer.

The Dom Farmiga, you mean.

Easy.

Thread needs more Mother webums.
WHY DIDN'T THE FAGGOT FUCK HER HOLY SHIT

vera does such a great job at being an insufferable cunt

its like her signature

The second season of american horror story is the best one. Watch that. If you like it, watch the others though seasons 1 and 2 are the only ones I care for.

>it's totally normal to be sexually attracted to your mother, Norman

She's banging in the conjuring too.

>Tfw no mommy gf to fight ghosts with.

Thanks. All the seasons seem to have plots that interest me. But I'm not watching the Gaga season. I have my limits.

There is a rumor that Vera is actually Taissa's mom but because she was too young at the time and working on her career she was raised as her younger sister.

>it's totally normal to be sexually attracted to your mother

Something Taissa says to herself multiple times a day.

>There is a rumor that Vera is actually Taissa's mom but because she was too young at the time and working on her career she was raised as her younger sister
>too young
My mother had me at 21, what even.

I thought it was confirmed by Vera herself?

Vera was a young actress making something of herself, not some trailer trash townie getting pumped full of cum by anyone willing to buy her shots at the local bar.

Nope. Not yet at least.

>Taissa is the youngest of seven children and is the younger sister of Vera Farmiga, who is 21 years her senior.

It's all a cover up though. Vera had her at 21 and then continued with her career while her parents raised her as their own. She got to grow up with Vera as an "older" sister and the are reportedly "best friends".

Why is Vera best friends with her 21 years younger sister and not one of her older siblings closer to her an age? Coincidence? I think not.

What show is this holy fuck thanks for webms btw.

What about now?

Do they fuck?

literally sophie's choice