Who would you cast in a Metal Gear film?

Who would you cast in a Metal Gear film?

No one because it's a shitty franchise written by a hack that doesn't need a movie.

Jack Bauer as Solid Snake

No one because why the fuck would you want them to make one

Adam Sandler as Snake
Seth Rogan as Ocelot
James Franco as Miller
Zak Efron as Raiden

Don't forge the Bruce Willis cameo as Johnny

Fokushima wasn't a hack thought.

Brendan Fraser as Snake. At this point the series has been JUST as much as him.

But only in the american pachinko machine.

>American pachinko
>Not Danny DeVito
Disgusting

a gear made of metal

A metal gear film, huh?

Who would i... cast?

I don't understand why he was ever given the role. I don't watch that shitty show though. Doesn't look like an action star at all.

im not sure why you would shell out for a big name for a role that had barely any speaking parts

Because Kojima saw Mad Max and decided that he wasn't ripping off enough material yet.

Because Venom Snake is not, spoiler alert, Big Boss. Hence why David Hayter does not play Venom Snake.

The fuck up occurs when you see a flashback of Big Boss talking about Venom Snake to Oceloy and it's the voice of Jack Bauer, not David.

The only explanation is Venom hears and pictures himself, not Hayter's voice, because he's been brainwashed to believe he is Big Boss. His delusion is so real it encompasses even his memories and thought patterns. Once Fake Boss learns he is not Big Boss, he smashes a mirror because eyes aren't real if mirrors aren't real (Jaden meme). Fake Boss decides to continue the ruse and accepts his fate as a giant target painted on his back. (that is until the rebellion...)

>Joost baby

Quiet as Quiet

She only needs a set of cans and acting lessons

> . . . .and don't let her sing

It needs to be written by Hayter.

David Hayter has to be Snake, no ifs ands or buts.

Jared Leto as Master Miller
Donald Trump as Solidus

Aaron Paul