TOMORROW IS THE DAY

tomorrow is the day I officially leave NEETdom and become a wageslave. I'm 23 years of age and spent everyday since grade 12 playing video games and browsing this website and smoking weed on occasion. Gone are the days of staying up till 6am and sleeping until 4pm. Gone are the days of being in a haze and having anxiety from not leaving the house everyday. I can say that as of right now, I am better than 99.99% of this entire website and quite possibility the internet. For I have a job, and you do not. I am a successful wageslave, oh did I say wageslave? Because that's what NEETS call it, and I'm not a NEET. I meant to say I am an employee, a respected person who uses his time to earn money to secure a future and not live under my moms wing. You however, do not, you have no income, you have no job, and you have no life. Suck it you lonely NEETS. Suck it really good and remember tomorrow at 6:00am when you're going to sleep from a long night of shit posting and I'm just getting up to start my day of making money, remember that I am making something of myself, and you are not.

Tomorrow we will have a comfy debate shitposting thread. Quite sad that you will not be there but whatever.

Good for you OP, I am very proud of you.

>making money
Kek you are a wagecuck. Your boss, the guy who tells you what to do is the one making money. You're a literal submissive beta retard, enjoy struggling to pay bills

im on probation and they are making me get a full time job

fucking anarchy when

Godspeed OP

I will touch myself whilst thinking of you.

Browse Cred Forums from your phone like the rest of us slaves

Nice going, wagecuck! I'll be sure to stop by and say hello! that is, if your boss even allows you to waste time talking to people when you should be doing his bidding.

>he types this as he grabs another Mountain Dew can with his sausage fingers and drinks it. The liquid blends with the sweat of his neck while he smiles, because he will never be a submissive wagecuck.

how'd you break free of neetdom? for real.

Actually, it's a protein shake. When you're a NEETlord, you have time to make yourself healthy food instead of just consuming disgusting plastic made by others.

dads side of the family has a multi million dollar land and building development company and my dad has crazy connections and hooked me up senpai.

If you have too big of a gap in your resume, make up shit and then get a job.

tried this. got an interview that went as well as it possibly could've but still no dice.
wish i had connects like this family

neets
>despised by society, the everyday working man
>women find them pathetic and would never settle for an unemployed loser with no goals or ambition
>no friends because no one wants to associate with a loser
>rots his time, potential, and brain away by never stimulating it with new tasks or having real life conversations with new people

Yeah. NEET is sooo much better !! xD

Wow user, I'm sorry if that's been your experience of being a NEET, but you must understand that it's your own individual experience, most likely induced by your own failures as a human bean, rather than by the NEET lifestyle. Everything you said is literally false, at least for the average NEET who actually thrives using his free time unlike the wagecuck who buries away his life in a job he hates and which brings him no personal satisfaction or growth.

>implying waveslaves 'stimulate their brain with new tasks' just because they go slaving from 9 to 5

good one lmao

>xD

>be wageslave
>only one in the office because Sunday
>first booking of the day didn't show up, nothing else until 4
>right now I am shitposting for money on my office WiFi

Wish I had some weed

>7:15am. Wake up
>8:30am. Work
>4:30pm. Get off. Have to drive home which takes 30 minutes
>5:15pm. Get dinner ready and eat it
>7:00pm. Train at Jiu Jitsu
>9:00pm. Finish. And eat another meal
>10:00pm. shit post on Cred Forums for 2 hours
>sleep

There are a lot of people with a job on Cred Forums, idiot.
Also
>smoking weed
>thinks he's better than anyone
Kill your fucking self, dumbass.