Reminder Luke Cage Is Basically Going To Be Jessica Jones From Luke Cage's Point Of View

Reminder Luke Cage Is Basically Going To Be Jessica Jones From Luke Cage's Point Of View.

ew.com/article/2016/07/27/luke-cage-jessica-jones-marvel-netflix?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

Well that's lame.

Pretty fuarkin' hype desu senpaitachi.

I loved Jessica Jones, yo. And more of that cuhrayzee, cinematic noiare world like old crime shows thats awesome mang.

Wait.

What?

So we maybe we see the Purple man again.

I'm going blank on other positives.

Why did this bland boring character get his own show?

>The series takes place after the events of Jessica Jones,

learn to read pham

>watching cuck shows

Nigger quotas

Because Luke Cage is based.

Well, in the comics anyway. He's one of the only characters to go toe-to-toe with Dr. Doom without any help, and come out on top.

>Reminder Luke Cage Is Basically Going To Be Jessica Jones From Luke Cage's Point Of View.

but that's not what is says

more jew trash

dont even need to watch it its gonna bring nothing new to th table.

don't you feel at least a little bit ashamed typing that?

> We finally get to see Luke Cage banging all the slutty white girls with his ROCK HARD SUPER STRENGTH NIGGA DICK while Jessicuck Jones was doing boring shit

YES!

So you're telling me we get to see him hit it from behind and watch ritter give some god-tier head?

I just might end up watching one of these marvel shows.

>Luke Cage in Jessica Jones lives in Hell's Kitchen and runs a bar.
>Luke Cage in Luke Cage lives in Harlem and works at a barber shop.

Uh huh.

>what are flashbacks?

On an Indonesian aromatherapy board? Not at all.

Today OP was a faggot

This. I'll watch one episode just to check it out, but I doubt I'l watch all of this.

Is there gonna be any interracial sex

Read the article for fucks sake

OP is a retard

lmao, now I'm even less interested if that were possible

>Actually reads article.

OP stop lying.

Doesn't seem likely, unless he bangs some one-off character. All the main cast are black.

That's not what the article says, can't you read? LC takes place AFTER JJ. The guy was saying that the relationship between JJ and LC was from JJ's pov. You don't get to see where LC goes when he's not with Jessica. In this show it will explain what he was doing that whole time. It's not the events of JJ retold.