Was baneposting the beginning of the end of Cred Forums

Was baneposting the beginning of the end of Cred Forums

TELL ME ABOUT MEMES
HOW DO WE KILL BANEPOSTING

Uhm, you don't get to kill the meme

I am reddit and I approve of baneposting.

le hott head !11!!!11lll11ll kekkk aahahaha eggs lmao hehhe

get this hothead out of here

How can there be so much fucking autism in just one thread

DUDE
LIKE DUDE WAIT
DUDE JUST LISTEN
DUUUUDE
DUDE MEMES LMAOOOOOO

Takes one to know one

Tell me about bane why does he wear that mask?

>any baneposting thread
>not autism

Same way there can be so many cocks in your mum's arse

Yes.
It had too much power, and we didn't know how to contain it. We weren't ready for it.

Cred Forums was always full of memes, but baneposting could resonate with other boards in a unique way. So, shitposters from everywhere came here for a peek. Since almost everyone has at least a marginal interest in movies, once you get on Cred Forums it's easy to stay. And suddenly, the memes became the most important part of the board.

That's the problem nowadays. Cred Forums is not filled with people who have it as their main boards and who have a passion for cinema. We're a minority. At least 90% of posts are made by "people who watch movies/tv", not by people who know about those.

Cred Forums is not a board about a precise hobby anymore; it's a forum with a theme. Baneposting was too big for all of us.

>Bane was a bad guy
WW

Baneposting really was the "catalyst" for Cred Forums's reputation on Cred Forums.

Ever since the phenomenon, people have been scrambling to come up with the next meme that engulfs the entire website like baneposting.

Some succeed(Brendan Fraser/JUST), But most fail.

BAE?

Baneposting is the best thing to have happened to this world.

It was the beginning of the enlightenment

baneposting is ded finally

Then show me its body

Can someone seriously answer me how this meme started? The scene is nothing special and unseen so what was the cause of its spread?

It was destroyed in a plane crash.

Hehe . . . meme.