Gentlemen, how do we destroy the Borg?

Gentlemen, how do we destroy the Borg?

give their queen a good dicking

I volunteer Neelix for the job. Do Talaxian males have dicks?

Meme's aside they should have just beamed flesh eating nanites onto the cube and waited a while.

That would destroy only a single cube.

We rape them to death.

Once the proof of concept is tested then deploy it as a first strike weapon on the Unicomplex. Take the tech and use their own shit against them.

The organic part is the weakness, exploit it.

seconded. recommended we all run a train on her until she's submissive

The same weapon doesn't work twice against the Borg.

We engage in conversation. We out think them, and cause them to get stuck in a logic feedback loop, causing the self destruction of the entire collective.

Introduce them to Q.

Then they would realize omnipotence is achievable and is not technological.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

I'm a woman, mam.

Confirmed for never having served in the military.

Get beamed into the heart of the most vulnerable part of the borg cube. They will leave you alone, because you are "not a threat", just like the other 20 times you destroyed the borg doing this

so, they address women as gentlemen? i mean i can understand addressing a female superior as sir, but addressing women as gentlemen is just retarded, but i would believe it

Maybe we could break the Prime Directive and show a complete disregard for Starfleet rules for the 70 billionth time you silly woman.

Still less offensive than referring to a jew as a gentile.

That's the point. They can't adapt to resist this. Organic matter is the weak link in the chain. there's no way to defend against it without becoming fully mechanical.

Let's ask 7 of 9 since she's much sexier and smarter than you.

Q has been shown on multiple occasions to be uneasy or even afraid of the Borg.

"Captain, just come up with an overly-technical idea involving quantum physics and shove down our throat that you were some kind of scientist before becoming a captain. You would have to be right as the screenplay writers make it up as they go along"

No way. He introduce the federation to the borg. Teleported them around and generally did not give 2 shots being around them.

But I did feel like he was concerned that they were a real threat to all other races. Aka make the universe boring.

I think it was when they introduced the Q kid.
The little shit made contact with a Borg cube or something and Q scolded him like a toddler that tried to climb in a Tiger cage at the zoo.

>Q has been shown on multiple occasions to be uneasy or even afraid of the Borg.
Like what? The only possible example I can think of was when he told junior "Don't provoke The Borg!" in Voyager, but I don't think that was supposed to indicate fear or unease, just part of the Q ethos that they shouldn't get involved in lower lifeforms (remember, he'd turned he life around, he wuz a good boy since having a kid). The Borg aren't a threat to Q, but kicking the beehive will just get them to assimilate more societies to try and gain the knowledge to fight the Q.

That's different than being uneasy or afraid of the borg in general. I have absolutely 0 fear that fucking tigers will do anything to humanity but i'd still be scared if a kid I knew was in a cage with one.

Can you imagine the banter if Q and the borg queen met?

We do what Picard was going to do, but unlike him we don't wuss out.