The Faculty

Thoughts?

I like it. It's one of those movies that is so bad it's good. The scene with Famke and Josh in the car is a brilliant example.

Wait a second, why'd they put Usher on the cover? He was barely in the movie.

Awful message. Defeat aliens by using drugs.

comfyKino op
probably the best hs movie ever

Classic 90's horror

> that nude scene

classic campkino directed by based Robert Rodriguez

marketing

loved this movie, great creature design, lots of qts

Was he that big back then?

Watch it basically every year. Love it. Good stuff.

>that Famke scene when she grabs him by the face

I still hold the delusional opinion that there's a deleted sex scene with Famke and Josh where they use those condoms.

this.

I still watch it when it's on TV.

Comfy, apart from the cringe-worthy scene when Famke confronts one of the protagonists, it's really poorly directed/acted.

Also having Selma Hayek look really ugly made little sense, why have her in the cast only to look like she has aids while hiding her bosom under lots of clothes ?

Based Patrick Harris again has great presence in every scene he is in, obviously having fun despite how cardboard his character is.

>she gets beheaded
>is totally fine at the end and is probably in a relationship with Josh's character

it was kinda weird even though her more shy version was cute as hell

she got hotter after her getting assimilated though, remember the mandatory check ups? She looked like she was tarted up. Granted, she didn't show up more like that afterwards

I think you mean Robert Patrick

It's absolutely illogical but I mean, with that detachable head sex gets really interesting. She's like a sex action figure.

Yeah, it was a year after he made My Way one of his best albums.
He's been around for a long time.

I miss Clea Duvall.

I loved that pale teacher.

Hnnnnnngg

They should really make a remake of this movie if it's so good, like The Thing.
I can't be bothered to watch anything made before 2000 with that out of date tech

>I think you mean Robert Patrick

LOL yes, I always mix their names up

>watching 90's high school kino
>class of '99 starts playing

Yes!

Since niggas apparently love turning movies into tv shows, i say this wouldnt be a bad one. Just one season tho where by the end of it all the staff is dead.

>remake
no fuck that, young celebs these days are shit

She was a guest star in one or two eps of Better Call Saul. Made me miss her as well. She is true lesbianfu

>she plays lesbian on Veep now
she's definitely one of my favorite actors from back then, glad she still doing roles but would be nice if it wasn't mostly guest starring or minor ones

She released her first movie as a writer/director last month.

Why were there so many high school horror movies in the early 2000s

Scream revived the teen slasher

is this the sequel to But I'm a Cheerleader???

peak of campus/teens horror

Not at all. It's just that Melanie Linskey is Clea's irl best friend. Natasha is also a friend of hers.