APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I
youtu.be/ImsCK_roCXc?t=1m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=erbrmBddF38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will apologize if you let me holocaust your wonder if you know what i mean

For what?

>it's a stronk womyn slaughters scared young men whose only crime was being born German in the shittiest and most useless war in recent history episode

i hate capeshit so fucking much

Sorry, ms. Skeletal.

But they're German, they're all evil!

Hateful, rat-faced kike.

It's shit.

>more beautiful than Aphrodite

She should.

Oh man I can't wait for Captain Miss America: First League of Justice Member.

Did you forget the 6 quantillion, goy?

Where did it all go so wrong?

DELETE THIS

oh god what the fuck

I have no idea what any of that is saying.

reptilian genetics

fuck of racism scum

>Two wonders in the world
>Only two actresses so far have had the chance to bring the DC Comics character to life.

Gal Gadot
>Hair color: light brown
>Eye color: dark brown
>Height: 5'9
>Body type: slender
>Age: 28 (when she was cast, now she's 31)
>Also auditioned for the role: Élodie Yung, Olga Kurylenko

Lynda Carter
>Hair color: black
>Eye color: blue
>Height: 5'9
>Body type: more curvy
>Age: 24 when she played the role

Well, Germans shouldn't start this war.

Germans didn't start that war. Austro-Hungary did.

Wrong war, moron.

>american education
Fuck off, it were the fucking austrians, as always
fucking schluchtenscheisser

>this will be worse than BvS and SS but will get better reviews because feminism

I think it's odd they have a strong Jewish women beating up and killing Nazi's. When in reality they didn't get to fight back.

>you'll never get to see Megan Gale as Wonder Woman in the George Miller directed and produced Justice League film.

Just kill me

>yfw the teaser trailer is better than the entirety of the MCU

>yfw the teaser trailer is literally First Avenger

>On 28 July, the Austro-Hungarians declared war on Serbia.[12][13] As Russia mobilised in support of Serbia, Germany invaded neutral Belgium and Luxembourg before moving towards France, leading the United Kingdom to declare war on Germany.
>Germany invaded neutral Belgium and Luxembourg before moving towards France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I

Back in WWI, Wonder Woman couldn't even stand up to bullets and here she is now taking on Doomsday in his SECOND FORM?

DCEU POWER LEVELS ARE BULLSHIT

Wonder Woman taking on Doomsday and leaving without a scratch is bullshit, yeah

If Germans didn't attack Benelux and France then it could be only Aus-Hun vs. Russia+Serbia

What's wrong with your face?

A hundred year difference

are you imply a century of training/fighting would not increase your powerlevel? I mean WWI DID happen before Doomsday...

>want to protect european countries
>threaten those countries by bombing their capitals if they don't submit

All those traitors ITT.

Are they seriously rebooting Captain America with a female cast? Already?
JESUS CHRIST

>Capeshit

>are you imply a century of training/fighting would not increase your invulnerability

uh... yeah
besides, she stopped being Wonder Woman for 100 years. If anything she was less trained than when she left the Island, where she trained for centuries., in WWI

Obviously in this movie they aren't going to be regular soldiers, but part of a secret organization that is using the conflict for their own ends (see: Red Skull, Hydra, Captain America: The First Avenger)

ugly kike trying to pass as white the movie

Or they are just soldiers sent by the big meanies

>need super-powers to fight against german
>APOLOGIZE

>CUERPO: con mas curvas

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

>they fell for the fatter = curves meme

her being skinny isn't why she doesnt have fucking curves

muh white pride

>that mild microcephaly
Wew

She looks so fucking old and stupid

why is the guy in the background chest pumping

>said she was going to put muscle
>didn't put any muscle at all

for what?

Reminder that Cred Forums is always right

youtu.be/ImsCK_roCXc?t=1m28s

>could have been Olga Kurylenko
>instead we have a skeleton of the 6 trillion

>old
what about overpaid scarjo
older and worse body shape

yeah germany should just sat back and waited to get ass raped

Found the fat American haaaaa

america, exterminating the white race since 1775

I don't think that is how superpowers work, like are you saying she trained herself in 100x gravity between the first world war and BvS and went from "Better block those lead bullets or i might get hurt" to "I can fight with a planet killing monster" because of hard work? Are you retarded?

Like in this new movie why the fuck is she even blocking bullets? If it really was WW she would be able to literally walk right up to a german mg nest and just tear them in half with her bare hands. This will be shit. Marvel already made this movie and it was shit the first time.

Possible explanations:

1) Being tough enough to deflect bullets doesn't mean you're tough enough for it not to sting.

2) Scraping flattened slugs off your armor is a pain in the ass.

3) Her powers, being based in magic, do actually fluctuate dependent on the amount of magic in the world and this era was among the lowest.

I'm thinking maybe it's option 3. I'm also thinking it's going to be a plot point heavily tied into the world-building.

>YFW first avenger was better than Civil Bore

she could still be pierced by bullets even if she was super strong and could lift a tank (at least thats what happens int he comics)

also...I'm guessing Ares or Circe is doing something to the soldiers to make them super strong

>Civil Bore

I think you meant Civil Disagreement.

>thats not how superpowers work
>gives an example where that is exactly how Super Powers works

what did he mean by this?

>3) Her powers, being based in magic, do actually fluctuate dependent on the amount of magic in the world and this era was among the lowest.

That's actually a pretty interesting (if extremely plot contrived) explanation

>Civil Disagreement

I think you meant Civil Disobedience

Kidding aside, I really do think that her powers are going to be depicted as waxing and waning along with the world's magic. I further think that magic is somehow going to be linked back to Krypton in some way, believe it or not.

>I'm guessing Ares or Circe is doing something to the soldiers to make them super strong

That would not be bad, I could get down with that.

They definitely need a good reason why WW1 humans are a credible threat to her.

this is world war one you fucking retard

well they still have the original Krytonian Scout Ship that landed on earth 100000000 years ago from MOS.
no mention of what happened to them

If it really was WW she would be deflecting bullets with her bracelets and would be a mess if not dead after fighting Doomsday

I hoping that it turns out that ARES is playing both sides to create an endless war. This could explain WW loss of faith in humanity.

Goku and WW are not the same character and thy don't work the same at all.

>WWI
>not pointless
Good laughs.

That's my bet, and that the presence of Kryptonians somehow changes the world in some sort of feedback loop. I still half-suspect that metahumans like the Flash are going to have some Kryptonian genetics in their mix from that old crash survivor.

We might still get Cavegirl Kara. I am just sooooo OK with this.

Olga's also a skeleton. The Sif girl from Thor should've been cast. Or the woman from Mission Impossible 5. Best choice would've been the tv show actress from the cancelled pilot

I'd say that Antje Traue would've been the best choice, but obviously that couldn't happen.

>The Sif girl from Thor should've been cast.

holy fucking shit this is the most #rekt image I have ever seen

sifags btfo

Still cant figure out what Zack saw in this anorexic kike, especially given his preference for muscle girls. First I thought it was studio mandated that there needs to be a jew among the leads. But then I heard how Zack himself proposed and fought for Gadot

>Olga's also a skeleton.

But she's a far better actor, speaks better english, and it wouldn't have been hard to make her green eyes blue, or even leave them, I mean if Gal's going to have shitbrown eyes as WW then Olga could've had green I know which one I find more appealing

Look at how much closer the image on the right is

Your waifu faggotry is not welcome. Who the fuck notices eye color anyway?

Fucking saved.

what a mess

>giving legit reasons is now waifu faggotry

lolok

>Who the fuck notices eye color anyway?

It's REALLY noticeable if you don't live underground and don't stare at your shoes when talking to people.

Gal's got a spy comedy coming out and her American accent and acting appear to be perfectly serviceable in the trailers I've seen.

holocaust was in WW2. germans in WW1 dindu nuffin

>Gal's got a spy comedy coming out and her American accent and acting appear to be perfectly serviceable in the trailers I've seen.

t.Dinkleberg, she sounds like her usual husky voiced tranny self

>Who the fuck notices eye color anyway?

non-blind or color blind people

>this much hate for nothing

>this much white knighting for an ugly no-talent kike

DUDE I'M SO NOBLE LMAO

Damn, Gabagool looks like *THAT*??

>American accent

lol is she supposed to be American in it? because that's far from an American accent

>DUDE I'M SO NOBLE LMAO

I'm honored to know that you think me so. How noble are you feeling right now?

>that's far from an American accent
>there's just one

Man, Ringo Starr should just drop the act. He doesn't sound like a Brit at all.

>an American accent
>not THE American accent

learn to read, tard

I will when you learn to comprehend. I'm from the south. To me, she sounds reasonably west coast/flyover.

Whatever. I saw the trailer months ago and I thought she was supposed to be a foreigner. Maybe she even is, only undercover as American.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure both she and Hamm are supposed to be foreign spies.

I still wanted an actual MMA fighter to be cast as Wonder Woman. Or a real female soldier. Really, a chick that has already beat the shit out of someone IRL instead of some fucking model bitch.

>Perfect face to play WW
>Perfect body to play WW
>Perfect hair to play WW
>Hack and his wife: Better take some skeleton without boobs and acting skills!

Prime Gina Carano would have been good if she could actually act worth a damn.

will Wonderberg Womanstein give the nazis a chance?

J producer: "You can choose between my cousi-... I mean, Gal Gadot who is an amazing actress or Idris Elba to be Wonder Woman. Which one is going to be?"

Idris Elba

>le idris elba maymay

Kill yourself, senpai

(You)

Is Wonder Woman ( uberfreulein?) fighting the Evil Nazi's again? Jesus Christ the Nose-Niggers in Hollywood just can't let the WW2 propaganda go can they. Do we have to fight the Nazi's in our minds for all eternity along with the nuerotic Hollywood Jew elite? I guess so.

she actually killed one of the nazi stuntment as she yelled out 'this is for israel'
the charges are dropped and it will be added to the blooper real

>crashed previous friendly relationship with Russia with no survivors
>built a large fleet against Bismarck's advice that had no purpose other than to antagonize Britain
>made their default plan in the case of any conflict "invade France and Belgium immediately", meaning any war involving Germany would inevitably also involve the UK and France
>wrote Austria a blank check and explicitly encouraged them to invade Serbia
>responded to the invasion of Serbia by attacking France out of nowhere
>didn't start the war

lmao okay, keep telling yourself that germancuck.

>WWI
>Nazi's
Are you retarded?

>"when i was a soldier at the IDF I trained for 3 months"
>IDF
>3 months

What. The. Fuck

No user, you're missing the real meaning.

>it's a strink JEWISH womyn slaughters scared young men whose only crime was being born German in the shittiest and most useless war in recent history episode

If this was the plan for the Wonder Woman movie all along, now I finally understand Gadot's casting. Everything is about revenge fantasies for the Jews.

Wonder Woman never even took a hit from Doomsday, she blocked everything with her shield and wrist armor, danced around him, and sliced him with a magical sword.

It's like complaining that Luke shouldn't be able to be killed by blasters (or bullets, or lasers, or bombs) when he has super agility and a sword that can cut through anything. Or that Spider-Man shouldn't be threatened by bullets because he can outrun most cars, leap many times his own height, use motorcycles as javelins, and bench press a truck. None of these characters are at a level where bullets couldn't still be a threat.

Please explain

Wait did that guy fall over because Wonda pulled his gun from him?

1. This is an origin story, she's young, inexperienced and likely this is her first time out testing her abilities in the field
2. By Doomsday she had "fought enemies like him before" and likely knows her limits, has received combat training, and knows how all her kit works

>she's young

I'm certain she'll still be at least 3000 years old by the time WWI rolls around.

She's thousands of years old and has trained in the Island for her entire life

She stopped being Wonder Woman after WWI

For what is essentially a deity who has never even lived outwith her kind, yeah I'd say 3000 years is relatively young for someone that is going to literally live forever.

Yes and it's also enough time to gain experience in knowing you're invincible to conventional arms.

Either being invulnerable or using a shield to deflect bullets is wrong

Who knows? Guess we'll find out in the film

>le Wonder Woman is bulletproof maymay

Injustice is the worst thing to have ever happened

If she's bullet proof and invulnerable, why does she have a shield and the bracers?

because she isn't

>Injustice is the worst thing to have ever happened
Agreed. Is it even finished yet? The prequel comic went in the deep end so fucking hard and got outrageously out of hand so quickly I couldn't even comprehend what I was seeing

Exactly.

How's that all that different than BCT?

I didn't read much of it. I think everyone agrees it went to shit even if they liked it at first.

Isn't her kit essentially what Supes has, minus flight and heat vision, and no kryptonite sensitivity?

I don't know, check wikipieda.

No. She's just superhumanly strong and will be in her prime for years.

Her abilities all come from her shield (impenetrable metal like substance), a magic sword, bracers that can absorb/reflect energy, and an unbreakable lasso that compels people to tell the truth when wrapped in it.

Yeap. She's is basically unstoppble now

Now, this is getting interesting...

Lol? No. She's strong as fuck but not unbeatable like Supes. She'd get bodied by Superman in a fight.

She was likely so useful in the Doomsday battle because she's experienced as fuck and has a lot of combat experience and training, as well as the loadout mentioned here Stop meme-ing, she's above Batman and Cyborg, below Flash, potentially Aquaman depending on which version Snyder draws from, and Supes.

For the record...Flash > Superman > Wonder Woman > Batman > Cyborg in terms of powerlevel

All these butthurt Germs ITT, kek.

Flash > Superman

why doe?

Super strenght
Enhanced DURABILITY (not invulnerability)
Super agility and super speed (agility mostly)
Super jumps or flight
Indestructible bracelets to deflect bullets or anything else
Magic lasso that is unbreakable, stretches indefinitely and makes people tell the truth
Sharp boomerang tiara

And the lesser known powers such as invulnerability to fire, super breath and communication with animals

That is, the most consistent powers. She has had some others throughout the years.

Speedforce

Speedforce and reactions.

Flash can react faster than Supes can, meaning Supes can't land hits on him. That's not even counting the godlike powers Flash has for changing the past and future, vibration and momentum shifting, and generally having abilities that Supes doesn't have.

Superman is exactly that - a Super Man with enhanced abilities making up most of his arsenal. Flash is a different beast altogether with actual super powers.

She is supposed to be on the same level as Aquaman, except for her accessories of course, and also more agile.

But they keep trying to put her in the same league as Superman, or even better. Which is stupid. You don't make a character better by simply making it more powerful.

Yeah, I agree the whole "on par with Superman" thing has been done numerous times in the past and it always falls flat. It depends on which version of Aquaman Snyder is drawing from. If it's New 52 Aquaman (which would be in line with New 52 Supes, Flash (seemingly) and Cyborg), then I'd argue he's slightly above Wonda by shear power alone.

what did she mean by this?

I'm betting that this incarnation of the Flash can't time travel on his own.

He managed it in BvS, clearly through the use of mechanised armour, but yeah, he managed it.

> below Flash, potentially Aquaman depending on which version Snyder draws from, and Supes.
Ok, mate.
Also prep time Batman > everyone. It were proved in both pre-Flaspoint and new52

>Superman is exactly that - a Super Man with enhanced abilities making up most of his arsenal. Flash is a different beast altogether with actual super powers.

So you're just going to ignore heat vision, x-ray vision and frost breath? Snyder already ignored the last one lol

>So you're just going to ignore heat vision, x-ray vision and frost breath? Snyder already ignored the last one lol
Again that shit isn't relevant when you can't hit the guy. Flash moves faster than light (negating heat vision) at his fastest.

Yeah, and that's exactly what I mean. Whatever allowed him to communicate with Bruce wasn't sheer native power. I have my suspicions about what it took to make it happen.

>prep time Batman > everyone
Prep-time Batman in the DCEU barely managed to beat Supes my dude. I don't have the greatest of confidence in his abilities

>Supes flies up
>Flash can't catch him
If this is battle to death, Supes simply can destory Earth. and Flash will die in space

If I'm remembering correctly (it's been a while since I've been in to the comic side of DC) he time traveled using the infinite treadmill, right?

>>

the faggot John Campea killed her chances when he blab about her becoming Wonder Woman.

>>Supes flies up
>>Flash can't catch him
>He thinks Flash won't catch Supes in the sky

youtube.com/watch?v=erbrmBddF38

Well, DCEU Batman is insane retard, who were manipulated by autist and were looking for boat for half of the movie. Snyder ruined literally every aspect of Batman except fist fight.

Yeah, some version of the old cosmic treadmill is going to be involved. I also rather strongly suspect Kryptonian tech to be involved, along with a certain ultra-rare power source.

this is worse than the brawl in dkr

the germans deserved extermination for ww1

>ywn feel that soft jewish tongue on your foreskin
;_; why even live bros?

>Supes fly higher
Also
>both hands are full
>can't be as fast as Supes in the air
>get easily fried by heat vision

Fucking Flash, man

>DCEU will never be as half as good as DCAU
That's just fucking sad, man.

Jew girls best girls?

She's derp-dancing her way into my heart.

I honestly think she's going to be portrayed closer to, say, Spider-Man's general level of strength, speed, and durability, with her magical gear evening the odds against Superman tier foes. I think I like it that way. I mean hell, besides slicing with a sword, all she did in BvS is jump pretty far.

Also we're probably gonna get a scene where a villain is effortlessly decimating Flash/Wondie/Cyborg/Aquaman/Bats at the same time only for Superman to come in, go full HAM, and curb-stomp him nearly to death alone.

>only for Superman to come in, go full HAM, and curb-stomp him nearly to death alone.

I want this. I want this oh so badly.

I like to compare Aquaman's durability to her anyway. Bullets don't seriously injury him, but they hurt him.

And what makes Aquaman and Wonder Woman stand on their own is more than sheer power level, specially in her case.

skirt is so lewd

Look the comments page
300 robots in youtube commnets

France declared war on Germany when Germany declared war on Russia who declared war on Austro-Hungary who declared war on Serbia.

it looks normal on screen but being there with her on set with her skimpy outfit is probably quite exciting

>Implying you wouldn't

>implying I could

it's better to say I wouldn't

But you would if you could

Based Jewess is based.

>is a jew
>looks like a holocaust survivor

who is this semen demon

that ain't bad, he tries to hold the gun but wonder woman is stronger and pulls the gun and him since he is trying to hold it, you missed the point of the gif, trevor is "pushing" the guy to the side

Trevor is way on the back doing nothing m8

Your taste is shit tier
Anastasia Kvitko is THICC

holy fuck where do i find women like this in real life

not the gif I was referring to, the soldier stumbling from wonder woman pulling the rifle isn't bad, since you didn't understand before, i agreed that trevor is """"""""pushing""""""" the other guy

I thought that WW can tank blunt force hits pretty well, she's just vulnerable to more piercing attacks? If so, some bullets might hurt her more than getting blunt force trauma to the face might hurt.

Also in the Doomsday fight when she gets hit by Doomsday's lasers she is hurt as you hear her yell in pain.

I'm sorry that on windy days they have to stop filming otherwise she would blow away.

It's one of Zac Snyder's biggest flaws. For all of his impressive looking big budget action scenes the man cannot make the protagonists sell the offense of the villain. They never come away with hair mussed, clothes ripped, their bodies bloodied and bruised and broken. They usually exit a fight as clean as when they entered it. Really takes away from the whole fucking thing.

>Huns are just Wojacks

MEME MAGIC

Did this happen in Watchmen as well? I don't remember clearly
Could be a problem just with Superman and Wonder Woman because he thinks they shouldn't get a scratch

I'm sorry your bony ass was cast for what will inevitably be a terrible movie.

They deserve it for starting WW1 and being Germans.

well she actually gained some weight
she doesn't look that skinny in the rare panty shots she did in Blindspot

seems like a very low energy movie

Oh no! it's another Nakba

If Pali's weren't so fat they wouldn't be so easy to blow up

>implying she will really kill them and not just knock them out with justice or some shit

>adults will pay to watch this

yeah, knocking them out with her blade on their throats

>Not knowing Germans are the destroyers of Europe and must be annihilated.

lmao, bluepilled as fuck.

>posts a pic from 10 years ago

You're right. There is literally no reason she couldn't be fighting the French / English / Americans except that the was written with an American audience in mind.

The guy she brings back to the outside world is American, so obviously he was going to say they have to fight the Central Powers

And the fact the Germans are going to be on the Island and fight the Amazons will also help

Should have been that terrible MMA dyke.

>salty

dem legs holy shit hhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg