What did OISTNB brought to you by Netflix™ mean by this?

What did OISTNB brought to you by Netflix™ mean by this?

who knows?

did anyone watch past the second season?

Probably nothing in specific. This is the same show that had the black group argue about how black people can be racist too and depicted the people going "nu uh only privileged can be rasis" as the fools.

Honestly, why are you trying to start shit.

>white privilege is still the excuse everyone uses

do as we say, not as we do

You can tell the guy in the red shirt is the Cred Forums poster

i know i didnt

So are you going to post the context for this, or does that ruin this lazy bait?

The woman saying that is a racist Martha Stewart-analoge who only delivers this line because she's mocking the prison guard.

>whining about this dumb bullshit and not the horrific stomach churning threeway scene

Considering the fact that she raped him, well...

Maybe just this once.

This show went from "hey look how weird prison can be but also finny!" to "heres a grabbag of racial and political opinions"

that dachshund is pretty cute desu

>woman
>raping a man
>raping a STRAIGHT man
nigga...

I was just about to say that

I quit watching this show when Tastee converted to Judaism and cried about how great it would be to be a Jew with the scene ending with the Rabbi saying they were going to wash the Christian filth off her. Kenji Kohen is a dirty rat jew pushing her shitty world view in the last two seasons. Lazy and self indulgent writing

season 3 was so full of political opinions it was unbearable to watch. they really fucked up on this one.

Tastee never converted to judaism, that was another character. You can't even tell black people apart and you expect us to respect your opinions on a minority-driven show? Fuck off, racist.

>Condescendingly saying Sweetie, honey, buddy, guy, friend, etc

nice job invalidating your own argument there pal

Nice frog post, sweetie

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

>scooby doo: current year edition

top cute

Why did he imminently follow up with beating her to within an inch of her life and blaming the cell mate?

Oh wait it's a shitty tv show and not a real US prison.

Nice epic new meme, honey

>woman talks back condescendingly to a male character
>they don't backhand her and beat the shit out of her

I just couldn't buy this as realistic.

I did and it was so bad I thought it was a dream I couldn't believe it.