SHIT JUST GOT REAL

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZ12ghCqO3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's this about user?

I'm seeing a pattern here

BREAKING NEWS

Audiences everywhere have much lower standards than professional film critics!

Skwad is about to pass BvS's domestic gross.

Every time I remember DC is tanking THIS BADLY I smile and chuckle to myself. Truly we are blessed.

Man of Steel has a higher audience rating than Suicide Squad?

That seems odd.

4th time is the charm

The Audience score seems kinda fair to me

SS is also now at 67%

That's funny because SS beat MoS and is about to pass BvS's domestic.

Man of Steel it's actually a very good movie, literally tanked by Cred Forums fat neckbeards who complained about "not mah superman".
Same as Watchmen.

Because of this, both Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad were heavily fucked up by studio executives that couldnt deal with Snyder's more gritty vision.

I think all of this unironically

>this is what DCucks tell themselves every night before they go to bed

kek

Yes. All disciples of Lord Snyder recite the nightly Mantra of Truth.

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about zack snyder. u wouldnt say this shit to him at a comiccon, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

he's a manlet

This is a great image.

Man of Steel was good, but not because of Snyder. He only brought the whole thing down. If it wasn't for him the movie could have been great.

BvS also made me enjoy MoS a little bit less for dragging Superman in the mud instead of going up from it like it seemed it was going to be.

>post yfw you're not a DCuck

>audience score more than twice the critic score in every single movie
>marlelcucks still trying to deny the corruption

Thanks.

I made it for all the superbros with kinolove.

>suicide squad
>it kills the DC franchise
It's like pottery.

Don't understand how 730M+ ww box office is a franchise killer. Care to explain?

Truly thou art most blessed among the brethren. Snyder smiles upon thee. May thy cup runneth over with the holy kino.

But it was so succesful that WB added more films to the projected DCEU. It BTFO'd GotG pretty brutally too

>brace for incoming Marvelnomics that only applies when it's convenient for them

General Audience care less about making embarrassingly idiotic political statements when watching childish flicks

>Man of Steel it's actually a very good movie

when will this meme die

It's not very good, but it's good action movie. Still shitty adaptaion of Supes though. Literally half of MCU is worse than MoS

>this thread

>dcucks are now okay with their universe turning into a transformer-tier franchise even after all those months they spent pedalling Batman v Superman as this higher entity of filmmaking/storytelling

I guess you DCucks gotta take any win you can get; you're all so used to L's.

Evansposter on suicide watch

There is no real fans of DC who will defend DCEU. Only edgekids who don't care about universe.

>it's going to bomb LMAO!
>w-well it's a complete hit but that doesn't mean it's good h-haha

We've reached an inflection point. Now that we've hit rock bottom the next DC movie will be confirmed 55% or higher and every movie after that will be 85%++. Science confirms.

Chris Evans probably cringes that some
Fucking loser has a bunch of his pictures saved into a folder so said neckbeard can use as an "argument".

more movies DC makes more MoS looks "good"

youtube.com/watch?v=cZ12ghCqO3o

B..b...but muh favorite critics and blogers said it sucked. All the reviews posted on reddit were bad.

>make cape shit
>make money
>DCucks think this means the movies are good

LOL

Aberage marvel fan

>it's an evanposter gets triggered because the gig is up and people know about the internet reviewer bias against DC episode

I love these

>marvelets
When will they learn?

A meme's not a meme that doesn't die.

The heart of Baneposting is that the Plane scene is a retarded clusterfuck. The heart of Kinoposting is that MoS and BvS are legitimately good, thought-provoking movies. The fact that the "Lord Snyder" stuff triggers people is just bonus lulz for the fans.

We are the holy madmen of his righteous crusade. We are unstoppable. We are bullet-proof.

We are the Invincible Sons.

user, this is only sign of the increasing mental retardation of the average internet blog... I mean professional critic.

Once the capeshit quarantine board is made so the cancerous Cred Forums tourists are forced there

That and probably skewed even more by audiences see what they already want to see, whereas critics watch most movies.

I liked watchmen too, but you have to admit the best parts and ideas came right from the comic, and most of Zach's creative flourishes didn't make sense or contradicted the themes.

Like why was there so much comical slow motion blood and gore. How does that fit the tone of Watchmen?

What's with all the BLUE.

What's with Malin Ã…kerman's terrible acting?

kill yourself

DChads win again

not really, audiences are just less motivated by politics and group think

>brought to you by the same website which rated Ghostbusters (2016) 73%

>