Breaking Bad Thread

Lets get a BB thread going, post anything about this amazing show.

It's great.

If it was possible I'd probably pay at least triple figures to have the whole show wiped from my mind so I could watch it again from start to finish.

you are like 3 years late man

BCS will surpass BB, le cap this xD

Oh man, this show isn't affected by time

It's overrated

It was nice while it lasted, but some characters were pretty bad. I didn't like Skyler or her role in the series, and Uncle Jack was really tacked on with very little thought.
And what did Gus do in Chile?

You don't need triple figures to do that, you can find a decent hammer for under 10 bucks

Can someone post that comic where Gus kills his henchman because he cant see without glasses pls?

>go through all kinds of trouble making and selling drugs to secure a financial future for his family
>all he really needed to do was show up and Elliott and Gretchen's house with two laser pointers

Only show to make me feel adrenaline and teary. Almost had a heart attack a few times because it was so intense at scenes. Scared my family sometimes lol.

>Skyler
had shaky moments to be sure, for me it was the second season where I found her role a drag, she became more interested after finding out what Walt was doing. also the Ted storyline dragged on a bit but was massively redeemed by the way it tied into the main story (see: crawl space)
>Uncle Jack
needed more screentime, definitely felt a bit rushed into the frame at the end, but his characterisation was always on point I thought
>Gus in Chile
best left mysterious

But I'm sure they wouldn't have been as intimidated or believed he was serious if he hadnt been on the run and a drug kingpin.

I used to hate skyler from the bottom of my guts, and I keep hating her., all I keep waiting for is season 6.

About BCS, I am have a loto of expectations about this show. I do believe that jesse and walt will show up at some point, and hopefully we'll see the whole BB plot at jimmy's point of view

he needed to build his reputation as heisenberg for that stunt to work

That moment when gus kills victor and you reprise the scene like a 100 times trying to figure out what the hell just happened

walt's got cancer

underrated show

not really time, it's just not that rewatchable

this happened

It was never about securing a financial future for his family, did you even watch the show?

All he ever had to do was swallow his insurmountable pride and accept their offer of charity in season 1. That episode imo is actually one of the most important as its the first time Walts true nature is displayed.

Ask me how I know you're american

how

If Gus had the psychic ability to detect bombs, as he demonstrated in the garage, how come he got blown up by one later?

I miss these comics.

Gus was always on high alert wherever he was, but his hate for Hector blinded him and he wasn't bothering to be careful because he was taking too much delight in torturing and killing Hector.
How black Victor didn't see the obvious pipebomb on Hectors wheelchair when he checked the room is the real mystery.

How do you know Black Victor was a bomb expert? He was just scanning for bugs with his device thing.

Well not exactly. Do you remember that he gave them a truck load of cash, and that was the money they were to donate?

He could have just said "Donate 5 million of your own money to thiskid or they'll kill you"

Jesse: I WANT MY MONEY MR. WHITE

Walt: YOU'LL GET NOTHING

*a few days later

Walt: I've let you something Jesse.

Jesse: *throws all of his money out of the window

You left out the part in the middle where Jesse figures out Walt killed Mike. That kind of changed things a bit.

>Gus in Chile
>best left mysterious
Say hello to bcs season 3/4

Saw it recently. Its almost as good as The Walking Dead.

But he didn't want their money, he refused their offer to pay for his cancer treatment after all. Also, since he handed the cash, it was more like an money laundering arrangement (for him to transfer the drug money to the kids) rather than upright coercion if he simply demanded them to pay

Very funny

I doubt it. Saul had no involvement with Gus even in BB.

Nothing is as good as TWD

Mike did

Gus is confirmed to return, they'll show how Mike started working for him.

He'll most likely have no interaction with Saul at all.

At being incredibly cheap and shit agreed

The tv equivalent of fast food

Giancarlo needs a paycheck since the last Maze Runner movie got delayed.

I watched it twice and enjoyed it

I miss Meth Damon.

it should have ended after Walt killed Gus, or at least not have brought in lots of new characters in the last season.

But then the bad guy would have won.

"If you don't know who I am...then...maybe your best course would be to tread lightly."

OH FUG LOL

Wow deep.

These are so stupid but every one makes me laugh.

Oh god when the guy first posted those I was dying

>We can't cook because there is a single fly here, that has contaminated everything
>Later
>Let's cook meth in this bug-infested tent in between shifts

Really makes you think