Why does this show trigger Cred Forums so much?

Why does this show trigger Cred Forums so much?

everyone here relates to beavis and butthead more

she's looks and acts as pretentious as my exgf does

It's just not funny. Also the animation is boring

>girl that rejected me in high school after I lowered my standards: the show
You tell me.

It's pretty much a precursor to modern feminism.

dude music lmao

>Chad gets held back a year
>Stacy doesn't

What did the show mean by this?

t. mde fan

Hey, I love that show!
But I also hate this board...

>le pretty girls act like she has a hard life.

but Jane is way qter

>Also the animation is boring
I don't think people were watching it for the animation quality.

>It's just not funny.
Yeah that's true.

INSULT MY DARIAFU?! :

The show is pretty annoying. I gave up after the third season.

Women shouldn't be here in the first place.

I honestly don't think Cred Forums can relate to a show by a woman, for women. It's not necessarily "bad" objectively, and held its own or other MTV shows of its time.

Daria isn't some infallible voice for the creators, either. She's actually a character study of the cynical teen that deliberately affects a sense of apathy to deal with other people's supposed "emptiness".

If you watched the show, Daria is often in the wrong for judging her friends and classmates for their "trivial and pointless" interests.

Idk the animation is boring, and the voice actors are kinda annoying at times. It's definitely not perfect, but I've also never seen it get hate on here so much as indifferent dismissal. Which kinda makes Cred Forums like the titular character.

Hey, I'm not a woman!

Whatever

This guy gets it. Also, why wouldn't people here like it? People on this website are all about judging other people for their perceived shallowness.

Is Daria actually flat or is that creative license? That episode where she dresses like Quinn, she appears to have boobs.

To be fair he was more stupid than hehe was the dumbest character in the show

That makes sense
You must be one of those tumblr feminist who doesn't understand the point of the show and hates everything they can't control

>ywn be as alpha as Trent

I like the fact that it's a cartoon with a clear begging and ending and that's quite a rare thing

Tmblr: The Show

You know the difference between daria and tumblr? Daria was smart enough to realize her mistakes before college

Kek that's a good joke actually

Joke?

Should have kept her as a foil for beavis and butthead. Didn't think there was enough in it for a standalone show.

He was slighty more retarded than her.

She's flat as a plank and has no hips either.
Remember that episode where she's her cousin's bridesmaid and the dress looks like shit on her?

Because Cred Forums is full of nu-males that can't even get a girlfriend with someone with very low standards like Daria had

Cred Forums is literally Charles Ruttheimer III

Was Tom patrician though?

You mean literally? Yeah.

Best vapid slut

No I mean his taste in films

wrong

Far off, I'm pretty conservative.

>No Stacy gf to make more confident and happy

Only good to choke and slap in the tits.

>tfw Sandi ends up as a literal prostitute.
Serves you right you roastie whore.