This one looks awesome, 10/10

Perfect theaters for kino

No stadium seating, terrible.

>Comfy

regalcinema.org/

Looks like the set of a Wes Anderson flick

It's a little boutique cinema that doesn't show capeshit

See-

Good lord, Did Lincoln get shot in that thing? look at those fucking chairs?

I go here to see limited release movies and showings of older movies, including Tron, M, Yojimbo, and They live
1/2

And this is my normal theatre that i go to for wide release, sometimes limited, and IMAX
>2/2

>Lincoln Lawer

as usual, America reigns supreme

My local kinoma

the outside

Its super comfy. They serve beer and don't give a crap if your smoking weed in your car. its like 7$ a ticket and you get a coupon to use the following Tuesday buy one ticket get another for a penny. Ladies love the drove in also.

Are you me? I go to both these places since moving to Tampa a year ago.

For your old fashioned viewing experience. The only drive in left in NC. One screen, one ticket, double feature (two new release movies. Mag 7 and Don't Breathe right now). The removed the little speaker boxes in favor of radio broadcasting the movie's audio as well as playing over loud speaker. They have the ancient ass concession stand as well.

Biggest IMAX cinema in the north..

Pretty nice place though, the chairs are big and comfy leathery goodness.

The ticket price is 50 dollars though.. Fucking welfare man..

By north I mean Scandinavia

>$50 bucks for a movie
Suck my dick

My kinotorium

Don't mind the paintjob

Geordie fuck.

>not watching the latest kino at your local kino center

no bully pls

I do though. At that exact kino.

looks comfy whats the problem

The Brattle Theater in Cambridge, MA.

Obviously not the best theater by any stretch of the imagination, but they play so many good movies. It's basically the Criterion Collection of theaters, and I believe the founders of Janus Films started the Brattle. Also they sell Jones Soda there so it's literally perfect.

Any other Boston bros go here?

It's not just for the theater, the price is designed to keep "niggers" and "fat white trash" from fucking up the beautiful theater. Not to mention the silence during the movie. You are getting what you pay for. Like paying for first class on a plane or a thousand dollars a night to stay in a 5star hotel. You are buying your ticket and also indirectly controlling your surrounding peer group as well. TOTALLY WORTH IT

My local theater is a bit of a dump, it's not the worst I have seen ever but it is the 3rd company to own the location in the last 2 years so that is telling you something.

It's just like the zoning laws in my city. You can't build anything that would make it possible for a welfare queen to live in it. Anything cheap enough is a one-room bachelor which provincial laws prevent people with more than one child over the age of 2 living in it because at minimum you must have 1 bedroom for male and 1 bedroom for female children. Welfare moms by law cannot live in the units as a result.

Damn I wanna go to Ft Lauderdale now

It's a great paintjob actually

Whoever said people who discriminate are stupid was dumb as shit.

That's some cunning stuff right there.

>going to theaters

1/3

>9000 hours in MS paint

2/3

Yep. They play great stuff here. Don't go as often as I like because I work all the time, but want to go see the N Korean doc this Tuesday. looks interesting.

3/3

I also have floor plans if you wanna take a look at that.

It's called "the mountain king" cus they actually built it into the god damn rock.

No IMAX though. Fucking shits.

What the hell might as well post em floor plans anyway.

nobody cares about your plans to shoot up a theater user

>2 weeks later

>"family" restroom

What did he mean by this?

>not pissing with your family when you go out

shiggy diggy do

noice

Probably for parents with young children, because if it's a dad and he brought his daughter to the theater, what's he going to do if she has to go to the bathroom and wants him to come with? Same deal for a little boy and his mom.

>paying for media

where's the security checkpoints?

UCI Mundsburg Hamburg Germany.

Always feels like 80s neon cyberpunk

Greenwich Village, NYC

This is the floorplan of my local cinemateque

That looks like the cinema from Dead Rising.

pretty sweet

It'd be great to live in NYC for the huge variety of films playing there. Earlier this year there was a cinema that played every Mann film. jelly af.

It still hasn't been explained how you enter the thinking area.

Haha I work at AMC Newport on the Levee

Post face.

This is a picture of the singles area at my local establishment. We aren't allowed to mix with the others.

The guard hands me anything I need. It's pretty comfy.

The Uptown Theater, Chicago.

The Uptown

More details on this amazing place, please.

>implying the exterior matters

too small, but yeah looks comfy, interested in those chairs

the screen looks far away as fuck from that shot. and that fucking stage, what's the point of that gap in a movie theater. looks cool tho i guess, being outdoors and all

ok this exterior is pretty impressive.

sick paint desu

I wonder if this is a multiplex and all the rooms are like this? amazing reminds me of llyod wright. perfect for some lucaskino

pretty cool but too much wasted space imo

very nice screen, where is this?

comfy
i can tell you like your theatre

moar

lol, you would post a lily depp pleb version bitch with god tier ass

more, please. plz

Filming Transformers on location, outside The Uptown.

Comfy as fuck.

Bring some edibles, foot long Subway sandwich (made just the way I say), qt3.14 gf and a warm blanket during the winter. 2 movies for 8 bucks per person. They also replay the feature afterwards if your autism desires. We have a conventional theater closer to our house but the drive-in is worth the 15 minute commute.

I thought there were only concentration camps in Bergen

>moar

Ok then. Pic related is the only good picture I could find on the main hall. It feels larger than the picture might imply, it's pretty neat.

And here's a pic of one of the larger theatres. All of the, even the small ones, sit at a relatively steep angle so even if you're sitting behind some 6'6 fucker you can still see the screen just fine.