And a pretty bad one at that

Still amusing, though
Fat Adama is still an highlight of that show

That nigga was responsible for needlessly destroying the Pegasus
I will never forgive him for that

>BSG
>scifi

new BSG is horrible

It lacks coherent storyline or any intelligence to make thought provoking single episodes.

Worst part is how seriously it takes itself and can't even indulge good humour or internesting characters.

pegasus aint nothin but a cuckboat

>muh god
>muh jesus

hahahahahahahahahahahah

Lieutenant Thorne, we've got another one!

Everone knows best sci fi is lexx.

> look how dark and angsty this series is
> uh, well, I can't really explain the logic or storyline
> but it is like really topical and uh, dark

>Implying Pegasus wasn't best Battlestar

Worst decision they made was getting rid of the beast.

>he doesn't know that the BSG he's posting was producted/written by a prominent Star Trek writer

You really couldn't follow the warcrimes trial?

The whole series political commentary was really painful to watch because whole world/story was obviously illogical and out dated (lifted from silly 70's utopia scifi). Literally all the political subjects they tried to raise fell dead because they were so forced and obviously wouldn't work in closed survival economy/society anyway. Those fucking hundreds of journalists, "black market" even though nothing is produced and basically impossible to trade, child sex slave markets (pedophilia occurance in small number of people), all those colony/AI inconsistent bullshit.

Jesus christ, it was really stupid show for total plebs.

Thanks for posting those graphs, I am now assured that you're a super smart dude! Before you didn't have any graphs so I wasn't sure... But now there's graphs!

See?
This nigga gets it

Sounds like you didn't watch it.

original BSG is better than the new one.

youtube.com/watch?v=BrCMKsC2IDo

>It's just a ship ma'am.

This is true. Original was comfy and Dirk Benedict was charismatic swashbuckler. Plus great theme.

Unfortunately I did and I hated every episode of it. Especially the totally retarted ending.

>Those fucking hundreds of journalists
There's almost 50,000 people. 50k people who had just been pulled from a modern setting, a scifi setting, who would want to know what was going on. They are not lemmings or mindless units in an RTS game.

The show constantly hammers the fact that the fleet is not just the Galactica and the events surrounding it but somehow you never managed to understand that.

Yeah, because in non-existent production system that is on war state and on the edge of chaotic survivalism that just happens. There is more one-man media companies than in modern Iceland.

Even the shittiest Star Trek series had a better ending than B5.

> Implying that babylon 5 isn't the best serious scifi ever made

that and the admiral's breakdowns were pretty amusing.

Adama really helped to carry that show
youtube.com/watch?v=fiV0LV6QCjA

>posting a scifi joke

youtube.com/watch?v=E6vs3-2gdGc

best scene

foreshadowing Hillary vs Putin

yeah, his scenes were always my favorite.

Not based Tigh?

>2 great seasons
>great movie
>oh shit! what do we do now?
>shit the bed harder than previously known possible
BSG was such a letdown.

they were both pretty great characters, desu

Tigh was pretty based before the shitty reveal
youtube.com/watch?v=phtkX2gDUFU

Wait, I thought Razor came after Season 3, not Season 2?

BSG 2.0 a shit.

Stargate 4 life

New Caprica Tigh is best Tigh.

that camera handling makes my eyes bleed

They released it during the 3rd season, but it takes place during the second.

He was my absolute favorite. I believe what they did with him it's the most ingenious character development in any TV show ever. He started off as an irrelevant background guy and holy FUCK did he become relevant in the end. Also, I came here to say GAETA DID NOTHING WRONG.

my jaffa!

You're absolutely right
Gaeta was spot-on when he said that Adama wasn't the same man he was when they set out and that he'd let his affection for a Cylon cloud his judgement

Literally did nothing wrong, Adama cucked himself.

Literally me irl

>did nothing wrong
>Involving Zarek

pick one.

He had justification in believing what he did but involving Zarek was a fatal mistake. He had to know that he couldn't be trusted and would make a grab for power at the first opportunity.

Gaius made him a man.

Zarek was responsible for the death of the Quorum which horrified Gaeta. He wanted no part of that. He wanted Adama and Roslin brought up on charges, he didn't want a massacre.

That's what user is saying though, should have figured a violent ape like Zarek would do that at the first sign of resistance.

Tbh the perfect duo, one is too afraid to do the dirty work and the other does it in excess

BSG had 1.5 brilliant seasons and then turned to utter shit.

SciFi wise BSG wasn't very broad in its topics. It seemed more interested in military and politics. The wacky bits with Baltar and Head 6 were by far the most fun/clever part.

Yeah, if he'd gone to the Quorum he might have been able to swing a Roslin style rebellion and jump the fleet away but instead he went to the strong arm man and threw away his moral justification.

I thought the show was great and then shit the bed at the very last episode. I was perfectly happy with it until then.

agreed.
Zarek gunning down the council was out of character for the way they developed him

If you watch Bastille Day and then watch Blood on the Scales, you really see how the writing changed for his character

>I thought
Clearly you didn't.

There was a time when we were blessed with having the two best Sci-fi characters ever written on the air at the same time.

i heard this guy was a rapist or someshit (irl)

Clearly I didn't what?

thought

>thought
What about it?

You didn't.

Didn't what?

shal kek nen rom

This. Why would you sacrifice the battlestar that can fabricate Vipers

Thought

But it is Bill they didn't crash their ships into the sun you fucking madman

can we talk about how shit this cunts acting was? made my die a little