Is dangle gay?

Is dangle gay?

There is literally nothing gay about wearing hotpants.

Well, he did pull over a guy and buttsex him in the middle of the road.

he isnt gay, just a very confused man. probably a virgin.

its only gay if you're catching, its in the Bible.

>cop
>gay

That's not how it works maybe a little bi-curious

Dude's gay af

one episode they go to arrest a bunch of hookers and he's out there with them dressed in drag, on his day off.

He uses the excuse 'deep cover'

Nah. Just knows what bitches want.

I stopped watching this midway through season 2 with the Islam episode. Should I keep watching?

Jones fucked him once and Dangle couldn't walk for 3 days.

It's good until Season 5.
6 sucks.

>I'm working vice...

He does like to go new boot goofin if you know what I mean.

> yeah, anyway, so that's when we started boltin' the beds to the wall...

super gay. he would have anything to do with this cutie.

*wouldn't

>if this show was on today there would be protests about muh respect for the blue and badge

He pitty fucked her in Miami.

Wasn't it filmed in the actual Reno police station? Times change.

He fucked weigel

Choose wisely.

Of course the faggot posting shitty tumblr gifs would know all about super gays

no there wouldn't

I choose none of them

between them, i choose officer Jim Drangle.

If you wouldn't sell your mother for a chance to fuck prime Clemmy after a Dan concert you deserve your wizzard status.

>putting 6/10 pussy on a pedestal
>calling me a wizard

Nah

There's a lot of things a man could learn from a gal like Clemmy.

Trudy > Dangle > Travis >>>>>>> Jones > Clemetine > Garcia > Williams >>>>> Lesbian

>stay home sick from school
>play SSBM in the morning after parents left
>eat breakfast while watching shitty "Comedy Central Presents" stand up comedy
>watch Reno 911! for the next 2-3 hours once the Nyquil downer kicks in

I miss middle school sometimes

Switch Trudy with Travis. That episode where his brothers come into town was hilarious

Middle easily. Love her as the mom on The Goldbergs too.

Just because she can peel a kiwi with her vagina doesn't mean she's a lesbian.

This. Cops are pretty unanimously hated these days. And for good reason, they're basically a corrupt worker's union that takes on easy, petty offenses and can't seem to escape scandal for more than a week.

middle > left > right

>Shit pay
>Put their life in danger every day
>faggots who have never used a gun think they are experts on when the cop should use force or not
>Lives and reputation ruined just for defending themselves and upholding the law

Yeah fuck those guys.

>u cant judge unless u know wut it's like 2 walk a mile in their shoez!

I guess I cant judge BLM niggers either huh

Really instigated cognitive processes in my brain

>I guess I cant judge BLM niggers either huh

Exactly. You've never experienced racial discrimination so you can't.

>medicating your children with downers because they have a cold or whatever

AMERICANS

>You've never experienced racial discrimination

Prove it.

>selling codeine over the counter without a prescription so your druggie uncle can brew up some krokodil

YUROPEONS

why do tumblr gifs always have like 5 seconds of dialogue in the subtitles but only loop 1 second of the scene?

File size limits.

>Shit pay

Where I live they pull at least 60k a year

>Put their lives in danger

Oh, shut up. In most of the country there's almost no risk. Half of their arrests are from drug-related charges and from 1986 to 2006 only 28 cops died from drug cases.

A hard job with frequent risk is working on an oil rig or mining. Cops literally sit on the side of the road 90% of the time waiting to issue traffic citations.

They're nothing more than highway men of the state. It's not like Miami in the 80s when they were under direct attack. They have cushy jobs all thanks to robbing citizens through municipal fines.

> if you're white you have never experienced racial discrimination
This is what retards actually believe.

Please tell me about it then.

>every character he plays is gay
>actor is actually straight

How do you know what ethnicity I am, cuckold? Does racial discrimination only count when liberal demagogues like you validate it as such?

You unironically use the word cuckold as an insult, only whites do that.

Nah I'm a spic'n'spanic and I literally call whites "cuckold" irl.

>you're not (ethnicity) unless you prove it to me so I can validate that minority status, you slave!

How liberally progressive of you.

> example
Well, for starters, let just look at the current trend of modern society.

If I'm white I am told to feel guilty about slavery, I'm probably a mass shooter or a serial killer waiting to happen. I hate the (insert 'minority' here) man and I'm keeping them down, simply by existing. I'm to feel guilt because of English colonialism, while being of Italian/Scandinavian decent.

I've been poor my entire life, I've been followed by police who after pulling me over have said 'i literally had to circle you four times to find a reason to pull you over', I've been watched like a thief in stores because of my poor appearance and attire. I've been treated like shit and assaulted multiple times for being the white kid in an urban school. I've been denied employment and other opportunities because of where I've come from.

Does the black guy have it worse? Sure. Because his people embrace and perpetuate a culture that celebrates thugs and also being the highest cause of crime while also being one of the smallest demographics. Current black society would consider martin Luther king an uncle tom, and BLM is literally commuting acts of terror but its allowed because you can claim the race card.

The entire time the main issue gets ignored, that this is far less a racial issue and far more that the poor in this country are taken advantage of and fucked on a daily basis. This racial divide black lives matter shit does nothing to help address the stem of the issues facing the black man and only furthers to cause an even greater divide between blacks and whites than ever before.

So you faced poor discrimination, not racial. Thanks for proving my point.

You're white though, you have the cabalility to become not poor, not unemployed, and not harassed by cops. Just use some of that Supreme White Intellect that Cred Forums is always telling me about and invent something :^)

Hes not me though, and I literally got beaten with rafting oars for being hispanic on a scouts rafting trip while a scoutmaster looked the other way

You liberal white cuckold

>dad died

> you're white though
As if their are not successful black men that do the same fucking thing without turning to crime.

But keep blaming the white man for all of your problems and playing the victim card for your entire life, I'm sure that will get you some where.

It's this victim mentality and this perceived entitlement to being owed something because life was mean to muh people that makes the majority of you worthless people. You literally make the choice to be that stereotype.

Show me in any of my posts where I "blamed the white man", you feckless cuckold. Greentext it. I'm a spic, at least I have an excuse as to why I'm poor and weak. Why haven't you invented something like an app or a company or a machine/device/gadget yet to change your circumstances, cuck? You wuz inventors an entrepreneurs an whatnot, right?

don't put words in my mouth to deflect form your shortcomings, cuck

I'm sorry you didn't say cuck enough times for me to take your argument seriously. Please remember to use it at least two times per sentence next time.

So you cant even make an excuse why you're letting your Supreme White Intellect go to waste? How sad!

Why dont you start a company or invent something like Trump or Elon Musk did so you're not so poor and feckless anymore? Or is it my fault that you cant code a mobile app with your superior hwhyte brain? cuck

lel. someone hit a nerve. quit playing the race card. quit being a whiny bitch. you'll get much further in life.

I reiterate: greentext where I played the race card or advocated it, cuck.

You can't even start an LLC or invent some fucking pube shaver because us darn 'ol minorities are too busy playing the race card? Oh poor you, I guess you're gonna be in poverty and "harassed by cops" for life and its all my fault.

>he keeps deflecting as to why he cant use his Big White Brain®© to pull himself out of his situation
>he calls ME nervestruck

I have an Epson projector that doesn't work, I'll pay you to come over and fix it since you seem to be an expert at projecting

WARRIOR OF GOD

theres way too much Cred Forums in this thread and way too little pics of the female officer's fat tits

>not gay, just confused

INCREDIBLY RACIST MISOGYNISTIC AND HOMOPHOBIC MODS DELETE THIS

middle >>>>> right > suicide > left

This, its pretty Chad if you've got the legs to back it up. Been trying to work on mine myself.