Do you think he killed them both?

Do you think he killed them both?

Other urls found in this thread:

mrrobot.wikia.com/wiki/Whiterose
vulture.com/2016/09/mr-robot-finale-post-credit-clip-season-two.html
my.mixtape.moe/hnefhe.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's this from?

Mr Robot season 2 finale, post credit scene.

He stabbed them both up the ass

Sure cuz, no interference with your plan allowed.

I always got your back, even if you don't know it.

The black guy was elliot all along

Poor Little White Guy: B4 Da A$$

>The black guy was elliot all along
i can see this happening

BRAVO ESMAIL

BLACKED

So Elliot actually saved himself from those skinheads?
Badass

whats joey badass doing there

Blacking frogs and being cool

I think he kills them,or he takes them out in that limo and goes mandingo on trenton.

Just imagine her muslim pussy lips around his BBC while the fatty licks his black balls. I guess it's going to be the theme of season 3.

do you really get put in jail with child rapists and murderers for hacking? is this an american thing

I don't know, maybe he gives them a stern warning. Wouldn't Elliot be pissed if he found out White Rose picked off 2 of his friends? Oh wait, they also tried to knock off Darlene and took out her BF Cisco, so maybe I'm wrong.

Three Emmy's for best diverse threesome, I cannot wait famalamadingdong.

Yes, do you think White Rose sent him there to protect them like he did with Elliot?They're nowhere near as important and WR probably doesn't trust them not to rat.It was always only a matter of time.

mrrobot.wikia.com/wiki/Whiterose

>Xe is a Chinese transgender woman with an obsession for managing xyr time.

>xe
>xyr

BRAVO

Protect ya neck, Mobley

Wait, she was a tranny the whole time? What the fuck man. Wouldn't it be much better to piss on someone's grave standing up?

No, dark army kills quickly and without words.
I think they hired them.

If they were supposed to be dead they'd just send normal Chinese moons like the other attacks.

Loose ends or not, they're still competent hackers who can be assets.

wait I got bored halfway through the first episode of season 1
what exactly is going on here?

Kill yourself, degenerate

Stuff

>Doesn't have the attention span to even watch half a single episode
>Wants us to explain the plot to him

romero was dope

there was a post credit scene? where can i watch?

vulture.com/2016/09/mr-robot-finale-post-credit-clip-season-two.html

thanks

No, he probably was there to observe them - just like he did for Elliott in the prison. There's no reason to think that the Dark Army wants to kill off the last few members of fsociety, especially considering how valuable they've proven to be in previous hacks.

His voice is very calming

when both of them were talking about the shit they found and how it could "reverse it all back to normal" and shit, I don't think they'll kill her off

Transexuals think they're women and act like women. Although i have to say i was surprised. I though she was gonna shit on it

>Do you think he killed them both?
>
>>>>>
>Mr Robot, I'm ABC
A B C
B
C

He just wanted to know what time it is

No, he's going to capture them.

At this point everyone knows that Elliot is full crazy since he tried to stop his own plan and got shot.

Angela got pulled in by Whiterose because she could be used to manipulate Elliot after he wakes up. If they round up Trenton and Mobley they're further leverage. Unless they keep talking about undoing everything, in which case they're done.

That scene makes no sense. Presumably he gets out of the black Cadillac early in the shot... So he must be walking very fucking slow to take that long to approach the table. When the camera spins around you see other people walking around but not the jail house negro until he suddenly appears...

>being this retard

>tfw no black friend to talk about Seinfeld with and protect your boipucci

do you think every crime gets their own type of jail
?

There's minimum and maximum so yes.

>If they round up Trenton and Mobley they're further leverage. Unless they keep talking about undoing everything, in which case they're done.
Elliot doesn't give a shit about them. I can barely remember their names myself.

t. autist

>The real agenda is that I would like to see whiterose referred to with the correct pronouns. As for the misspelling, I'm on mobile, so it autocorrected to white rose automatically. I am familiar with the character; I've watched every episode of mr robot. Addressing whiterose with gender neutral pronouns is also kind of transphobic, as it implies she is not truly a woman.

>Hey guys - this is my first wikia edit, I wanted to add Minister Zhang's first name to the post when I came across this talk. Maybe I can help settle the matter: you are both right.
- Whiterose is a trans woman. She is female.
However, concurrently, in another "multiverse/timeline" Minister Zhi Zhang, absolutely (and unfortunately for him) is male. And in the context of this "dimension/universe" in which he exists, I think it would be incorrect to refer to him with anything other than male pronouns.
The "character" has MORE THAN ONE IDENTITY and lives in two distinct worlds. For this reason, it would seem justfitied for "Whiterose" and "(Minister) Zhi Zhang" to have disctinct character posts, no? I haven't looked for set precedent on other wikias yet but gender aside maybe we could think of it like this:
Whiterose is Super(wo)man;
Minister Zhang is Clark Kent; and
Zhi Zhang is Kal-el
I personally don't mind the they pronoun, but there are definitely many opinions about it. I don't think it should be seen as necessarily transphobic to use, but it seems to me that Whiterose and Zhang each have binary genders.

>The actor who plays Whiterose, BD Wong, has stated that Minister Zhang is Whiterose's costume. So, while "Minister Zhang" appears male to everyone else, she is actually female, regardless of appearance. She's a woman impersonating a man. If she was a cisgender woman impersonating a man to be more powerful, would you refer to her with he/him pronouns?

He actually wanted to know their take on Seinfeld.

On a serious note, he is not going to kill them.

>fatfuck and sandbitch are about to rebuild the credit database
>dark army won't kill them

wew lad

So why didn't they send two chinks on a bike? No need for talking, if DA wants them dead, also it would be possible to pull it off within seconds.
Instead they send this fine young eloquent bro, talking about time and stuff. Just to kill them? Nah bud, not gonna happen.

he's not gonna kill them in front of a mall in broad daylight

So Elliot is the embodiment of Cred Forums culture and they chose a living pepe to play him?

Why not? One shooting was in China in the morning, another one in new york in the evening.
Also, Leon stabbed 4 or 5 guys in daylight in prison. It is safe to assume he doesn't give a shit about daylight or public. Also as mentioned earlier, 2 chinks on a bike would be easier.
He is not going to kill them, screencap if you want.

No one knows he works for White Rose except Elliot.
You send two chinks & it's a dead giveway that it was dark army related, if it's a black guy then to other people it's just every day shit

I never met a black guy with dreads that wasn't a total fucking shithead.

Sending 2 chinks on a bike, they kill them within seconds, drive off, nobody ever will see the guys under the helmet so how will they know they're chinks?

Cameras? Witnesses?
I can't remember but weren't they sitting in front of a parking lot of a business

So? Darkly tinted helmets? Cams and witnesses would mention 2 guys on a bike shooting people, aka your daily life in america.

>whiterose is obsessed with time
>leon asks them for the time

BRAVO ESMAIL

2 guys that give away their identity & would commit seppuku like every other assassin we've seen

Here we do. We have a prison for murder/gbh, one for rape/child abuse and 3 others for lesser crimes.

in europe there is some separation, yes. that's why i was asking if this was an american thing.

if you're crazy like elliot for example, you would end up in a mental hospital, not jail 9/10 times

Blacked

Is there a youtube link of the post credit scene? The website is US only.

It should be noted that Trenton was not on the FBI big board for the conspiracy. She's also the one who has discovered a possible way to deecrypt the world debt databases.

Black guy is either going to kill Trenton to keep her from fucking up Whiterose's long game or he's going to go rogue and protect Trenton so she can undo Elliot's scheme, depending on how tightly bound he's with the Dark Army

>Transwoman
>not just a drag
>xyr

my.mixtape.moe/hnefhe.webm

She's on the board.

Do you have... what?

They dont recognize him in the post-cred

What?

>here
>not naming the country
Why do all foreignfags do this?

The black guy in the end asks if they have something but I can't understand what he says.

Do you have the time

Nah, they will bullshit their way out of it.

I don't think you can show shit on TV.
people get killed in prison everyday during daylight.
What he is doing is starting to track them and reporting on them.
When they go back home I bet you Dark Army kills them and the roommate, or kidnaps them.
Fedora is a liability who only wants to save his own ass, and kebab is a kebab, so she's a liability as well.

She's on the board, perspective fucks everything up, but she isn't listed as part of fsociety see

So not having a phone, he pulls up in his Cadillac that coincidentally also has no dash with time in it, to walk past everyone that leaves the store wearing watches to ask those specific time for the time?
Hmm..

A black guy radnomly asking you for the time, if you don't think he's clearly trying to rob them then you're retarded

do you even watch the show retard?

No, he's going to save them from the Chinese/some other actor (E-Corp?). Classic bait and switch, its obviously later in season 3 or something

He's going to use them to save E-corp, which will actually destroy E-corp.

He already killed Troy Average

Damn it Omar

do you guys think there's a guy on the department whose only job is to make those graphics to put in these diagrams?

i imagine he's the laughing stock of the whole office, while they go on the street to chase murderers and shit he stays here looking for the best car picture on google and printing a whole stack for the on-going investigation

no, police are expected to perform this work themselves in addition to being a real poh-lease

the dog he stole was crazy expensive so it counted as a felony according to the judge

>gideon goddard
>man he was with from party scene
>"divorced"

poor guy really got fucked

hmm well staying home all day won't lead you to the nice ones.

>Troy Average

Troy Ave will never win.

why Elliot doesnt own a falcon?

> transwoman
> drag
> not just his self from an alternate dimension where he was born female

You racist shitbag. He wasn't trying to rob them.
He was going to murder them.

what credit database?

No, but I hope he does.

Since Elliot is out of action (for the fiftieth time so they can drag out season 3) he's there tro recruit them for leet hacking skills.

Also Trenton is a cute without the scarf

fuck you, apologize to trenton right fuckin now punk

Was the muslim girl not wearing her oppression scarf?

I was really hoping when they were showing the sister looking at the FBI board, it would pan to a physical photo of Mr. Robot being the mastermind. It would have meant the entire show is a fiction within a fiction and nothing we'd seen so far was real.

Good ep anyway.

She wasn't wearing it. When you're hiding out like her you have to make drastic changes.

He was inefficient as fuck, Elliot almost got gang raped

The fat guy is gonna die and the muslim girl is gonna live. I think muslim girl was good at covering her tracks. That's why she wasn't on the FBI sheet. I don't think Elliot told Dark Army about her so she should be safe.

Not yet, but we're going to get a good chase episode where they some how escape from Leon.

What was the point of this? The buildup to this scene was so intense with the song and the slowmo and it's just their investigation board?

she was look again. funny there was no pic though, figured there would at least be a school id or something

No he just traveled to their location to ask them what time it is.

She WAS on the FBI sheet, you need to pay more attention, you moron.

stop saying Elliot is "Cred Forums personified", he's not. Elliot is a highly functioning genius with psychosis/multiple personality disorder, you retards are merely barely functional aspies who fancy themselves special snowflakes.

Nice trips

Darlene discovers that Elliot is working with Tyrell.

Leon is the real mastermind all along?

I'm struggling to understand if you even like mr robot anymore Cred Forums

Cred Forums used to shit on S2 but now it's apparently better than S1.

Kys

nah. if he wanted them dead they would just be shot by some random dude. leon is probably too important to go around and kill people

>- Whiterose is a trans woman. She is female.
- Whiterose is a trans woman. She is female.
nigger, wtf.

If they are not needed; Dead
If they have even a small part to play left: Forced into it.

The shot of the car driving at the start mirrors Whiterose's car from the first season's after credit scene. He's obviously taking them to Whiterose. Esmail has even said they'll probably be a bigger part of the story next season.

Would be a waste of good characters. Trenton's potentially one of the most interesting characters on the show as she's the most human in a lot of ways and I like the way she switches between curious & perky to grumpy goth girl disposition.

Whiterose took all of his clocks
40 clocks
and that's terrible

She's Shama Biswas. Though that name is in of itself another literary reference so who knows. The fact she was able to lay the smackdown on Madame Executioner too makes me think there's more to her. Maybe ex-pakistani intelligence or something? She's clearly not actually Iranian.

Darlene cares about them though

Trenton's plenty important if she knows how to regenerate the keys. Whiterose would love to dangle that over price.

Fuck you Shama is pure for Darlene

Both Darlene and the audience knew the FBI were investigating and starting to get close but didn't know just how much they knew. That scene showed they actually knew pretty much everything about the hack. They even have Elliot right in the middle with Tyrell and and arrow connecting him to F society