Conan is a good guy and all, but is kimmel our guy?

Conan is a good guy and all, but is kimmel our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNM7Z7hir_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Our guy is Carson Daly, but we've forsaken him.

they're both useless sell outs

I miss old Conan so much. He should have never left New York.

come on, as far as late night hosts go, they keep it the most real out of anyone. Conan and kimmel seem so relaxed and able to have a natural conversation with their guests, even when they're shit.

Then we got fallon...

Conan interacting with his staffers and when he goes out in public are great. One of my favorite segments

youtube.com/watch?v=VNM7Z7hir_I

I miss Leno

For sure, I still love his remotes, they are spot on. his bits are hit and miss, and occasionally he has a great monologue that reminds me of his old days.

But these days his writers are shit, his audience is shit (LA vs NY), so he has to dumb his comedy down to pander to LA and the fanboys/girls that have attached themselves to him over the years.

Andy is a complete shit, I wish he was off the show. I follow him on twitter, he makes me rage alot. He's not Andy anymore.

His monologues definitely have gone downhill, I find myself not even paying attention about halfway through it, but nowadays I would say all the monologues from the late night hosts are shit, I can't think of anyone who puts down solid ones consistently anymore. Conan really shines with his on the spot comedy when interviewing, I think he is the smartest host out there. Some of the best Simpson episodes ever made have him in the writing credits.

I used to love Andy, but I've noticed recently he is really trying to hard and losing his charm, but I don't think he will ever be replaced, unless he leaves.

t.grandma

You're the only one.

d-does he count has a late night talk show host?

His whole personality seemed to change after Richter left Late Night.

no, Craig is /ourguy/

he literally shared a huffpost article unironically

Conan is to millennials what Jay Leno was to baby boomers.

I don't really enjoy Kimmel's show but it's still the best.

Ferguson was our guy. Conan is only our guy when he's doing a remote.
Jimmy is okay, he's inoffensive. The Matt Damon stuff is hilarious but not much beyond that.

>dude fuck Trump xD lmao

Letterman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Leno

Conan needs to have his own travel show where he goes around the world and makes people uncomfortable.

Fuck, he's so good at doing his own thing. His writers don't deserve him at all.

>sheds a tear on national television for Cecil the lion

Never in a million fucking years.

Celebrity mean tweets are actually hilarious though, whoever came up with that is a genius.

>t. normie faggot shit brain 85 iq

He's got one in the can in Germany with Flula. I think he's scheduling Italy w/ Schlansky next, but if he does that he'd be blowing his load far too early.

Technically, Geoff is "our guy", he's a shitposting literal faggot pervert who repeats the same meme jokes over and over but is also brilliant at bants when he needs to be.

do you think ferguson thought it up while browsing Cred Forums?

parodies don't count do they?

>Kimmel
awesome writers, shit host
>Conan
shit writers, awesome host