HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkBiwJjt22E
heroichollywood.com/captain-america-civil-war-has-been-submitted-for-awards-consideration/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eh heh heh heh heh heh

Kek

For what?

If Winter Soldier didn't win oscar than no marvelshit win.

for best picture, obv

Sound editing or something technical like that.

Maybe for Visual Effects?

Hey, Warner can try and submit Batman v Superman too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Heh

That's like submitting your retarded child's hideous painting into a professional art competetion

What's the problem here other than looking dull and gray?

Excellent quip, user.

>MCU winning oscars
>DCU winning razzies

It's like poetry

Most every movie tends to be submitted for oscar consideration.

BvS is easly arguably a contender for cinematography, sound and effects.

Marvel movies always get submitted for the technical awards.

Why, the Visual Effects were particularly shit, and there's no other category this flick could compete.

Best use of CGI ;)

Are they adding a best children's movie award?

>mfw RDJ as Tony Stark wins an Oscar in a Captain America movie

Best Animated Feature.

>shill spammer updated to ios 10
interesting
very interesting

I would more easily give an Oscar to either Suicide Squad or Deadpool than to CW...are these people insane?

Reminder that Spider-Man 2 is the only Marvel movie to get an Oscar.

>Deadpool

Oh, please.

Best original score

>sucide squad

why didnt iron man give them all suits?

best capeshit

Pffffffffffffffffttt

>Ironman is the tallest
hehe

It's not just me, right? I think I can actually see the green screen line. Anyone got the unkeyed image of this scene?

That is a good question. The VFX was nothing to brag about. No way this film should even attempt best picture. Score is serviceable, though not award worthy. Maybe editing? Wasn't TFA nominated in that category?

What a shitty time to be alive.

If its best costume design or visual effects, then sure. Wouldn't be the first capeshit and I'm surprised Disney haven't tried this before. Guardians of the Galaxy was pretty impressive.

The only categories that a Marvel movie could ever feasibly get nominated for would be special effects or musical score.

Both of which were shit in Civil War.

What would happen to t/v if Civil War wins Best Picture?

Would t/v implode?

oh man imagine if you weren't new to this medium

With today's standards, that kids painting would win.

>would be special effects or musical score.

KEK. The effects have been talked to death but the music in the MCU is laughably bad for such a huge franchise

One of the best reviewed films of the year famalam.

If the kid is a retarded black girl, she surely wins.

DC KEKS BTFO

Did you even read the whole fucking post? I said both were shit in Civil War.

Best use of a manlet

what would Cred Forums do if it won best picture?

Suicide Squad is a fucking terrible movie. Civil War was one of the best reviewed movies of the year. Get your head out of your ass.

probably nothing
no one actually from Cred Forums cares about the oscars for anything other than shitposting in the live thread. the next few days of capeshit drones spamming this will just show you how many outsiders are actually here

Probably kill myself

And I'm talking about the entirety of the MCU

it doesnt deserve but it would be hilarious for the DC tears...heck it could even kill this shitty kino meme

It's clickbait, right? They use the title to drag people in and the article itself is actually just a big 'no', right? Right?

Looks more like a DCuck tbch

considering the current cesspool of plebs, hipsters, and sjw's who call themselves film critics, that's not saying much

What's the difference? Both are cucks

2016 has been a bad year for movies, I think Civil War will at least be nominated for best picture

but that's standard industry procedure, submit it for every imaginable award to increase the chance of winning in the categories it will be nominated in
it's obviously just going for the technical awards

>woooosh
>bzoop bzoop
>wishow!
>"Heh, quip ya later kid."

Remember when Capeshit actually won Oscars?

it's nor marvel, dumbo

DCucks are edgier, that kid looks pretty edgy

>all white
good stuff and accurate
dcedditors are either numales(honorary shitskins) or shitskins

yeah because this guy died, that's the only reason he won that Oscar

Best actor in a supporting role (RDJR)

pity oscars don't count

It also got the oscar for sound editing, retards

Pretty sure Zimmer is still alive

technical oscars don't count either. nobody cares about them

>couldn't even be bothered to show up
>they literally just shot his head and greenscreend it on to the body

The Academy is usually looking more for the actors that suffer for their craft.

underrated post

>Civil """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" War """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

More like "Civil Streetfight"

But user, most critics are either pretentious faggots, or attempting to pander to what they think people will like.

this isn't a game user, there's no goal/winning

what lead you to that conclusion?

Doesn't the gap between the userscore and the critic score on RT contradict this claim?

1. He was on the set and a lot of his scenes (and the best ones) in Civil War are of him without the suit

2. le method acting meme

Most like a tv show movie

But you're a pleb

I love these threads. Civil War was amazing you btfo dc cucks

Ground looks like a video game when the textures haven't loaded yet

BvS deserves one for best score.

It does. Critics are what is known as "correct" and audiences are what is called "too stupid for good writing"

Like how Eternal Sunshine didn't make it's money back but Two Weeks Notice was a hit.

Guess what critics liked. Guess what audiences liked.

Yeah. RT is the only source that can be trusted. DC Cucks btfo.

Apparently the SS soundtrack is the only one to go gold this year. Are this still people who think that movie flopped?

>RT is the only source that can be trusted

Now this is some tasty b8

non-original soundtrack and it's pleb shit anyway

All websites reviews are influence to a toxic degree by users politics or tribalism. I'll listen to anybody who doesn't review movies as a profession offering an opinion on something they've seen but critics / movie review websites, I don't rate.

and yet again Cred Forums proves how ignorant it is of the industry it's supposed to be following
or maybe you guys are just being ironic, I can't even tell any more

I don't understand what I'm seeing but it physically hurts. I think I just experienced my first physical cringe.

>H-H-Hahahah
>h-heh

That doesn't have anything to do with what I was saying. Your personal taste is irrelevant

>couldn't even be bothered to show up
The writers said they had a meeting every week with him, when they wrote the dialogue together for Iron Man, the only time he didn't show up was when they filmed scenes in Germany because it was too expensive for Marvel to pay for him to travel.

You're my hero.

It triggers me like crazy when people think Batman movies are all part of the DCCU

>Batman, Batman Returns

>Batman Forever

>Batman and Robin

>Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises

>Batfleck

These are all unrelated films. They are not a single continuing storyline.

Tobey-Man trilogy is not related to Garfield-Man fails is not related to MCU Spidey.

Why is this so goddamn hard to understand?

>BvS deserves one for best score.
Probably not for 2016

We've already had a fantastic score from Clint Mansell
youtube.com/watch?v=mkBiwJjt22E

And Lynn Manuel Miranda is doing the music for the 2016 Disney film. That man is awards crack right now.

>This won’t be the first time that Marvel has entered one of its films for submission. Guardians of the Galaxy, all three Iron Man films, and Captain America: The Winter Soldier have all been nominated in the Best Visual Effects category. Until now, however, none of Marvel’s films have won in any of the categories at the Oscars.

heroichollywood.com/captain-america-civil-war-has-been-submitted-for-awards-consideration/

>literally only 2 people in this shot are real

HAHAHAHAHAHA

For you

black panther floating

>"Back off, Tony, this parking lot is ours!"
>"Sorry, Cap, this parking lot belongs to the Iron Man Gang now! Park your Americamobile somewhere else!"
>"Guess we're gonna have to have a... Civil War!"
>"Oh, it won't be civil..." *unsheathes katana*

Two seconds on youtube would prove you wrong, but pretending to be retarded is what stands for criticism on Cred Forums so why bother, right?

Yeah but they will never get an oscar for non-original soundtrack, which is what we were talking about, tard

>the author

I don't think the Academy likes Mansell. He should have been nominated for The Fountain, Moon and Noah.

why are you guys falling for such easy bait

None of this shit is getting an Oscar

>he's laughing at himself

/thread

Some could at least be nominated. BvS' soundtrack could even win.

But SS' non-original soundtrack doesn't even apply

If the academy has any self respect left they won't give this shit movie anything.
Not that the oscars are relevant anymore anyways but this would be a new low.

>saving face
embarrasing.

Why don't you like the movie of the year, user?

>I'm not like the other shitposters

search your own webms, marvelcuck.

But I actually like Deadpool.

This kills the oscars

>movie of the year
>not the nice guys

Am laughin

>And the Oscar for Best Quip goes to...

Am I supposed to pretend there aren't a bunch of black people dancing in that group as well ?

if anything it would be the nothing categories like editing, sound, etc.
I love Civil War, but if it gets nominated for Best Picture or anything major, I'll eat a whole bunch of bananas. and I hate bananas.

The final nail for oscars.

The jewish mouse overlord probably demands it.

I can see Deadpool in editing. BvS in cinematography if it weren't so dark.

Warmachine, drop the orange slices and no one gets hurt!

Spider-Man, for "did you just throw a giant frisbee at me?"

What the fuck is Mark Dacascos doing on a CW show

contemplate suicide

gayest movie of the year, just like Cannes has

>Cannes really does have an award for gayest movie, this isnt even a joke

BvS deserves it more for being a purer capekino.

Wouldn't a Oscar nomination result into a huge bunch of raspberrys?

>heck

Neck yourself.

Why are you explaining your own post?

are you actually on the autism spectrum

For starters not even the "good" comic based movies like V, Watchmen or Sin city deserve an Oscar but more to the point Civil war was not that good.

It's not that it was not good on relation to the source material because honestly it takes pretty much nothing from it. Some might like that and some might not, but that's not my problem with the movie... my problem is that the script is bland, inconsistent and doesn't have the fucking balls to take things where they needed to be taken.

It's like there are some good elements on the movie that with some cuts here and there and a change on the ending would make for a pretty great movie, but most are disregarded.

Characters appear of fucking nowhere to jump the fry, the main villain is not only forgettable but it's also pretty much useless.
There is no real development (on the movie itself) on the problem of super heroes and the problems of registration. Yes, those things are addressed on other movies, the marketing and other media but it's not present on this movie.

Not only watchmen addressed this better... fucking Martha vs Superman addressed this better.

The whole point of Civil war is that it presents layers on the characters, moral ambiguity and the such giving them complex reasons to fight each other.

Not to mention Iron man should have killed the captain and him and Bucky should have put aside everything to cover that up. That's how that movie needed to end.

They did not dare to do it... fucking cowards. Even BvsS had the courage to kill off Supes (even if it was like 30 seconds).

Let's talk about how the DCEU has two very strong contenders for the Razzies this year

Deadpool might get a nod for Visual Effects. maybe editing. R-Rated movies mostly get overlooked by the Academy, which is a crock of shit imo.
BvS deserves nothing better than Editing and maybe Sound Design.

BvS is going to sweep the Razzies. mark my fucking words.

Wait, is this that American Kamen Rider show?

yep, Dragon Knight.
criminally underrated show. one of the few shows that got the 4kids treatment and actually came out pretty okay.

>R-Rated movies mostly get overlooked by the Academy

Mad Max was just the beginning, Deadpool can bring back R-Rated Movies back to the glory Days.

>are you actually on the autism spectrum

it all makes sense now

I can't believe it got all those nominations. call it what you will; hollywood jewry, shilling, faggotry, etc. I think it earned all of those.

>Not to mention Iron man should have killed the captain and him and Bucky should have put aside everything to cover that up. That's how that movie needed to end.

You're an idiot if you honestly believe this.

does Birdman not count as capeshit?

Killing Superman was retarded though.

More like submitting it into a high school art competition

anyone have the picture comparing marvel civil war to the US civil war?

no, it's just shit

DC on suicide watch

It does but it's also meta so we generally leave it out of the discussion

Clint Mansell is fucking top tier. The Fountain is probably my favorite movie score.

desu GotG should have won for visual effects the year it was nominated

U U U U