>Simpson jokes you never got

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2eud_tEIj8
youtube.com/watch?v=zXPHdAtkEMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zt8xKmtcyps
youtube.com/watch?v=ErZWVg9pbx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, my son happens to be named Bort

I don't get the Sneed's Suck and Fuck sign.

why is homer wanting to eat a bowl of fire in this pic? is the joke that he is being hungry?

actually homer (the yellow man in the picture) is attempting to prepare food. Since he is not that proficient a cook, the meal he's making is one of the most simple dishes you might think of, namely a bowl of cereal (the box on the left). Often people add milk to cereal, to alleviate the dryness of the wheat-based nutrient, and to add a serving of calcium to the breakfast meal. Since the instructions are easy to follow (one fills the bowl with cereal to satisfaction, and then adds a portion of milk), there is little one expects to go wrong in the proceedings. Homer however, is portrayed as a clumsy character, which is drawn into hyperbole here by implying that he somehow managed to make the seemingly harmless dish combust into flames, to comedic effect.

or at least, that's what i got out of it lol

really? that's what you got out of it? i mean your entire theory is bullshit you have no proof

Marge: Everyone has a fear of something.
Homer: Not everyone.
Marge: Sock puppets!
Homer: Where!? Where!? [screams]

>yellow man

What the fuck bro is this 1950? They're called orientals or Chinamen, watch your language

I didn't understand this scene

He was making fun of Duck O'Pavel for having no friends.

tip top senpai

Hahahaha haha let me upboat that for you le sir A HAHAHAHA LE HAGAHAHAHAGHSJJDJFKFKIFKCMEGDISODJ

REDDIT

The Joke is that the character's name is "Bart" with an "a", but the licence plate has mistakenly been misprinted as "Bort" with an "o", which naturally annoys the young rapscallion.

The joke is made funnier when you hear several other people around called Bart with a Canadian accent (as they are on holiday), so it almost sounds like they're called "Bort"!

But that is an a, not an o though. His finger is just hiding the tail of the a.

Your theory is bullshit mate

youtube.com/watch?v=J2eud_tEIj8

what did he mean by this

I never understood this one

youtube.com/watch?v=zXPHdAtkEMQ

She's secretly Irish

wtf #ImWithHer now I hate Trump now

post superior chicano simpsons videos

youtube.com/watch?v=Zt8xKmtcyps

basura

>the yellow man in the picture
kek

Rarely do I see an explanation of a joke get a humourous reaction out of me on-par with the original
well done

really makes you think...

>a car hold

Isn't that technically correct? Is there some slang I'm not getting?

wtf. Look how her throat expands so much like a frog

confirmed reptilian

Speaking of shit in things we didnt get, you know that bit in No Country For Old Men where Chigurh checks into the same hotel as Moss and the mexicans?
So when Chigurh gets a room, he goes to the room, and we get a shot of him opening the door, turning on the light, checking the room, and closing the door. Seconds later, for seemingly no reason, he abruptly bursts thru the door. Anyone remember this? Can't find the specific moment but it happens right before this scene I think

youtube.com/watch?v=ErZWVg9pbx8

Because vampires can't come in unless they're invited

I hate you

>one fills the bowl with cereal to satisfaction

>fap (internet slang for masturbating)