Hey, fellas. Did you see Into the Badlands? What do you think?

Hey, fellas. Did you see Into the Badlands? What do you think?

It's kinda fun even if it doesn't actually make sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KyHy4KRvIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop posting mai waifu

And yeah best to just roll with some of the things in ITB but from the beginning they said they wanted to make a show that didn't rely on firearms and more on melee weapons/martial arts and I'm ok with that.

Has a very late to mid 90s feel which I enjoy but I fucking HATE the goddamn kid that is Sunny's apprentice, worst thing in the show, in comparison the guy who plays Sunny's boss is amazing.

6/10 passable entertainment

This show getting good enough ratings to survive or am I gonna pick it up and it get cancelled after the current season finishes?

So, you actually care to reply if I put a teen actress in the OP-pic.

It already ran through season 1 and got renewed for season 2, can't tell any more.

It's already confirmed for Season 2.

Well you posted an image from the show, what'd you use last time?

>Well you posted an image from the show, what'd you use last time?
The title card.

Nobody watched that bullshit, lol.

Oh, and why do these pics look like blacked promotions?

i loved the fight scenes because they didn't do cut aways and even showed the actual actors doing some of the action, i was really impressed with it.

do you have a webm of the catacomb fight between her and sunny? that was pretty damn good too

>find out she's born in 1998
>think "damn, she's a kid"
>she's 18
I have to get used to this.

If it makes you feel any better, her character is probably 13-15 (I assume she's the same age as MK, and this is what written on his wanted poster)

is this show one of those youth literature adaptations that young women watch? or is it watchable by real humans?

It's a show about crazed post-apocalyptic warlords swordfighting. So neither.

trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=5KyHy4KRvIc

Appreciate the info boys.

PICKED UP.

Shiki?

>lel twilight is so bad xD hunger games more like shit games amirite xDDDD

You kind of people are so boring

That's not an incorrect statement though. Even among young adult literature those series are indeed trash, and there's a clear separation of something like even The Vampire Diaries vs something like Twilight.

how are you not tired of this genre already, probably underage and hasnt been flooded with this shit for the past 20 years

I liked it too. The story is all over the place, and I dont even try to make sense of it, but the fights and the lead is cool. Also got a nice cinematography.

The story was pretty straightforward.

>swn pin your testicles to a tree with a throwing star
;_;