Bronson - Thoughts?

Cred Forums what're your thoughts on Bronson?

He's a big guy

seems big for a guy

I was expecting something of an action film about a right fucking hard man character

I got a pretentious piecemeal joke of a film that would probably be classed as "modern art"

For you

If you ask me, he's a big guy

Was ok. For a film about the worst con ever it skipped over a lot of his life. Guess they couldn't mention his conversion then leaving of Islam, being filmed in the New British Islamic Caliphate and all.

Im pretty sure most western male converts to Islam do it because of women.

Very good w some great stuff in there. Not in Refn's top 3 or 4 maybe but thats ok. Hardy's awesome. Direction's perfect.

not that good

Hardy proved that you don't need to have a big dick to be a big guy.

I really enjoyed it, thought the music hall bits inbetween scenes were pretty funny

Also the scene with the butter was fucking hysterical

Some cut their dick off and stuff it's mangled husk into their body afterwards.

But was he cut?

QUICKER
QUICKER
QUICKER
QUICKER
QUICKER
FUCK OFF
SIT DOWN
IN THE CORNER
DON'T MOVE
CUNT

No, I'm pretty sure his dick was intact. He's a non-jewish brit after all.

a great example of Hardykino, along with Locke

The film would have been alright without the stupid Maestro framing device they used. Seems like a waste of Hardy's talent and big size.

It's uncircumcised.

Locke wasn't super special and was pretty cooly recieved, but I found it very comfy and thought Hardy did a good job.

Atleast they tried something new.

tom hardy is a terrible actor

Comfy is a very good word that can be used to desribe this movie.

I love driving at night where there is hardly any traffic, where it's just you and the road in front of you. It calms my nerves. Watching this movie made me feel similar, even with Locke struggling with his work and personal life. Despite his world was going to shit, he accomplished what he wanted during that ride (the struggle with concrete kept me at the edge of my seat).

There's nothing wrong with my acting you cunt...

Excellent. Hardy was amazing. eve though he's not that big a guy (the real Bronson is huge) he gave a big performance. Very funny film.

For you

was getting caught part of his plan?

It had its moments.

>Magic? You just pissed on a gypsy in the middle of fucking nowhere. Hardly magic.