Just saw this movie. Pretty damn Kino. I know it's not accurate but it was made very very well and was awesome

Just saw this movie. Pretty damn Kino. I know it's not accurate but it was made very very well and was awesome.

Any other Kinos like this I should watch?

Uh, that's a film at best, but most probably a movie.

Certainly not kino, get it right.

What didn't you like about it?

And you're a moron, but probably a dumbass on a good day.

>film

You don't even know what those words mean you infant

watch Zodiac, Fincher's only genuine kino

>zodiac
>better than social network
sup reddit

YOU DON'T
GET TO BRING
FRIENDS
WITHOUT
THE BIG
GUY

>kino

you have to go back to R*ddit

Zodiac is a way, way, way better movie.

Yeah, Fincher is great at making all his movies look like lifeless pieces of shit

Sounds like you need to go reddit, kino is not reddit

that's objectively wrong though

movie was overrated and it's boring

you're in the minority on that one pal

The Social Network is pretty minor in comparison to Zodiac. It's fun but it's nowhere near as interesting. And it has far more flaws than Zodiac.

sup reddit

film > movie

kino post desu senpai

*upvotes*

>minority
according to who? most review sites rate social network higher

a) you're looking at reviews for movies that came out years ago, in Zodiac's case a decade ago

b) opinion on films often changes, particularly with movies like Zodiac that are more layered than movies like The Social Network which most mainstream critics immediately jumped on because they were eager to anoint the new "the encapsulation of Gen ____" movie

in the most recent large poll for the best movies of the century so far Zodiac finished just outside the top 10

anyway, this is all just silliness at the end of the day. Zodiac is a masterpiece that is so much better than all of Fincher's movies that it always shocks me that he actually made it. The Social Network is a lot of fun but it pales significantly in comparison.

now you're just moving goalposts

>Pretty damn Kino.
Kill yourself

what are you talking about?

I just linked you to the BBC poll for the best movies of the century that came out a month ago and Zodiac is 20 spots ahead of The Social Network. As I mentioned earlier, this is a clear example of it being considered the superior film by the majority.

Way to not even respond to anything though. Go enjoy your Oscar Best Picture runner up little buddy

>a bbc poll
okay man

That english movie about Rockstar and GTA with Daniel Radcliffe in it.

good response

Cred Forums, you write your snide bullshit from a dark room because that's what the angry do nowadays.

Woah a BBC poll!? well that proves it, pack it up guys, everyone else is wrong except the BBC Poll.

You mean the poll that has Mad Max in the top 20? Lmao

Zodiac > Jesse Eisenberg Runs Around Acting Like A Manic, Punchable Dork-Jew For 2 Hours

In case you're wondering which Jesse Eisenberg movie I am referring to (since it applies to all of his movies), I am referring specifically to TSN

For other flicks in which Eisenberg has a sperg fit and passes it off as acting, see Batman vs Superman

first, I said that you were in the minority in your opinion. nowhere have I said that a poll determines how good a movie is. my citation of the poll is what is called a piece of evidence. you laughed at me when I said Zodiac is the more supported film with the majority of critics. do you have any ability to follow up your embarrassing path so far or are you just going to keep saying "no you!" over and over again.

you sound like a pretty huge retard, no wonder you prefer the Social network.

Again, as mentioned above, the discussion between me and the person who is not you was about which film has the critical support after he thought it was hilarious when I said that Zodiac is the much better movie.

And for the record, Fury Road is absolutely fantastic. Doesn't deserve to be in the top 20 but there are plenty of movies on that list that don't deserve to be there at all. Also, Fury Road > Social Network.

Just popping in to say Zodiac is better, but Social Network is also good.

If you genuinely think that Fury Road is better than The Social Network your opinion is entirely discarded.

TSN has a far better script than Zodiac. The screenplay is pretty god tier. And no, Fury Road is definitely not better then TSN

the social network > zodiac

u mad?

Both films are great.
The soundtrack alone makes TSN good.

literally only plebs hold that opinion

Zodiac is a far richer film than anything else that Fincher has made or likely will ever make