>ew what's that smell?

>Its my candle

>It smells like meatloaf

> Cuz its a meatloaf scented candle
Kek I can not wait for this show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OJwPOAnvp7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The other show with the same plot will be better.

The new wife just doesn't have it like Carrie did.

What an unfunny joke

>I can not wait
Kevin can though lol

Holy hell you should be a writer for them

OHHHH

youtu.be/OJwPOAnvp7g

le hot dinners man with le plan is supposed to be fucking awful and way worse than this, which is basically competent

Wow desu I have not heard of this yet. Which channel?

Fox

ONLY CBS!

MY EYES ARE GETTING WEARY

Man with the plan is pretty much Last man standing, but without the family drama and Kevin Can wait is pretty much every Kevin james thing.

Why does he keep trying?

Lol Marvelcucks BTFO

Is the show anything like King of Queens? If so I'll give it a watch.

>Jenna Fischer
I hope Matt knows what he signed up for.

>MY PANTS ARE GETTING TIGHT

How long before they give Jerry Stiller a role on this show?

Imagine being Leah Remini in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Kevin James, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your barrel-shaped body and horrific concrete slab of a head. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Leah Remini and not only sit in that chair while Kevin James flaunts his absolutely flabulous body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his putrid lardrolls and poorly attached wig, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his Herman Munster lookin fuckin visage but his immature attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, KEVIN JAMES LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his gormless fucking meathead contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blond skaterboys and Scientology abuse victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the projects in Brooklyn. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his bulbous, slimy stomachs as he sucks them in to writhe suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "strapping (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for by downing forty cheeseburgers a day in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room except Jerry Stiller before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Leah Remini. You're not going to lose your Operating Thetan level over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.